Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? (661 Views)

Labour Accuses Tinubu And Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Of Attacking Igbo Traders / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
I noticed that Tinubu's Supporters are so afraid of attacking Atiku and Kwakwaso who have bigger structure, but quick/fast to attack Obi who they said that doesn't have a structure...

Are Tinubu's supporters afraid of Atiku and Kwakwaso because they are northerners?

Lalasticlala

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
I thought they said Peter Obi is structureless ?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Totilopussylick(m): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Are Tinubu's supporters afraid of Atiku and Kwakwaso because they are northerners?

They have undeniable love for Atiku and Kwakwaso tongue

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Ezeama400: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
If they try rubbish with northern candidates northerners will deal with them ruthlessly..

Even the little and few percentage of votes Tinubu would manage to get in the North will disappear completely...

Northerners don't play with their politicians

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by ezegold4we: 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bird's of same feather will always flock together,

Tinubu and Atiku are same-same, darkness cannot fight darkness, corruption can't fight corruption,

Forget Kwankwaso, he's a joker and surplus to demand, he might win some local government in Kano,

Tinubu urchins and Bat knows that OBI is already in front, they can't stop him, it already too late.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Just as BAT said, AA is a Worthy opponent not some inconsequential dots grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I noticed that Tinubu's Supporters are so afraid of attacking Atiku and Kwakwaso who have bigger structure, but quick/fast to attack Obi who they said that doesn't have a structure...

Lalasticlala

You should help them since they can't afterall that's what Obi fans are known for. E - bandits
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Frizz001: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
Like that Mr Jollof. He made statements calling on the entertainment industry to support Tinubu boldly. Instead of making his speech/post peacefully, he had to call Obi and compare him to Tinubu as Leeds and Real Madrid. He couldn't even mention Atiku that has been dragging his agbado daddy to come and stand for simple 1 hour, live interview! Yeye goats

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Throwback: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
I do daily.

Nigerian Presidency is only for Nigerians.

No Cameroonian
No Mauritanian

Lastly

No Biafran or their apologists.

Only Nigerian / Nigerian
Tinubu (Yoruba) / Shettima (Kanuri)

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by uzernamme(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I thought they said Peter Obi is structureless ?

No!! It's hatred & also more of it (hatred) stemming from the instances of cowardice amidst the turmoil as such seeing another tribe (igbo) doing what they failed monumentally to do. Another I think is jealousy knowing igbos are currently portrayed as a minority but thrive nonetheless.

You see when you want someone to burn, feel the burns and drown in it!! But in turn, their heads are above sea level which creates even more hatred translating to unprecedented attacks.

PO will most likely deliver, hence, in that instance, they fear it & at all costs to mitigate a rub-it-in-your-face situation as well as sunlight their rotten inability to get things right for once in this country. They rather see Hausa rule or any from SW or even SS than from Igbo tribe.

Though I'd call out some from Igbos with pompous pride and foul tongues which attracts glares and frowned countenance.

My 2 cents tho.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Throwback: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
We also do not want political prostitutes who move about whenever they face defeat or competition like Atiku and his boy Obi.

They do not know how to nurture any political party, they just jump around and use their money to get people to support or to step down for them.

Ask them how many people have they helped to build their political career into prominence, they cannot even mention.

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by FreedomfromtheT: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
It beats my imagination too why Senator Tinubu's supporters are not criticising former VP Atiku whom they believe stands a chance but are usually quick to criticize HE Peter Obi whom they tell us stands no chance. What a paradox. Is it part of their planned propaganda and strategy?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
It beats my imagination too why Senator Tinubu's supporters are not criticising former VP Atiku whom they believe stands a chance but are usually quick to criticize HE Peter Obi whom they tell us stands no chance. What a paradox. Is it part of their planned propaganda and strategy?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by naija4life247: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Lalasticlala

Haven't you heard that both Kwashiorkor, sorry Kwankwaso and Atikulation are working for the Jagaban Borgu? You Obituarists are such kindergarten in politics
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by naija4life247: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Bird's of same feather will always flock together,

Tinubu and Atiku are same-same, darkness cannot fight darkness, corruption can't fight corruption,

Forget Kwankwaso, he's a joker and surplus to demand, he might win some local government in Kano,

Tinubu urchins and Bat knows that OBI is already in front, they can't stop him, it already too late.

Same way Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was, yet Obasanjo humiliated him in all the 8 states that made up the old Eastern Region. Even in Ojukwu's home state of origin Anambra, Obasanjo trashed Ojukwu mercilessly. Much less this political baby Peter Pandora Obituary.

Why do history keeps repeating itself?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Penguin2: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Lalasticlala

Don’t mind them.

They see Igbos as their punching bag.

They feel they can attack Igbos without consequences.

But not so with Atiku and Kwankwaso.

They can’t successfully attack Atiku and Kwankwaso with saying something bad about the north in the process. And you know the north is Tinubu’s only hope.

Tinubu didn’t expect it to be this difficult

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
can a slave attack his master?
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by SmartPolician: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Haven't you heard that both Kwashiorkor, sorry Kwankwaso and Atikulation are working for the Jagaban Borgu? You Obituarists are such kindergarten in politics

Your reply doesn't make sense.

You are still buttressing the same thing the OP accused you of.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Joke of the century...lol.. cheesy cheesy..

The way Obi will loose supporters if he steps down for anyone is the same way Kwankwaso will loose if he does the aforementioned...

Kwakwaso that couldn't deputize anyone be will step down for druggie...?

He would rather contest and loose and still maintain his followers than stepping down for any clown ...

Wake up!!!

U even mentioned Atiku working for Tinubu ... I thought your were being sarcastic until I checked your history..

Again Wake up !!!
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Oladelepsy001(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's supporters against supporters and not politians against each other, that is the main reason Peter Obi begged his teeming supporters to allow him deal with some issued base topic rather than hijack the process and cost him the presidency seat.. Moreover, you don't fight people that may determine your success in politics even if you don't like them , if you listened carefully to what Kwankwanso said during Arise TV interview, one could know there is possibility that if he doesn't have up to the projected number of people , he could collapse his structure for Tinubu.
TO WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR SIDE IN POLITICS, YOU DON'T FIGHT, INSTEAD YOU STRATEGIZE..

Learn from the APC presidential primary and you'll agree that those politians who kept to their silent and strategize, won and those who rather scream on the internet get their results there, as Atiku once said that 90% of northern voters only listen to radio stations and not on social media.
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Lalasticlala

They are afraid of the North. Nah inherited fear no blame them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by Truthisunique2: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Atiku and kwanwaso are real Muslims if tinubu tries shit he would be buried join the wahala he dey so

His supporters can only criticize them saraki that are also fake Muslim like them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Atiku and kwanwaso are real Muslims if tinubu tries shit he would be buried join the wahala he dey so

His supporters can only criticize them saraki that are also fake Muslim like them
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by ajekpaks(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
lol
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? by pinkPUSSY(f): 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thanksful:

They are afraid of the North. Nah inherited fear no blame them

(1) (Reply)

Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) / Fact Check: Did Asiwaju Tinubu Run Lagos Without Allocation? / What Every Nigerian Should Know About Parkinson's Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.