Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! (305 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2022
I think war is the only thing that can reset this country... let's go to war so everyone can rest. Nigerians are the most unbelievable cowards in the surface of the earth...

They are just toothless wailers who will complain tirelessly but continue to adjust to circumstances and endure the pain, and their leaders in government and public offices knows this, so they do whatever they like with reckless abandon... even if $1 gets to 5000 naira, Nigerians will only shout and then adjust to it. Nonsense.

Nigerians can never be fed up, their Government is in cruise control... one individual stole 80 billion naira and right now, its been swept under the carpet.

It's only in Nigeria a person working in public office will put up a lame claim that snake and monkey swallowed money and nothing is done about it.

Nigerians deserve what's happening to them... I don't feel sorry at all for them.
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by Iyasaburi: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
My delimma!
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by libertyfather(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Correct, i think of somethings at time and start wondering is this suppose to happen? How would a snake swallow money and go away

Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
libertyfather:
Correct, i think of somethings at time and start wondering is this suppose to happen? How would a snake swallow money and go away
my brother, can u imagine...such nonsense
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. I don't feel sorry for them at all.
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by sotall(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
undecided
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by 3ple9iner: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
But op I can't see your weapons or aren't you a Nigerian?
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
3ple9iner:
But op I can't see your weapons or aren't you a Nigerian?
If I am Nigerian... u will know what I can do...
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Some are still even rigorously campaigning for Tinubu on this forum.
Re: Nigerians Can Hold Their Leaders To Account But They Don't Care ! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Some are still even rigorously campaigning for Tinubu on this forum.
those bloody b*astards? Supporting tinubu is beyond allowing an idiot_ advertise stupidity in the name of having right to have an opinion.

How can someone choose to vote a brain_ dead_ politician who can't remember the name of his party, a cadaver_ that can barely do anything on his own.

A rigour mortis that's ravaged with parkinsonism?

Ffs... may thunder locate anyone who will vote for BAT.

(1) (Reply)

Are Ijaws The Third Largest Ethnic Group? / 2023: Pandora Papers, Taxation And Obi’s Chances / Insecurity Or Osun Election: Why Are Senators Suddenly Bold To Impeach Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.