Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru (28865 Views)

Are Nairaland Tech Guru's Truly Wicked / I Need A Tech Guru To Help Recover My Facebook Account / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by ijustdey: 8:29am On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerian Entrepreneur Sells Off Students Networking App, GoCampus, To Indian Tech Guru

Muili Seun

Muili Seun, a young Nigerian entrepreneur and philanthropist, has decided to sell off his innovative campus networking platform, GoCampus.

The thriving campus networking platform, which successfully connects College students on campuses, had garnered over 370,000 users across three countries in just four months.

Seun negotiated the sale with an Indian tech guru, Vickram Sybri, marking a significant milestone in his entrepreneurial journey.

GoCampus quickly gained popularity among college students, revolutionising the way they interact and connect with each other. With its user-friendly interface and unique features, the platform serves as a virtual hub for students to engage in meaningful conversations, exchange ideas, and foster valuable connections.

However, due to limitations in the platform’s infrastructure, it experiences occasional downtime during periods of high traffic and activity.

Recognising the need for a more robust infrastructure to support GoCampus and its growing user base, Muili Seun made the difficult decision to sell off the platform.

After a careful consideration, he successfully negotiated a deal with the Indian tech guru, who saw the immense potential of the platform and its alignment with his own business goals.

The transaction, which details were not made public, saw Seun selling GoCampus to the Indian tech guru for a sum of $71,000 USD.

While the financial aspect is significant, LEADERSHIP gathered that the primary motivation behind the sale was to ensure that GoCampus could continue to thrive under the guidance of a technologically advanced team.

Speaking on the development, Muili Seun stated that, “It was a difficult decision to part ways with GoCampus, but I wanted to ensure its continued success and growth. The platform faced challenges due to infrastructure limitations, resulting in occasional downtime during peak periods. By selling the platform to an established tech guru, I am confident that the platform will receive the necessary support and resources to overcome these obstacles.”

Seun expressed gratitude to the entire GoCampus community for their unwavering support throughout the platform’s journey. He expressed his sincere appreciation, saying, “I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to the users of GoCampus who embraced the platform and made it what it is today. Your enthusiasm and engagement have been the driving force behind GoCampus, and I am confident that its future is bright.”

With the sale of GoCampus finalised, Muili Seun is now focusing his energies on new entrepreneurial endeavours. He aims to leverage his expertise and experiences to develop innovative solutions that address societal challenges and contribute to the betterment of lives within the community.

https://leadership.ng/nigerian-entrepreneur-sells-off-students-networking-app-gocampus-to-indian-tech-guru/

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
Omo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by jabex: 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Come and see the leaders of different countries during World War 2

Watch Here

Please show us some love and support by SUBSCRIBING to the channel if you love our Kind of content smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by turmacs(f): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Imagine.....

2 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by slawomir: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Just small limitations
You carry sell am for ordinary 71k dolls

You don fuckkk up I swear

deyplay:
he for partner or get loans or invite venture capitalist. Who help am evaluate the company. Indian tech coy are stingy, why did he make bids to Indians?
He for even contact me as a real niggar Make we work together..I'm always on my huzzling table keyboarding with my two systems...
That guy don looseguard

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by ReturnMan: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damn this bro don loosegard

51 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by theophorus(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations Seun.

Time to move to the next big thing. But you could have negotiate holding a part rather than letting everything go but still on still Congratulations.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by ada9ja(f): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by inoki247: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by verybadmouth(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tech is cashing out and some people are still doing Yahoo. Slawomir, see ya mate dey cash out, you dey do yahoo

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Omicron123: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by MrGreenMavro: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Randal: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by TheFreshVanilla: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
That is 53 million naira. You can stay on Nairaland 24/7 lamenting how bad Nigeria is or take control of your life. Nothing stops you from replicating this small win but your small mind can't see it but can tell you to blame an uncle or rich sister who's not help your life. Of course, some ediotss who have never handled $5k will call the boy a fool.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Kaycee54321(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Una sure say Baba never run some calcu decide to sell off so e fit use the dough plus POF to japa cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Winters23: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
grin
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by DAVIDMOE(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good news but I think 71k usd is too small for an app that already has 370,000 users.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by OboOlora(f): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Good move!
If u can’t sustain it, sell it off!
5eun should swallow his pride and sell off Nairaland, it has become a shadow of itself lately
He can use the $10k to build a big house in Sango and be competing with his mates like Portable
#LocalChampionSHiiiiiiiiii

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by sofeo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wow
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by olaztek(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Not easy to sustain a tech company in naija. Without sufficient fund, you are doomed.
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Omoawoke: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Before I opened the thread, I was so sure it would be a Yoruba person.
Yorubas are one of the most successful people from the entire Africa.
Go outside the country, they are doing exceptionally well in tech and medical fields.. go to Texas, maryland, Canada, Scotland, Australia, New York etc

But they don’t make noise, unlike our noisy neighbors that beat chest any small thing. They will drum their chest like King Kong and scream of the little they have. It is true them sabi spare parts, import and exportation. That’s their calling doesn’t mean that’s the only calling in the world
Some people sabi farming and cattle, some na gold dey sabi sell.
Yorubas are so good in tech and medicine, entertainment, education and finance and are doing super well.
And it is on one of this forum owned by a Yoruba man some people will say Yorubas are lazy (jealousy wan kill them)

An example is this retarrdd below

ELKHALIFAISIS:
@my brother just leave this one he's busy fooling himself.. yorubas are the most laziest people I ever seen... igbos are naturally hustler.. I'm coming back to 9ja for my house opening on December... even my duplex I stationed in Awka can rival ooni of ife mansion.. I don't push drugs, I don't do illegal things, I hustle with my hands and brain...I'm not afraid of Business, any business u have bring it, if I'm not interested I finance it once u will give me my own 10%.. what gave me my first millions is money lending , I finance businesses, once u give we my cut we are good to go... this slowpoke here think I be his mate.. that cap u see there is customised , omo I no be ur mate ooo if u want more pictures I go finish u..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Judolisco(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Make seun no sell nairaland oh... Dis one wey we Don dey see plenty Google ad for front page

4 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Cantonese: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fantastic
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by wiringdpt(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
What an idiat
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Well... Impressive all the same!

Just imagine if his namesake had sold this Forum over 10 years ago! Would both Founder and Forum have succeeded independently??!

We will never know!!! tongue

I'm still wondering if Dorsey made the right call or decision to sell his brainchild and life's work to Elon Musk! lipsrsealed

Oh well... He that wears the shoes knows where they dig into the flesh!
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by MrMcJay(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Technically good but very poor in business.
I hope he didn't sell his entire stake in that business?

Na because of things like this tech guys dey get Advisory board.

12 Likes

Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Thomasankara(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]just imagine and he lost the franchise to this innovation at the time Nigeria could be identified with one. This is so unfortunate[color=#770077]
Re: Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru by Houseofglam7(f): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
🫤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project / Development Agencies The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Magebay. / Nigeria Rated 3rd Best Programming Nation In Africa Behind Egypt Nd South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.