Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,446 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Holium Laser Enucleation Of The Prostate (holep) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Holium Laser Enucleation Of The Prostate (holep) (148 Views)

Pick Several Fresh Fruits For The Prostate / The Prostate Gland And Its Effect On Men ( A Must Read For Men ) / Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holium Laser Enucleation Of The Prostate (holep) by ogundijoo: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This is to inform all older men that I am available to be of assistance to you, as I work in a hospital nearby, which is the only one in the country right now doing Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, the best method of Minimally Invasive Surgery on the Prostate with little blood loss, no transfusion, and early discharge from hospital next day after procedure. Our patients also go home same day or next day after laser lithotripsy for kidney stones.

Prostate problems are very common in men as they grow older and prostate cancer is more common in Africans than any other race in the whole world.
Prostate problems (whether cancer or not) typically present with urinary symptoms, such as: 1. Hesitancy, where the urine does not start flowing immediately one is ready to void.
2. Straining to pass urine.
3. Reduction in stream of urine.
4. Intermittency: urine stream starting and suddenly stopping before the bladder empties, and then starting again.
5. Dribbling at the end of voiding.
6. Feeling that the bladder is not fully empty.
7. Urgency, where it is difficulty to delay going to void.
8. Urge incontinence, when there is too much delay.
9. Nocturia, waking up too many times to void.
10. Frequent urination.

After 50, It is advisable to do annual health check and prostate check should be included. Not all patients with prostate enlargement need surgery. Some can be treated medically. Not all people with prostate enlargement need medication. Where obstruction is putting the kidneys at risk, it is best to take out the prostate. For prostate cancer, the earlier it is detected, the better the chance of cure.

Patients that come through staff are entitled to a discount. This is where I would like to help. Should you need my assistance, I could book you for your annual check where I work at Rapid Diagnostics Ltd or Kelina Hospital at No 7 Ologun Agbaje Street, Victoria Island.
You can contact YETUNDE on 08163291263.
Or send an email to ogundijorofiat@gmail.com for further enquiry

(1) (Reply)

Cardiac Surgeons In Delhi A Commitment To Advancing Cardiac Care In India / Gonorrhea / Discover How To Get A Flat And Lean Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.