Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery (413 Views)

My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / ''Buhari Is The Most Successful Fraudster In Nigeria —Eedris Abudulkareem / Eedris Abudulkareem: Buhari, Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery by Enny8: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
By Esther Daniels

Veteran Nigerian rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem's kidney transplant surgery date has been shifted, his manager, Mike Pam said.

Pam disclosed this in a statement he released via his social media page on behalf of Lakreem Entertainment Inc.

He said that the surgery which was earlier scheduled for 27 July, 2022, has been moved forward by the doctors.

He explained that the 'Jaga Jaga' crooner is still in high spirits and making a few cameo appearances as an artiste, adding that he is "religiously undergoing the prescribed 3 times weekly dialysis, while abiding by all the doctor’s directives and required lifestyle changes".

Pam while noting that all arrangements have been made for the kidney transplant surgery, thanked Nigerians for their "prayers, love, care, affection and support".

He implored that the "prayers and solidarity continues until we cross this crooked bridge of obstruction with solid faith in God and verifiable medical science".

Eedris Abudulkareem has been battling health challenges related with kidney failure. His wife has reportedly accepted to donate one of her kidneys to the veteran singer.

Re: Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery by Reinamaria(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
I pray he survives it.

Get well soon Eedris, Nigerian youths need your voice.
Re: Eedris Abudulkareem’s Manager Gives Update On His Kidney Transplant Surgery by Totilopussylick(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Reinamaria:
I pray he survives it.

Get well soon Eedris, Nigerian youths need your voice.

He was one among Nigeria musicians that saw tomorrow cool

Nigeria jaga jaga was a prophecy confirmed today.

(1) (Reply)

I Get Alot Of Nudes N100m,n50m,n30m From Bbnaija Applicants-denrele Edun Reveals / Traditional Wedding Of Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo To Pastor Blessed [video/pho / See How Banky W And His Wife Storm Mercy Chinwo Marriage Arena (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.