Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh (280 Views)

FG Moves To Begin Implementation Of 5% Excise Duty On Telecom Services / NNPC Has Secured $5 Billion Funding For Oil And Gas Upstream Projects / Total, Mobil, Others Yet To Remit N6tr Oil Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by Lucia220: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2022

Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by sirjustice1575(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2022
This is another way this administration wants to create more hardship for her citizens. cry cry

Nobody is even eating balance diet again in this country. cry cry
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by godofuck231: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Nat to call my foreign sim with data come nigeria and call only on whatsapp and telegram ,foreign lines will start selling soon
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
Nat to call my foreign sim with data come nigeria and call only on whatsapp and telegram ,foreign lines will start selling soon
whatsapp line pls. Let's do business
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by godofuck231: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Uniqueaccountant:
whatsapp line pls. Let's do business
already employed sorry bro
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
godofuck231:
already employed sorry bro
I need to ask something important please....081..37.16.7567. heres mine if you don't feel safe dropping yours
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by godofuck231: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Uniqueaccountant:
I need to ask something important please....081..37.16.7567. heres mine if you don't feel safe dropping yours
am far away not in nigeria ,sorry
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:02am On Jul 30, 2022
godofuck231:
am far away not in nigeria ,sorry
Please can I just chat or call you
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by godofuck231: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Uniqueaccountant:
Please can I just chat or call you
no whatsapp no phones here , just emails and internet
Re: FG To Enforce Five Percent Tax On Telecom Services To Make Up For Oil Revenue Sh by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
godofuck231:
no whatsapp no phones here , just emails and internet
celinewills22@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A No-failed Secret System That Generates 6 Figures Weekly For Me / How To Make Beef Burger At Home / What Is Needed To Start An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.