Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

How Do I Sign Up For Uber Eats Without Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Sign Up For Uber Eats Without Phone (389 Views)

How Can I Sign Gmail Account Out ? / How To Install And Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number / How To Create Gmail Account Without Phone Verification On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sign Up For Uber Eats Without Phone by shater012: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022

Order delivery from your favorite cafe or restaurant in just a few minutes by Uber eats sign up. By the way, you can do it without using your mobile number!

What is Uber Eats
Uber Eats is an online food delivery service created by Uber.

Uber includes not only a cab service to transport passengers from point A to point B. Today the company is also engaged in the delivery of parcels, as well as meals from cafes and restaurants.

In the app, everyone can see lists of cafes and restaurants, read customer and guest reviews, and see a menu map and descriptions of each dish.

All you need to test the service is to register using your cell phone.

Uber eats sign up without a cell phone is real
We suggest you use a virtual phone number.

It is very easy to use, you only need Internet access and 2-3 minutes of free time. Trust us, it’s a lot less than you would need to register yourself without using our article and the SMS MAN.

A virtual phone number is a number without the SIM card. And that means you don’t have to go to a cell phone operator’s store to get one.

READ MORE
https://sms-man.com/blog/how-do-i-sign-up-for-uber-eats-without-phone/

How do I sign up for Uber eats without phone

(1) (Reply)

The Issues With 9mobile / My Phone Fails To On / Where Can I Buy The Infinix Smart 7 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.