Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Topic Closed!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Topic Closed!!! (985 Views)

General Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything And Everything On Investing / Hot Business Topic-first Come First Served / General Real Estate Topic- Buy Well Furnished Apartment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic Closed!!! by WondaBeauty(f): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2022
There has been a lot of mirages about arbitrage but without fruitful result.

Hmm, i came across this crypto opportunity on real arbitrage like 3 months ago which i've been using to earn that few hundred dollars and its working perfectly fine making profits till date.

Well, its ain't nothing difficult cos its just an easy process you follow to carry out the trade and gain profits always.

Pls, this is not any words/guarantee to make you rich overnight but you can earn something tangible like a few hundred dollars daily if you follow instructions and do it right.

Feels okay, right? Just to put yourself together in this economy

I just wanna share this method for free and give the information + a part of my time training just the few who really needs it but i won't be doing this for long though.

Just reach me on the contact details below fast,

{little screenshot proof of my last transaction below...I have more though}

Re: Topic Closed!!! by ArvidlyBased(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2022
Interested.
but how does it really work?
Re: Topic Closed!!! by WondaBeauty(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
ArvidlyBased:
Interested.

Just like normal arbitrages which is making a profit from difference in price but the difference from this method to others is in the process which is quite easy though.

My contact is up there to reach me but you gonna be fast cos I'm taking it down any moment
Re: Topic Closed!!! by HungMan002: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
I am interested please. I really need this
Re: Topic Closed!!! by WondaBeauty(f): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2022
HungMan002:
I am interested please. I really need this

Well, you can dial the contact you see above on ur device right now and join the others before it gets too late.
Re: Topic Closed!!! by DeMagneto: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2022
How?
Re: Topic Closed!!! by shiffynaani(m): 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
WondaBeauty:

Just like normal arbitrages which is making a profit from difference in price but the difference from this method to others is in the process which is quite easy though.

My contact is up there to reach me but you gonna be fast cos I'm taking it down any moment
I've sent you a message on WhatsApp

Pls check
Re: Topic Closed!!! by Qre1: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Great news for binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: Topic Closed!!! by Taystee: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
shiffynaani:
I've sent you a message on WhatsApp

Pls check

Guys, flee for your own safety.
Re: Topic Closed!!! by shiffynaani(m): 8:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Taystee:

Guys, flee for your own safety.
thanks

May we see where she go land first

1 Like

Re: Topic Closed!!! by aremuismaeel: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
If this is real it will keep it to himself... Don't fall for this scamm
Re: Topic Closed!!! by Mide3367: 1:40am On Aug 01, 2022
His name is chris Mark posing as a man and a woman with bank account Brenda Harrison,
Palmpay.

Email chrismark000007@gmail.com
Whatsapp on 08126342928

Monica wondabeauty and arvidlybased is a scammer.. Nairalanders please beware.. Always do deep research before sending your hard-earned money to any useless thief here.. No allow one fvcking lazy and reta.rded thief steal your resources..
Re: Topic Closed!!! by Mide3367: 1:42am On Aug 01, 2022
ArvidlyBased:
Interested.

same thief is replying himself
WondaBeauty:

Re: Topic Closed!!! by WondaBeauty(f): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
aremuismaeel:
If this is real it will keep it to himself... Don't fall for this scamm

thanks for the compliment
Re: Topic Closed!!! by WondaBeauty(f): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
My desire to help has been misused and my reputation damaged.
I am sorry but teaching or sharing of information is closed, done and dusted.
I hope all that reached out make use of the information and earn good income.
Adios...
Re: Topic Closed!!! by shiffynaani(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
WondaBeauty:
My desire to help has been misused and my reputation damaged.

I am sorry but teaching or sharing of information is closed, done and dusted.

I hope all that reached out make use of the information and earn good income.

Adios...
it means you didn't really mean it to help. If you did, you wouldn't be perturbed about anything at all

You know how the economy is so it'll be good to help people out there

Prove to them you're not a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Afribank : Why Is The Shares Going Up? / Zenith Bank's Invest Ment Fund Ipo / NSE Stock Trials From Easykobo Finance Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.