Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists (16877 Views)

Fami Fani-kayode Slams Atiku Over Obi / 2023: Let Us Get Focused On Dislodging APC – Ortom To Atiku, Others / Boko Haram War: Document Counters Nigerian Army’s Claim On Voluntary Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by hetivo5762: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2022
Hdhf

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by JooEeL(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2022
PointZerom:

Vote OBIdiently.

HAHA. cheesy

I sabi una type wella. A few years ago, you guys were shouting BBNaija. When people like us were talking, a lot of you mocked us.

Now you people are quite politically conscious. Good. At least nobody too dey shout BBNaija again. Na small small.

You see, as from next year, all of una wey dey shout all these politicians up and down, una go carry gun to defend unasef. grin

Remember this comment.

1 Like

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by BreakingNews21: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2022
This one can't even manage his own household but his mouth is always in affairs that don't concern him. But I give him credit for managing his loot very well. The same goes for Reno, the bigamist.
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Lanretoye(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
Fact is that FFK remains one of the most outspoken politician in this present dispensation.
during the tenure of the PDP,lai Mohammed too was...stop slant balancing.,they are all the same.
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Melonsmasher: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Malory:
Fact is that FFK remains one of the most outspoken politician in this present dispensation.
Talking with both sides of his watery mouth

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by OKC22: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
RaptObserver:
FFK be careful. I don't know why you have chosen to drag the armed forces lately but be careful. Leave security matter for experts in the field and focus on your politics. If you must drag let it be the political leadership of the military who have refused to do the right things. There is a minister of defence whom you claim is your friend, drag him. Buhari is there, drag him cos u said he is your leader.
�% right on point
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by adesina83w: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
APC urchins are nothing but agent of destructions APC urchins are nothing but agent of destructions ...
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by ofiko123(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
May the Almighty God help eradicate terrorists in Nigeria...
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by tbibuzz(m): 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
How can a presidential candidate tells you the solution to insecurity in Nigeria is to recruit 50million Nigerians into the army and feed them with cassava, agbado and corn yet you are campaigning for him to win.
Are you OK?
Do you need help?
Ulcer go first kill the soldiers before bandits see dem
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by ddeola: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Another Agbado lamba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by jt2damoney(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
He should come out from that party, so I can take him serious.
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Raxxye(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
arantess:

Your definition of loyalty is twarthed

No wonder your brains need check up
Your father!
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by arantess: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Raxxye:

my father!

what happened to your father
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Balofariojames: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Raxxye:
Looks like this guy is already almost leaving the APC o!
He is not loyal!
What do you mean by loyal, loyal to lie or to follow lies even when thing turn apart.
We don't need Democracy because it seems those politicians do not have brain to pilot the nation.
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by govto: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
We know, Terrorists that fought a whole presidential guards brigade and killed a captain and lieutenant with other soldiers, you then claimed that you killed 30 of them in retaliation and no pictures, you now only recovered 6 motorcycles and 2 Ak-47 rifles.

So they are telling us that the terrorists only used 2 AK-47 to wage war on the president's guards and won - chai!

Fake leaders and fake lies....
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Balofariojames: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
The chief lie of APC said the reminant of the Boko Haram are the one remain. I wounder how reminant will be threthen the country. Instead for them to say the true and stop lying.
That xtenstic lead them to the extend of rented a fake bishops.
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Mayeldah(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Even Buhari and Lie Mohammed don't believe it either
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Raxxye(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
arantess:

what happened to your father
He impregnated your mother and fathered you, implying you are a bastar.d!
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by arantess: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
Raxxye:

He impregnated your mother and fathered you, implying you are a bastar.d!
Naaa, a dead man can't impregnate a living person....
Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2022
JooEeL:

HAHA. cheesy

I sabi una type wella. A few years ago, you guys were shouting BBNaija. When people like us were talking, a lot of you mocked us.

Now you people are quite politically conscious. Good. At least nobody too dey shout BBNaija again. Na small small.

You see, as from next year, all of una wey dey shout all these politicians up and down, una go carry gun to defend unasef. grin

Remember this comment.

Infact we really think alike. Most Nigerians are extremely dumb and stupvd people..

1 Like

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
JooEeL:

People like u are part of the problem. So you believe voting is the solution to these kind of conflicts?

Me when I see these zombies still canvassing for those useless good for nothing politicians. I already know they are all cursed, and will forever be miserable starting with these lowlives BBQgrills, Wwhiyy, Naptv2, Mascot, Jumpvr54. These guys are cursed forever with their generations to come, believe me..

1 Like

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by JooEeL(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Me when I see these zombies still canvassing for those useless good for nothing politicians. I already know they are all cursed, and will forever be miserable starting with these lowlives BBQgrills, Wwhiyy, Naptv2, Mascot, Jumpvr54. These guys are cursed forever with their generations to come, believe me..

For mentioning that idiotic nap-tu guy, may God bless you.

Somme of these bast*rds are agents sponsored by the politicians to paint nigeria in another light.

They demonise agitation for independent states, yet when Fulani comes to kidnap or do any atrocity, you won't see them make any post or comment especially one crazy bufoon called oyigb-o-update.

1 Like

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by JooEeL(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Infact we really think alike. Most Nigerians are extremely dumb and stupvd people..

Im following you already. I like smart guys like u

1 Like

Re: Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists by Tommyade: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Pls I am interested, how do I reach you
RepairZoneNaira:
Ill track lost or stolen devices at affordable prices

Quote me if interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo / Why Does Kayode Fayemi Want To Be Governor Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.