Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. (778 Views)

Man Given Suspended Jail Sentence For Sending Abusive Emails To Biden And Sunak / Largest Library In Marseille Burned Down By Rioters / Burned Bodies Of Women, Children Found In Myanmar. 38 Killed (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by rottennaija(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2022
Xi to Biden:

US should abide by the One China principle and act in line with its words. Those who dare to play with fire will get burned.

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by rottennaija(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
������Regarding Biden's statements that the United States does not support Taiwan's independence, it seems that they should be treated roughly the same as US assurances that they support the Minsk agreements. https:///iKC9nQztky

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Ussycool: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Yeah, fire no be child's play.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by leofab(f): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
China of yesterday.. just let Japan handle them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by seunny4lif(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2022
That’s how Ukraine was pushed to leave Minsk 2 agreement because of promises from UK and USA.

1 Like

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by seunny4lif(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2022
leofab:
Japan? Which Japan? The one that now depends on USA abeg.
China own nukes meaning that alone will make Japanese government brain reset.

3 Likes

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by RikudoSennin: 1:49am On Jul 29, 2022
This one will be end quicker as it is an Island. Few hypersonic to sink carriers and some few more on decision making centers is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 5:05am On Jul 29, 2022
We want the fire to start burning asap so the US contain both Russia and China at a time to consolidate its dominance over the world.

1 Like

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by timesup234: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2022
leofab:
Yesterday was 1945. Mao's China (1949 to 2022) will crush the US. military to pieces. Oh i forgot, he already did during the Korean war.

1 Like

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by DerrickzB: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
We want the fire to start burning asap so the US contain both Russia and China at a time to consolidate its dominance over the world.

You went on break only to come back to sound more irrational!!! SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2022
DerrickzB:

You went on break only to come back to sound more irrational!!! SMH!!
My paddy howw farr na? grin We are not enemies but friends.

1 Like

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Smalloga: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2022
VictorUSA:

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Smalloga post=115182810][/quote]Where are the friends?
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by DerrickzB: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2022
VictorUSA:

Hehehe!! It’s all bants na, anyone who takes it serious should go take a chill pill!!

Guy I have missed you ooo!! So happy you are back man!! The POTUS himself!!
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2022
DerrickzB:

Hehehe!! It’s all bants na, anyone who takes it serious should go take a chill pill!!

Guy I have missed you ooo!! So happy you are back man!! The POTUS himself!!
Gbam! That's why I don't bash anyone...Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect other people's views...I'm learning from you guys..And as the POTUS I will soon seek the congress to declare war on Russia and Chinagrin DerrickzB will enjoy the war.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Smalloga: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2022
VictorUSA:
Where are the friends?

I don't have friends grin
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Smalloga:

I don't have friends grin
Okay do you mind to have one?
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by hayzed19(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Sometimes you sound like a baby.
The globe is becoming multipolar, and the United States will have to embrace it whether they like it or not. wink wink wink wink wink
VictorUSA:

4 Likes

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Akuruoulo(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:

Always blabbing
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Hanibbal(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Will U.S go toe to toe with China a nuclear power because of a small island as Taiwan? Does it worth it? I mean will the fight worth it considering the might of both countries and their Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) status. Make una dey think o.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by seunny4lif(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
cheesy
You again grin
I don taya for your matter grin

Come join the election race 2024 ooooh
VictorUSA:

Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:
cheesy
You again grin
I don taya for your matter grin

Come join the election race 2024 ooooh
Uncle seunnygrin I dey feel yagrin we chatted with DerickzB not quite long.Where uncle Teeazer4? I'm back.2024 is too earlygrin We dey cruise with US proxy but no emotions attached.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by seunny4lif(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Use 2024 create awareness that you are coming ooooh for presidential race
How was your holiday cheesy
Abeg make you start your anti Russia post grin
Foreign section dry without your post abeg grin
VictorUSA:
Uncle seunnygrin I dey feel yagrin we chatted with DerickzB not quite long.Where uncle Teeazer4? I'm back.2024 is too earlygrin We dey cruise with US proxy but no emotions attached.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by shogsman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
leofab:
.sense is far from you,the richest and most populous country in the world with nuclear weapons is who you're saying Japan that is a vassal state of US will handle
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by VictorUSA(m): 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
seunny4lif:
Use 2024 create awareness that you are coming ooooh for presidential race
How was your holiday cheesy
Abeg make you start your anti Russia post grin
Foreign section dry without your post abeg grin
It was finegrin I go bombard here with my anti-Russia and pro-US posts, hope am welcome.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
USA always create wars just to keep their economy. They are the real ritualists.

China na talkienado.
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by RikudoSennin: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who ever backs out of this loses face in the eyes of the world. China PLA just posted on their weibo channel "Prepare for War".
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by leofab(f): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
shogsman:
.sense is far from you,the richest and most populous country in the world with nuclear weapons is who you're saying Japan that is a vassal state of US will handle
you still factor population in today’ military doctrine.. sense jd really far from you… Japan �� decided to face pacifism and has dedicated all efforts to protect the mother land.. even China don’t dare..!
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by leofab(f): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
timesup234:
Yesterday was 1945. Mao's China (1949 to 2022) will crush the US. military to pieces. Oh i forgot, he already did during the Korean war.
land boarder plays a very important role in that role… uSa the only country that can host war for years in another continent..
Re: Xi To Biden:those Who Dare To Play With Fire Will Get Burned. by leofab(f): 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

how will they deliver the nukes ? Through mail box or pigeons? Even Russia is still mastering how to administer theirs..

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Gave A Big FCK You To Liberal Imperialism. / US, Germany And France To Send Armored Vehicles To Ukraine / Attack On Us Embassy In Yemen Kills 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.