Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor (49051 Views)

Breaking: It Worries Me That Most Tinubu Supporters Choose To Be Foolish / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / 2023: Jandor Emerges Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Massdamm(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin comrade
holutee:
Dollar is now #710 to $1
By the time Buhari is done with NIGERIA,the only CURRENCY we will have is
TAYE CURRENCY� �����
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Omoslim26: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2022
Pdp Lagos for jus forget about politics,go into full time bakery business angry
Jennifer of all people undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Angelfrost(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Sanwo-Olu doesn't even need to campaign... This one don already dey accept defeat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by orlaglobal234: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ok na
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by daygee12: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Everyone is interested in Obi for now. Winning Sanwo Olu is not our priority, the dude is not doing badly.

What we don't want is Buhari handing over to an 86years old man would spend his lifetime in London hospital changing blood while kidnappers have a field day.
Nothing u can do about it, Tinubu is our next president. Its better u go and write ur WILL down now

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by kabasa24: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
I advised this guy but he will not listen, i told him to convince Ambode to come to PDP let him run as the governorship candidate while Jendo be his deputy. this would have been the best choice but he will not listen' instead he opt for FUNKE WHO COULD NOT MANAGE HIS HUSBAND AND WANT TO MANAGE LAGOS' KOLE WORK.....

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by drololaaof: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jandor no worry now wait until Warri enter your boat,Funke stardom cannot be related with that of Zelenesky, Desmond Elliot. Somebody who cannot manage home to come and manage state!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Okusak7: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
You choose a woman who divorce her husband due to inability to manage her marrital challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Lol when u picked a nollywood actress who just separated from her husband without saying a word?

Does that look good to you?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by assholemods: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Antoeni:
PDP Wrongest Combination
I Wish Ambode can Join LP And Take Back his Stolen mandate
What stolen mandate?

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by sunnymaja(m): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jandor started on a bad note. Tinubu was good for using both Lagosians and nonlagosians. But Jandor started with Lagos for Lagos logo. Which means he doesn't want any other state indigene. Unfortunately, people from other states living in Lagos are almost more than Lagosians. So he has failed from the beginning.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by sunnymaja(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
jaxxy:
Lol when u picked a nollywood actress who just separated from her husband without saying a word?

Does that look good to you?
Maybe the guy de take care of the actress during the night which her husband complained of not sleeping at home

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by sunnymaja(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jandor started on a bad note. Tinubu was good for using both Lagosians and nonlagosians. But Jandor started with Lagos for Lagos logo. Which means he doesn't want any other state indigene. Unfortunately, people from other states living in Lagos are almost more than Lagosians. So he has failed from the beginning.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by latolz: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
What were you thinking.. That the election is a movie script.. Of all people to pick.. SERIOUSLY...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Gkay1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
See drama, Mr Jadon is just wasting his time. How do u plan to win election and use funke akindele as a running mate. Na film una won art ?
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by tollyboy5(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Everyone is interested in Obi for now. Winning Sanwo Olu is not our priority, the dude is not doing badly.

What we don't want is Buhari handing over to an 86years old man would spend his lifetime in London hospital changing blood while kidnappers have a field day.
Lagos election has never been your priority.
It's Yorubas business. After presidential election I always notice igbos don't come out to vote for governorship election
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Corto: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by tollyboy5(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gkay1:
See drama, Mr Jadon is just wasting his time. How do u plan to win election and use funke akindele as a running mate. Na film una won art ?
is Desmond Elliot acting where he is or is banky also singing as he is contesting?

Use your brain
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by tollyboy5(m): 11:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
delpee:
Hmmm! He should have listened to the advice of his party members. You need a very strong candidate to fight Lagos APC not a novice in politics. Funke is new in politics. That's why she thinks her popularity as an actor will make a huge difference. She could have started by representing her constituency in the house of assembly. A good place to learn and directly work to improve the lot of her people. Grassroots politics is key. That's how Obama grew.

She may be better off breaking new grounds in Nollywood and impacting positively on society as she usually does through her films/stories.

Her choice anyway.
Who are you to Decide her capacity?

Just imagine this coming from a lady. What capacity did Desmond has when he contested?

Mind you we're mobilizing greatly for PDP from grassroot.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Glycosunde: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
What was he; Jandor(his name sounds similar to the one that people in diaspora are usually called when they come home for holidays) banking on that made them give their co ticket to Funke? Was he banking on Nollywood who are only after themselves and don't care about each other to come out en-mass and canvass for votes for him because of Funke? Or was he banking on the Funke that has strained relationship with most people she has ever worked with? Or was he banking on Funke who just recently JJCed her husband?

