Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Labour Party: The Last Hope For Nigeria's Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: The Last Hope For Nigeria's Future (257 Views)

Peter Obi Is Not A Member Of Labour Party - The Nation Newspaper / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) / Nigeria’s Future Not In The Hands Of Retired Generals - Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party: The Last Hope For Nigeria's Future by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is in a deep mess right now. I have listened to all the contestants for the 2023 presidential election in various political parties. The only contesting aspirant who has shown extreme love and passion so far for a better Nigeria remains the aspirant from the Labour Party.

I am Yoruba but I think I will vote for an Igbo in 2023 General Election because he is first of all a Nigerian by heart than an Igbo man by blood.

Nigerian politics must go beyond tribalism and ethinicity. Politics must be about employing the best hand for the job. Even if he doesn't win, I and millions of Nigerians will vote the best man ready for the job.

Its important Nigerians listen to every one of our Presidential aspirants again and stop castigating individuals based on their tribe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Putin Reveals When Russian Ships Will Get Zircon Hypersonic Missiles‼️ / Buhari Govt Looks Dazed, Clueless, Incapable Of Fixing Economy, Says POM / Ogun Politics: Amosun Loyalists Beg For Mercy Over Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.