Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Who Sells Python Crypter Here? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Sells Python Crypter Here? (642 Views)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / General RAT Keylogger And Crypter Needed / Which One Sells In Nigeria: Java For Web Application Or Java For Android (2) (3) (4)

Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2022
I am looking to buy a python crypter or any good fud crypter. PAYMENT READY
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2022
Nobody?
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by pjmoa(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:

Send a message
Whatsapp

Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Xedmark: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Tyradfr:

The one for C# is available and very simple and straight forward to use.......
damasmikee@gmail.com
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Xedmark:

The one for C# is available and very simple and straight forward to use.......@gmail.com
check your mail pls
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by dodgelord: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
pjmoa:

Send a message
Whatsapp
see this one grin
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
dodgelord:
see this one grin
all of them na olodo esp that Xedmark of a scammer

Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by dodgelord: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tyradfr:
i swear grin

The poster dey catch cruise
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by airsaylongcome: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tyradfr:

Lol! Give us gist abeg
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Give us gist abeg
He got mad angry when i asked him for some prove of what he got. He was expecting me to pay him without seeing what he got .. I looked him up and he did appear like a local scammer so i blocked him
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by airsaylongcome: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tyradfr:
He got mad angry when i asked him for some prove of what he got. He was expecting me to pay him without seeing what he got .. I looked him up and he did appear like a local scammer so i blocked him

Typical! He claims to be an IT “guru” here. But has exhibited so many schoolboy errors. Not surprised you say he got angry. Surprised you didn’t say he started hurling insults at you
Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Xedmark: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tyradfr:

Wait Wait a minute. Do u know what prosperity is ?? do u want it to be far away from you?
Like i'm sure you've heard of untimely death? Is it your turn?

Ogbenni shey u dey craze ni, who is a scammer? you contacted me and asked me for a prove and i said if you don't believe i have, forget it then.. Knowing you've failed you started calling me names and blocked me which i blocked you immediately. so , how have I scammed you? Cos I don't get how do you prove to people that you have a crypter ? like are you expecting me to do a free job for you. If you want to meet in person no p but aside that, what prove do u expect?? So where is the anger here.

Re: Who Sells Python Crypter Here? by Tyradfr: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Typical! He claims to be an IT “guru” here. But has exhibited so many schoolboy errors. Not surprised you say he got angry. Surprised you didn’t say he started hurling insults at you
hahahaha he is just a broke scammer

My Second Month At The ALX Software Engineering Programme / Plz Who Can Tell Me About Quickbooks POS 2013 / Learn Programming With Ease