Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. (6154 Views)

3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military / After Train Attack, Army Repels Invasion Of Abuja By Terrorists / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by sinkhole: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
pacesetting:
And our senators have gone on six weeks recess. This country is a big joke. None of those legislators actually came for the interest of the country.

Watching their "Buhari must go" chant, you will see the level of unseriouness in their faces.

I lost a very good friend, who was a major in the Army, to bandits last month.

The tales of the horrid ambush makes me weep for this country.

Keep resting in peace Emeka Aboaja!!
Perhaps, before they come back military may have taken over

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria, on the brink
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
pacesetting:
And our senators have gone on six weeks recess. This country is a big joke. None of those legislators actually came for the interest of the country.

Watching their "Buhari must go" chant, you will see the level of unseriouness in their faces.

I lost a very good friend, who was a major in the Army, to bandits last month.

The tales of the horrid ambush makes me weep for this country.

Keep resting in peace Emeka Aboaja!!

The sets of persons in Government in Nigeria have no business with Government, And the current sets of youths are lazy bunch, during Babagida must go, as young as i was, I was among the protesters in mission road in benin city, then youths were youths, Thank goodness i'm looking at Nigeria from Europe now.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by lanocconsulting: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is in autopilot

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by zuchyblink(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2022
Parallel government loading
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by rusher14: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2022
BloomingDale:
Some of the terrorists should as a matter of urgency barricade the Abuja airport and all the roads leading out of Abuja so the politicians don’t flee.

And your siblings would be safe right?
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Soulsymbol99: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2022
I think their plan is to cripple the security agencies then they will cm for civilians. May God help his children cry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Bialegend(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
Conrod:
This is not a good time to be a soldier in naija.
Yeah! The good time is when they are killing innocent unarmed civilians in South East. Your coward terrorist soldiers should go and die in the hands of their terrorist comrades.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Ojuntana: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
If true that means this terrorists weren't joking when they said they will kidnap Buhari

They know it's achievable!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by silibaba: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ojuntana:
If true that means this terrorists weren't joking when they said they will kidnap Buhari

They know it's achievable!!

DONT BE Fooled. Is a planned activity.

Why can't the government order all soldier they kept in south east to come and defend Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Elliotg: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
silibaba:

DONT BE Fooled. Is a planned activity.

Why can't the government order all soldier they kept in south east to come and defend Abuja?
I suspect bhari wants to hand over the country to the Fulani military. That way with the military and the boko harams, they can over ran the country and decimate every other opposing group. That way, the blame will go to the military.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Karemarealty288(m): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
perez100:
In 2015, they were shouting "Sai Baba" and ranting everywhere that once a General always a General. They packaged a failure and brainwashed many people even many educated ***** like Soyinka and sold Buhari to Nigerians. They told us how Buhari dealt with "Maitsama" or whatever and crossed over to Chad and dealt with Chadian forces. Now, we have seen the result of the General.

Buhari that Idiagbon made popular.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Arysexy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari is useless
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Racoon(m): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
God help us.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Racoon(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elliotg:
I suspect bhari wants to hand over the country to the Fulani military. That way with the military and the boko harams, they can over ran the country and decimate every other opposing group. That way, the blame will go to the military.
You may be right sir.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by tochi314: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Like a blink of an eyesTerrorists about to seize Nigeria and rename itFederal republic of bandits Like a blink of an eyesTerrorists about to seize Nigeria and rename itFederal republic of bandits ...
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Haakeem(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elliotg:
you got the info frm where?.

The "anonymous" page on fb?
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Elliotg: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Haakeem:
you got the info frm where?.

The "anonymous" page on fb?
No. That's just my personal observations
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Ozinlex: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
May God deliver his people the common man
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari needs to declare martial law in the entire North.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
alsudan:
When will the attack reach Buhari so that Nigeria can heave a sigh of relief.

Elections must hold and PO after winning, must be sworn in, all this Buhari election postponement tactics won’t work.
you want them to conquer Aso Rock and appoint Head of state?
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
NIGERIA ARMY'S TRADE IS WARFARE, THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF ANY CRIMINAL. angry
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Spy360(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
perez100:
In 2015, they were shouting "Sai Baba" and ranting everywhere that once a General always a General. They packaged a failure and brainwashed many people even many educated ***** like Soyinka and sold Buhari to Nigerians. They told us how Buhari dealt with "Maitsama" or whatever and crossed over to Chad and dealt with Chadian forces. Now, we have seen the result of the General.
I also heard that SCG Hope Uzodinma has vacated Abuja and fully settled in Owerri where he is supposed to be. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by porka: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
But they said Nigeria cannot be Islamized.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by virginchaser(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Spirit04:
Buhari needs to declare martial law in the entire North.

I still dont understand why state of emergency has not been declared in trouble zones.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Conrod:
This is not a good time to be a soldier in naija.
How do you mean?
When is the right time?
Are soldiers not meant for such JOBS again?
When did Soldier become a clerical job?

I still don't understand...
Do you want Fire servicemen, Farmers & welders to confront the Terrorists?
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
The successful operation at the kuje prison has given them the guts that FCT security is simply porous... It's not what they think before... Hence Abuja has become a playground or amusement park for terrorist angry
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by sharpwriter(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
perez100:
Maitatsine cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by sharpwriter(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
RightToReject:
It is unfortunate that if urgent and stiff measures are not put in place to nip this menace to bud, the present secret information I got from the CIA circle about the country will materialize sooner than expected. It's worrisome, though, that the guys at NIA have chosen to turn deaf to almost every suggestion given to them so far. They don't seem ready to spend money for the right reasons anymore.
Tell us the info abeg.... Notn dey come wey ground no fit collect.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by sharpwriter(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Perhaps, before they come back military may have taken over
Maybe those senators don even take style runaway, who knows? cheesy
No forget say they also dey get little little intels

@pacesetting
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by MrMcJay(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
And the senate failed in their duties, this is why the military always does the honor of saving nigeria from whoree politicians

Elliotg:

8 years of the North, 8 years of the South.
2023, the President MUST be a southerner. The idea of bringing in a Northern President through the backdoor will not work.
Re: Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. by Ofemannnu: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elliotg:
DOA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Ekiti Will Witness Beauty Of Continuity In Oyebanji’s Administration / Social Register: FG Unveils Plans For Families Of Injured, Fallen Soldiers / Amadioha Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.