Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

WAWU!! “tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria” – Tee Mac Opens Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAWU!! “tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria” – Tee Mac Opens Up (171 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAWU!! “tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria” – Tee Mac Opens Up by ReloadedNG(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
A former President of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Tee Mac, has revealed the alleged age of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

Tee Mac claimed that Tinubu is 86 years old as he warned Nigerians against votting for the former governor of Lagos State in 2023.

According to the renowned flutist who said Tinubu is his in-law, the APC presidential candidate is not fit to rule Nigeria.

He condemned Tinubu for not revealing his real age, source of wealth and background despite his agenda to rule Nigeria.

Tee Mac stated this while reacting to a Facebook post by one Yemi Olakitan, who declared support for Tinubu.

He further stated that he stopped visiting Tinubu when he sold Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians in 2015.

See screenshot below:-

����

https://reloaded.ng/wawu-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria-tee-mac-opens-up-see-this/

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Deputy Governor Canvasses Support For Oyebanji’s Administration / Otumba: The Last Man Standing, The Only Option To Save Adamawa State / When Are Presidential Debates Starting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.