Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 (832 Views)

Npower News Today / Npower News Nairaland Thread / Npower Recruitment 2020/2021, Starting Date And Latest Npower News Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2022
The following are highlights of Npower news Friday 29th July 2022;

1) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with January stipend showing paid on nasims payroll payment status but not credited into bank account are to send bank account statement from January till date together with their Npower ID to support.npower@nasims.gov.ng.

2) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with October stipend payment still pending are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

3) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries that have not received their November stipend are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

4) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with failed failed February and March stipend are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

5) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with May stipend under processing for the past two weeks are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

6) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries paid from September to February but not credited into their bank account should note that they have been paid and should contact their bank.

7) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries yet to receive their May stipend are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

8 Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with failed April stipend payment are to contact their bank, then send complaint and Npower ID to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and complaint will be looked into by Npower technical support team.

9) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries yet to be paid their December stipend are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

10) Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries with April stipend payment under processing for the last three weeks are to send their Npower ID and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and the Npower Batch C stream 1 beneficiaries will get their pending/failed payment, as complaint will be escalated to Npower technical team for swift resolution.

11) Npower batch C stream 1 end date will be communicated to Npower batch C stream 1 beneficiaries.

12) Npower deployment have not started yet.

13) Npower NEXIT training have not started.

14) Npower NEXIT soft loan disbursement yet to commence.

15) Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries that missed the Npower physical verification regrettably are to wait for another Npower physical verification exercise.

16) Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries with "Applicant" or "shortlisted" status on their Npower portal were not selected as Beneficiaries.

17) Npower batch C stream 2 beneficiaries under the non graduate category with preselected or beneficiary status will be physically verified at their training centres when deployment begins.
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by Ikeja1985: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
I sent mine on the 16th of this month via twitter but nothing like swift action up till now.... What is the next line of action pls.
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Ikeja1985:
I sent mine on the 16th of this month via twitter but nothing like swift action up till now.... What is the next line of action pls.
What is your issue?
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Mine is failed march I did exactly what you said on ur previous post...... even screenshot my payroll focused on the failed March to them on their Twitter handle yet I didn't recieve a responds from them
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by Ikeja1985: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Failed May stipend sir
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Ikeja1985:
Failed May stipend sir
Send your Npower ID, screenshot of affected month and complaint to Npower twitter handle @npower_ng and keep checking your notifications for feedback.
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by Ikeja1985: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
I did exactly as you said & a notification(reply)was sent to me that i should be patient,the stipend will pe paid. Thank you Ezenwaez.... You even liked it on twitter.... Bashirbukar12
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Ikeja1985:
I did exactly as you said & a notification(reply)was sent to me that i should be patient,the stipend will pe paid. Thank you Ezenwaez.... You even liked it on twitter.... Bashirbukar12
Please exercise patience, hope you were paid for other months?
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by Ikeja1985: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yes bro. I was paid all my stipend without any glitch.
Re: Npower News Friday 29th July 2022 by ezenwaez(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ikeja1985:
Yes bro. I was paid all my stipend without any glitch.
Okay then exercise patience.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching profession / Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly Gtbank) Massive Recruitment 2022 / Pls Save Me, I Need A Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.