Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / G (1664 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 9A And Redmi 9C Launched With New Mediatek Helio G-series Chipsets / Can Infinix And Tecno Devices Use G Cam? / G Cam For Redmi Note 8 Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Dreadlock69(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
G
Re: G by Azzrael: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Tell her to add 10k and get xs instead.
It's better than both.

4 Likes

Re: G by mystery22: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2022
Depends on what she wants..
X has a better camera,with a better screen while xr is bigger and has a better battery life

3 Likes

Re: G by MITCHELL96: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2022
iPhone X jorrr.

It has the best camera compared to all the iPhone ever made, you might doubt me. Apple didn't put in much work on the camera of their phones after the iPhone X launch, they're more into the design, interface, software and few other things.

So, literally, iPhone X has the best Camera amongst all the iPhones ever made, I'm into phones, I've tested and tested, even professional gadget testers confirmed it too.

Apple doesn't add many features in their next phone, sometimes, the last is always better than the present sef. Carry iPhone X and carry iPhone 13, you won't notice up to 3 difference between them, I'm not talking about the physical body, I'm talking about the software, infact, even the hardware sef, nothing new, iPhone is just a big man phone, it's a status symbol.

So, them they know, even if they add new features in their new release or not, whenever they launch it, E go still sell and people won't even borther checking it, all they care and say is... " I'm using the latest iPhone"

That's why Samsung or any other smart Android is better, but if you get money, you fit still rock iPhone with one mad android join am, nothing still spoil, na just lack of money dey mellow person grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Ebubu3: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:
My sister wants to swap his phone to one of this two so which is better to get the iPhone x or the iPhone xr
Please no android suggestions
iPhone X overheats.
iPhone xr has better camera.

Do with this information all you want. My kid sister uses xr and my elder sister uses x
Re: G by Dreadlock69(m): 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
iPhone X overheats.

Do with this information all you want. My kid sister uses xr and my elder sister uses x

Any more findings
Re: G by Dreadlock69(m): 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Azzrael:
Tell her to add 10k and get xs instead.
It's better than both.
No difference with the xs and normal 11 better going for the 11
Re: G by Dreadlock69(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2022
More opinions we in a 5&6 position
Re: G by Dreadlock69(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
MITCHELL96:
iPhone X jorrr.

It has the best camera compared to all the iPhone ever made, you might doubt me. Apple didn't put in much work on the camera of their phones after the iPhone X launch, they're more into the design, interface, software and few other things.

So, literally, iPhone X has the best Camera amongst all the iPhones ever made, I'm into phones, I've tested and tested, even professional gadget testers confirmed it too.

Apple doesn't add many features in their next phone, sometimes, the last is always better than the present sef. Carry iPhone X and carry iPhone 13, you won't notice up to 3 difference between them, I'm not talking about the physical body, I'm talking about the software, infact, even the hardware sef, nothing new, iPhone is just a big man phone, it's a status symbol.

So, them they know, even if they add new features in their new release or not, whenever they launch it, E go still sell and people won't even borther checking it, all they care and say is... " I'm using the latest iPhone"

That's why Samsung or any other smart Android is better, but if you get money, you fit still rock iPhone with one mad android join am, nothing still spoil, na just lack of money dey mellow person grin

Hnmmmmm i want to believe you , no be say you dey use iPhone x now ee dey do you one kain , you no want make only you suffer am , cause nah so we dey do

Thanks for the info I appreciate

1 Like

Re: G by Dreadlock69(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
iPhone X overheats.

Check @MITCHELL96 opinion it counter with yours
Re: G by MITCHELL96: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
iPhone X overheats.

About the overheating, it depends on how you use the phone, normally, if you overuse a phone, it will heat, so you can't just say iPhone X overheats as if all the iPhone X in the world overheats.
Re: G by Sphinxvally: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
Iphone XR over X anyday anytime and twice on a Sunday.

X heats up easily unlike the XR
X has a better display though

XR battery is much better

Depends on your Budget
Get the XR 128GB and you'll love it.
160-175k...
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
iPhone X jorrr.

honest review. The reason I left iPhone for Android and I ve never been more happier
Re: G by MITCHELL96: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
honest review. The reason I left iPhone for Android and I ve never been more happier

Lol, you need to have money to use iPhone, because every year, they'll release a new phone, and if you don't buy it, You'll be behind.

When they say Apple is the richest company on earth, people will think it's a joke, someone doubted me and said it's Elon Musk space X, I asked him why, he said because Elon Musk is the richest grin

So because Elon Musk is the richest, does that also make his company the richest ?

Some people don't do research, they don't want to learn, but they have a smartphone, data and google in their phone.

I'm not saying I don't like iPhone, I can only use iPhone when I'm financially okay, like when I can buy 3 of my choice confidently without crying at my bank balance grin

And whenever I buy it, I must rock it with either Google Pixel, Samsung, Nokia or Xiaomi.
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Lol, you need to have money to use iPhone, because every year, they'll release a new phone, and if you don't buy it, You'll be behind.