MEANWHILE: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients.

VOTE MASSIVELY FOR PETER OBI. 2023 ASO ROCK is POssible
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by truthfinder319: 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
So, BAT is older than your dad? Wonders shall never end. Unfortunately for your likes, BAT is going to win majority of the votes in 2023. Sorry in advance

SpecialAdviser:

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by placeofallure(f): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Jandor or Jendor or whatever he calls himself is talking like a baby. Nollywood is keeping quiet? Na by force to talk? Theatre is different from reality fa! There is no completely bad person in the world. Even Hitler or Putin had people that will be forever loyal to them because they have been good to them.

As Buhari wowo reach, some people will never speak evil of him no matter what. That's Tinubu's standing with our Nollywood practitioners. Tinubu has been bailing them out since 1807. Who will they pledge their allegiance to? It's only natural nah! I'd do the same too if I were them. Yoruba so pe, gba mi nigba ojo, ki n gba e nigba erun. That's the rule of one good turn.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by femcy4real(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am interested.
x2x2:
Hmmm

If you have a time and data spare,then its time for you to start earning in dollars..

Its might not be too big,but it can pay some bills.. That's the link below.....

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by placeofallure(f): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
drololaaof:
Jandor no worry now wait until Warri enter your boat,Funke stardom cannot be related with that of Zelenesky, Desmond Elliot. Somebody who cannot manage home to come and manage state!

Infact the timing of the separation was a spanner in the wheel for her political ambition. She didn't think it through at all. If she were a good manager, she could've still held on and get a good hold on the people before showing JjC the door. Personally, I think she's a user

Jandor, Nollywood is speaking, they're just being subtle about it. Their silence means disapproval. Sikena!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Doyou2019: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oddfinder01:
angry
Go and rest jor. Being a popular actor do not qualify her to be a deputy governor!
But being an actor qualifies Desmond Eliot to be a lawmaker abi You see say sense no dey wetin you type.
Funke is more than just the actor. She is a lawyer! But this patriarchal Bullshit we call a society won't make you simpletons think right. You all are so insecure, you'd do anything to stop a woman's rise to the top. You deserve the ekuke stooges you call Governors in Lagos.
Shame on all of you!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Pickmycall: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Wetin Desmond ediot do for him constituency I no go support any Nollywood practitioner.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Doyou2019: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2022
delpee:
Hmmm! He should have listened to the advice of his party members. You need a very strong candidate to fight Lagos APC not a novice in politics. Funke is new in politics. That's why she thinks her popularity as an actor will make a huge difference. She could have started by representing her constituency in the house of assembly. A good place to learn and directly work to improve the lot of her people. Grassroots politics is key. That's how Obama grew.

She may be better off breaking new grounds in Nollywood and impacting positively on society as she usually does through her films/stories.

Her choice anyway.
So what good has having Sanwoolu there these past 7 years done Lagosians?
He and the other mediocres who've ruled Lagos for the past 23 years and their nack for politicking puts Lagos as : still the second worst city to live in the world, the worst when it comes to open defecation, the craziest when it comes to gridlock and traffic, the one state in the south with over 2 million out of school children, the one with the agbero problem, the one with the worst roads scattered everywhere, the one burdening its people with multiple taxes etc. The mediocre of the state doesn't even have the infrastructure to compete with Joburg, Cairo or even Casablanca. Totally piss poor! But Funke is its headache nau?
Stupid yeye politicking with nothing to show for it.
Awon oniyeye.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by delpee(f): 12:13am On Jul 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Who are you to Decide her capacity?

Just imagine this coming from a lady. What capacity did Desmond has when he contested?

Mind you we're mobilizing greatly for PDP from grassroot.

Of course I'll always support women in politics. That won't stop me from pointing out obstacles that may make their roads rougher. It's for her to learn properly and restrategise.

Sometimes you have to look at things in a dispassionate way. Starting from Ikorodu at the grassroot level before now could have made a difference. I remember when Abike Dabiri used to make her presence felt in the community. Banky has been doing the same. Grassroot support can't be a major problem in that type of situation. Nollywood doesn't have the same type of impact on people who need help on basic things.
I wish her good luck no doubt.
Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Eshrex: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Now she know how it feels to be snub, she is always concerned about herself ignoring other actors, even to celebrate others she doesnt. Karma is a bitch baby we all need each other, lesson learned.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor by Gkay1(m): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
is Desmond Elliot acting where he is or is banky also singing as he is contesting?

Use your brain
Funke akindele have nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / 9 Things Buhari Did That Confirm CHANGE Is Really Here (list) / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.