Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,183 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) (58390 Views)

Toyin Abraham, Cee-C, Nengi Dress Like ‘Old Stars’ To Aki & Pawpaw Premier (Pix) / Ramsey Nouah Visits Daniel K Daniel & Wife, Carries Their Newborn Baby / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Raylight2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hurbashola:
Please Click on my Youtube link below to watch ZUBBY MICHAEL BOW TO AKI & PAWPAW ON SET CARRY THEIR BAG LIKE MAID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT95ixM96t4
You sef you funny grin grin grin. Why you add 'like maid' for the post?
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by sylve11: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hushbingo:
Respevt... Reminds me of T-west song ft Dremo.

Na blessings they follow who respevt who get grace...

na so. cool
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Tadipexs: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Billygee2u: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Manson1:
Nice.. The duo have done well for themselves.

BTW..

This is a four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

See my signature for contact details/portfolio...
How to Contact you ?Do you have other designs ?
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by bagad: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
What was more special was the manner he carried the bag.
He knew exactly that after the greetings, he needed to help the older and legendary actor to carry the bag.
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Manson1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Billygee2u:

How to Contact you ?Do you have other designs ?

Yes we have other designs...

WhatsApp @ 081 441 814 99
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by javaguru: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Zubby is a very respectful human being even though he is from the red mud region.
what do u mean by red mud region
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by CedarHoldings: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Pls can my 50k naira bulid this house, it urgent
Manson1:

BTW..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings/construction..

Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by dododawa1: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
IGBO like COPYING YORUBA ways with style style.
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Impregnable101: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lexodus42:

They haven't acted with REGINA Askia yet.
I still remember REGINA Askias movies in the 90s like Full moon, escape from Kongo, the president's daughter, Vuga and High way to the Grave
aki was in festival of fire featuring saint obi and Regina askia
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Impregnable101: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Liposure:
film?
festival of fire
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
That's a nice one ! By the way,is Zubby an Omo luabi from the south west 'cause what he did is actually one of the virtues of the Omoluabis ?
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Warrior247: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Manson1:

BTW..

That your 4 bed room design makes sense well
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by DESTROTECH(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
How it’s should be
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Manson1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
Warrior247:
That your 4 bed room design makes sense well

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by iTearHerToto: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mumu blogger. Who is world's richest actor?
You and your subscribers are same

Pukes angry
Re: Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2022
On set not in reality ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Cee-c Meets Kanayo O Kanayo At 4th Pan Africa Business Leadership Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.