Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) (59615 Views)

Conversation between Bishop Felix and the 16 year old girl he defiled for a year / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Godoverevery: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Prettychild:

Not true, though Dr D.K Olukoya is not the type that goes to one politician or the other, he supports members who wants to go into politics and prays for them. Ogun State Governor and Akwa Ibom Governor come around sometime and Lagos State Governor is a member. It seems you are misinterpreting GO’s encouraging members to join politics and politicians who jump from one church to the other for support when election is around the corner
Encouraging members to join politician to join politics is totally different from supporting a member political ambition.

Have you ever seen GO give any politician the mic to ask for vote even if he is a MFM member.

See am a confirm member ......my parent joined MFM in 1998 and we been a member till date.....so I be confirm MFM boy.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by HeroicMeastro: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:
CAN will never talk about this ......but fully interested in politics.

It is a big shame that a religious body like CAN is getting involved in nigeria politics and trying to cause religious tension.

It just common sense Christian who don't want Muslim-Muslim ticket should just vote against it on election day instead of there needless drama.

No wonder my G.O (dr d.k olukoya) never join them association......they will just stain you with there nonsense.

Note- to all the buffoons quoting with insult over my comment I don't reply dunce and obi attacking bulldogs.

I said my opinion.........there are Christian contesting feel free to vote for them without trying to turn one religion against the other.......common sense .
CAN won't comment on this because they are all birds of the same feathers
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by HeroicMeastro: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Ezmans: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Femifasola:
Take home message is, wash your vaginaa so it won't smell
bishops likes clean pussy so much
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by ImperialYoruba: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
grin grin
Pussy bandit, harvesting young pussies in church.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Calchi(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
What will happen to his members now
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by TotalRunter: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
admax:
Forget the fact that he is a 'Bishop' for a minute; how will a married, grown man be engaging in sex with a minor? A minor is someone less than 18 years old, and THEY CAN NOT give consent!

Even if a Minor is seducing you as an adult, you shouldn't fall for such. Go and carry an olosho to satisfy your konji, and stop taking advantage of minors!

This fake 'Bishop' should be castrated and jailed. Ewu!

God bless you mightily for the statement "Even if a Minor is seducing you as an adult, you shouldn't fall for such," you are a great person like me

1 Like

Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Wwwq: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yea from a fool who says no pvc no sex.....how many people have you bleeped for having a pvc.

I don't need to know age.......A fool age doesn't matter only ur fellow irk will comprehend what a slowpoke like you write.

Incase you have anyone who has iPhone Xs mas for sale u can link me.....I want to buy one for the people feeding dumbo.
Elebi (Hungry Boy). You wey no fit afford premium data want to buy iPhone. If iPhone is your achievement in life, I ll gladly adopt you as my house boy. Hope you can work cos your brain is lazy. Cos your mates are talking oil and gas, telecoms, real estate and even politics but it's to buy iPhone that's your life time achievement. You need psychological & spiritual cleansing.
When I posted no PVC no sex. It's for people who are adults and sexually active and for those having legal sex. You are stunned a lady is handling you like your boss in office. Cos you are a bloody lackey that's meant to be controlled like a remote using toy.
Mumuboy with no focus roaming the internet.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by meetcharles: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
This fine boy is a bishop? How cheap is that title now?
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by IYDigitskill: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is this one a Batified Bishop? Chatlatans in gown.This guy needs to be made a scape goat of. Oh Nigeria....Why?
Wished this had befell in a regular https:///3bdw6qD usa with such an irrefutable proof, this illiterate donkey might were long past for a longggggg time. The satan has served him English breakfast
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Godoverevery: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Elebi (Hungry Boy). You wey no fit afford premium data want to buy iPhone. If iPhone is your achievement in life, I ll gladly adopt you as my house boy. Hope you can work cos your brain is lazy. Cos your mates are talking oil and gas, telecoms, real estate and even politics but it's to buy iPhone that's your life time achievement. You need psychological & spiritual cleansing.
When I posted no PVC no sex. It's for people who are adults and sexually active and for those having legal sex. You are stunned a lady is handling you like your boss in office. Cos you are a bloody lackey that's meant to be controlled like a remote using toy.
Mumuboy with no focus roaming the internet.

Bla bla.....see fool talking about people instead of herself.

Am a farmer and I supply health equipment to hospitals.

Am an employer of labour and I have 4 people working for me currently.

So please I don't need you ranting..... just reply me shortly the way I just did......what you do for a living .....dimwit.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by wenogodie2: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Femifasola:

You're not reasoning any differently. You're simply a monster. You didn't even write like a Christian. Christian like Tinubu's fake bishops
By their fruits we shall know them. Demons

Thank you Mr holy Christian. You insult me and cry Christianity when I call you out for your stupidity. What devilish hypocrisy.

To hell with you and your type of Christianity.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Prettychild(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Encouraging members to join politician to join politics is totally different from supporting a member political ambition.

