Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Unprotected Sex Should Be A No - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Unprotected Sex Should Be A No (239 Views)

HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Unprotected Sex Should Be A No by KISSNigeria: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
Studies have confirmed that 1ml of male semen harbours between 10 million and 100 million bacteria. Each time you have unprotected sex with a new partner, you run the risk of introducing this amount of bacteria into your vagina.

It’s always better to limit the number of sexual partners you have and insist on using condoms during every sexual encounter.

#keepitsafeandsweet #safesex

(1) (Reply)

China Discovers New Potentially Fatal Langya Virus, 35 Already Infected / How To Treat Dog Ear Infection Without Vet / How Infections Can Be Transfer To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.