When they say Apple is the richest company on earth, people will think it's a joke, someone doubted me and said it's Elon Musk space X, I asked him why, he said because Elon Musk is the richest grin

So because Elon Musk is the richest, does that also make his company the richest ?

Some people don't do research, they don't want to learn, but they have a smartphone, data and google in their phone.

I'm not saying I don't like iPhone, I can only use iPhone when I'm financially okay, like when I can buy 3 of my choice confidently without crying at my bank balance grin

And whenever I buy it, I must rock it with either Google Pixel, Samsung, Nokia or Xiaomi.
I can't use iPhone alone. iPhone is just a camera phone.

2 Likes

Re: G by MITCHELL96: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
I can't use iPhone alone. iPhone is just a camera phone.

Yeah, you got it right.

What iPhone can do, a very good Android can to it too.

The only specific thing about the iPhone is it's security and encryption, since it doesn't use memory card, nobody will install any virus application Inside a memory card and use it to destroy the device like they normally do to some android phones.
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Yeah, you got it right.

What iPhone can do too, a very good Android can to it too.

The only specific thing about the iPhone is it's security and encryption, since it doesn't use memory card, nobody will install any virus application Inside a memory card and use it to destroy the device like they normally do some android phones.

an average techno spark 5 will do everything and anything an iPhone 13 can do. Only difference is that camera quality which I give it to iPhones that's all
Re: G by MITCHELL96: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
an average techno spark 5 will do everything and anything an iPhone 13 can do. Only difference is that camera quality which I give it to iPhones that's all

Yeah, The camera is their flagship, celebrities will want to look just the way they look in real life when they snap with it, of even prettier sef grin

I remember when I snapped with one tecno phone, omo, I looked like one poor guy, and the thing dey bend person head whenever you take a selfie grin don't know if you have noticed this

But in terms of zooming, Samsung is the boss here, iPhones don't have good Picture/video zoom capturing, if you zoom it to the last, it will not be clear compared to Samsung.

2 Likes

Re: G by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Yeah, The camera is their flagship, celebrities will want to look just the way they look in real life when they snap with it, of even prettier sef grin

I remember when I snapped with one tecno phone, omo, I looked like one poor guy, and the thing dey bend person head whenever you take a selfie grin don't know if you have noticed this

But in terms of zooming, Samsung is the boss here, iPhones don't have good Picture/video zoom capturing, if you zoom it to the last, it will not be clear compared to Samsung.
Abeggi
Re: G by jamata20: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:

Smh mtcheew
Re: G by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
na suffer go kill you
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
na suffer go kill you
iPhone nah fornur age grade, we done pass am.
Re: G by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
iPhone nah fornur age grade, we done pass am.
mumu na hin you be I old pass your papa still get better phone jokes on you ode
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
mumu na hin you be I old pass your papa still get better phone jokes on you ode
see this useless ote Yahooboy o. Someone talking about PS4 claims he's older. Jobless fool
Re: G by PhantomPAIN(m): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
see this useless ote Yahooboy o. Someone talking about PS4 claims he's older. Jobless fool
Ogun kill you werey.. selling off old gadgets means I’m jobless . Na still that suffer go kill you .PS4 wey go still buy the table tennis bat wey you Dey call phone .. if then give you techno and 13 pro max now which one you go carry oloriburuku
Re: G by Abudu2000(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2022
PhantomPAIN:
Ogun kill you werey.. selling off old gadgets means I’m jobless . Na still that suffer go kill you .PS4 wey go still buy the table tennis bat wey you Dey call phone .. if then give you techno and 13 pro max now which one you go carry oloriburuku
if you have responsibilities and a regular job you won't have time for PS4 and it u even have sense you won't have bought it in the first place which is a misplaced priority. You are just a useless yahooboy who manage to cashout and was squandering money on a video game and iPhones but don't worry efcc are on ur gate already they are just making sure they have the right target before they burst in. Don't look for a meaningful life to live. Scallywag.
Re: G by iamoyindamola(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
Which kind mumu talk be this
Stupid people are becoming rampant here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by iamoyindamola(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
if you have responsibilities and a regular job you won't have time for PS4 and it u even have sense you won't have bought it in the first place which is a misplaced priority. You are just a useless yahooboy who manage to cashout and was squandering money on a video game and iPhones but don't worry efcc are on ur gate already they are just making sure they have the right target before they burst in. Don't look for a meaningful life to live. Scallywag.
Lmao your life must be miserable and painful one
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by sunshineV(f): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abudu2000:
whatever you're smoking, pass it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Cashsteady(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get xs..it’s Bette than both x and xr..

Xs is compared to xsmasx and 11..but just smaller

X and xr are 3gb ram
Xs is 4gb ram

Get xs it’s better
Re: G by Kirchoffs: 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

What phone do you use currently?
Re: G by doctor306(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
I have an iPhone xr for sale
No dent
Face id perfect
Strong ba3
Zero issues
Location ajah
No swapping
070455””83119”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Original Small Samsung Button Phones At 11,000 Naira / Which Network Has Cheapest Tariff? / Google Is To Begin Rolling Out Of Android 5.0 Lollipop Version On 17/Oct/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.