Have you ever seen GO give any politician the mic to ask for vote even if he is a MFM member.

See am a confirm member ......my parent joined MFM in 1998 and we been a member till date.....so I be confirm MFM boy.
Lol! If you had digested my first comment, you would have seen that there was no even need for this comments you are making
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Prettychild(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Godoverevery:

Lol! If you had digested my first comment, you would have seen that there was no even need for this comments you are making. When you pray for a member who has a political ambition, haven’t you support him already? What other support does he need? Please, please read comments to understand and not read to reply
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by sokoror(m): 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Very foolish man, mama is already aware and you still dey program the minor for 4am, telling her to keep the door open.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Godoverevery: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Prettychild:

Lol! If you had digested my first comment, you would have seen that there was no even need for this comments you are making. When you pray for a member who has a political ambition, haven’t you support him already? What other support does he need? Please, please read comments to understand and not read to reply

Ooooo and maybe you show a pic or video where GO was Praying people with political ambition or anywhere in prayer rain were there is prayer point for political success.

Have never seen GO pray for anyone with political ambition during service or gatherings....Never

My dear you just speculating and giving affirmative response.

My point still remains dk olukoya will never support anyone political ambition or political party publicly.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by porthouse7(f): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Wahala. All these old bishops and pastors should respect their old age jare. Even boys of nowadays are behaving these days as regards sexual matters, talk less of so called men of God.
go buy better phone first, this camera look 2000s
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by AndroidAI(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
admax:
Forget the fact that he is a 'Bishop' for a minute; how will a married, grown man be engaging in sex with a minor? A minor is someone less than 18 years old, and THEY CAN NOT give consent!

Even if a Minor is seducing you as an adult, you shouldn't fall for such. Go and carry an olosho to satisfy your konji, and stop taking advantage of minors!

This fake 'Bishop' should be castrated and jailed. Ewu!

What about those raping new born babies? What do to say about them sir? *positions mic
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by CondemnBattery(f): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
You're the true definition of lowlife. I would have said go get a life, but it's obvious you have none.
desiredhome:

I don't want to argue with dead brain like you.... only the poor/gullible Nigerians attack/kill each other because of religion .... It shows your level of ignorance........your religious leaders dine/wine and work in common with the same moslems........, your religious leaders travel to these same Moslem countries to enjoy while you lowlifes are here killing yourselves over religion..........
Poverty is really a disease
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by admax(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
They should be injected with three lethal drugs; midazolam to sedate them, Pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) for muscle paralysis and respiratory arrest then, potassium chloride to stop their heart.. Shikena! *return mic*

AndroidAI:

What about those raping new born babies? What do to say about them sir? *positions mic
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Melodydoctor: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
porthouse7:
go buy better phone first, this camera look 2000s
It is actually 1970 model phone I'm using, sorry. Pls use the unsee button grin

Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by porthouse7(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Melodydoctor:
It is actually 1970 model phone I'm using, sorry. Pls use the unsee button grin
just upgrade please, ur pics are not pleasing to go viral....just advise
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by hanymasahun: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Marry more than one wife they said. You cant cheat nature
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by izubext007: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Don't mind her , keep the door open. Churches these days.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Femifasola: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
wenogodie2:

Thank you Mr holy Christian. You insult me and cry Christianity when I call you out for your stupidity. What devilish hypocrisy.

To hell with you and your type of Christianity.
Lmao. I just knew you were a demon. Be gone satan embarassed
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by mastermaestro(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
simplesearch:
Actually many of them are not saved not to talk of being called by God. If a true child of God ever found his/herself in a compromised sinful state, he/she desperately seeks for deliverance; knowing the terror of God and what his judgment entails. But these ones who'll even initiate the process that'll lead them to sin; are apostates and not children of God, or man of God.

Wise submission.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by jaytee01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
PandoraObi:
BISHOP Felix OKPARA, is that not an Igbo BISHOP that might be shouting Obidient on the pulpit, one of the yusless so called BISHOPS that are supporting Pandora Peter Obidient, the same BISHOP will also be part of those that will condemn Bishops that attended shettima unveiling, Yusless set of criminals
Wetin bring Obi inside this matter?

Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by mastermaestro(m): 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
adioolayi:
...and some people they say they know every "Bishop" for this country..

When many self acclaimed "Bishops" plenty everywhere..

CAN really need self retrospection and remain non-partisan

CAN is an association with no statutory or law enforcement powers. They neither train, ordain nor commission pastors. It is just like any other NGO that champions special interests, in this case, Christianity.

So when you mention CAN, do so with understanding.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by wenogodie2: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Femifasola:

Lmao. I just knew you were a demon. Be gone satan embarassed

And you a possessed demonic Christian.
Re: Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) by Femifasola: 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
wenogodie2:

And you a possessed demonic Christian.
Demon get lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / EFCC Arrests 19 Yahoo Boys With Pants, Charms In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.