Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (20053 Views)

APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / Obaseki, Shaibu’s Supporters Reject APC Reconciliation Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by HustlePro: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Femi8586:
I pity Christians in Nigeria, especially in the North should they allow these islamists to brainwash them that m-m ticket doesn't matter.. Chai grin

The persecution they're currently facing now will be a child's play should Tinubu win.
Northern christians are the real MVP. They know their challenges and they are more alert than Southern christians.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Opeyemic01: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu and APC are not sensitive to the current dynamic of Nigeria. Buhari has buried Nigerians trust for one another religion. No matter the good agenda, M/M or C/C ticket will always be suspicious. This is not 1993, if M/M flew then, it can't fly now in 2023, because now is different from then. A lot has changed since 1993 to this time. Also Tinubu, due to his selfish political permutation packaged Buhari, a known failure for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by rollandben(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
The same hand they used to build APC , still d same hand that brought it down. In one word APC =Total Failure
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tradernaija1: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
AntiWailer:
They don’t need to reject.

They should vote for their preffered candidates and rest.

Even if the guy use Pope As his Vice President , it won’t sway Christian votes in his direction. Wether he loses or not like some one rightly analyzed, he will get more votes with the Muslim / Muslim ticket than looking for an unknown Christian from the North.

They should stop making noise and just vote their choice in the coming election !

Why is their noise disturbing you since your useless name wasn't mentioned?

You Said Christians are making Noise?

Your arrogance just like that of Tinubu will destroy him finally.

You take Christian community in Nigeria for granted ??

You're on your own

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mamaafrik1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
the south is united,forget tinubu.
vulture will rain in the hausafulani sky if the election is rigged.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lovinagbad: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kendo999:
Tinubu own goal finish apc.
We are tired of these Christian, Muslims noise
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by azikiweironsi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hypocrites. As if it had been other way round, they won't still complain. Was Dogara and Babachir not a member of APC before ? That's their modus operandi to use religion when they're affected. As far as I'm concerned none of the parties should smell the President seat. They are all the same. Labour Party self needs to convince me better than just using some god knows figures to analyse his data. Besides, his supporters so far creating more damages to his image by going all out to whoever does not support him. As if we should all sleep together and put our heads in the same direction.
Who Christian-Christian or Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Muslim help. The present Christian-Muslim, what have we gained from it so far. Nonsense and ingredients.
Don't come to my mention o because I mentioned Obi. Read my message very well before you spew out trash if you don't want OGUN LAKAYE to fire you.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by galaxy2020(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
God forbid BAT thing....
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
TINUBU already knew that before he made that decision.

So stop crying and vote for who you want. Those who will vote for him in mass is already waiting patiently without making noise.

On the of election ,you will hear the noise during election results
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by samuelpeters(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
AntiWailer:

Even if the guy use Pope As his Vice President , it won’t sway Christian votes in his direction. Wether he loses or not like some one rightly analyzed, he will get more votes with the Muslim / Muslim ticket than looking for an unknown Christian from the North.

They should stop making noise and just vote their choice in the coming election !

Try de reason small.

It is insensitive due to the fact that there are northern christians that are APC members.
They still want their party to win to win.

So stop talking as if APC is a Muslim party.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LLMG: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
amen.
Femi8586:
I pity Christians in Nigeria, especially in the North should they allow these islamists to brainwash them that m-m ticket doesn't matter... Chai grin

The persecution they're currently facing now will be a child's play should Tinubu win.

They will make sure that all Christians at the helm of power and top positions are sacked and replaced with only Muslims.

After Tinubu's tenure, he will handover to another Fulani muslim who will also pick a Muslim vice and it will now become a norm. They've successfully turn Nigeria to Islamic state.

Tinubu is an enemy to Christians in Nigeria but they still don't know yet. He has tried the agenda of Muslim-muslim ticket 4 times yet he faild. This is the fifth time he's attempting. He will still fail again.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Lighthome: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Since Dogora and Lawal where not chosen as running mate, they suddenly became the mouth piece of Christians in the North and Nigeria. Let them chose whoever they want to vote for. But I will advise them to vote OBI, otherwise, Okowa as Atiku running mate cannot protect their interest as Atiku as a president will be more dangerous to Christians than Shettema as a Tinubu running mate.
As for me, as a Christian I will vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Rayjnr: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
Kendo999:
Tinubu own goal finish apc.

Keep watching, don't conclude
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Penguin2:
Shey Tinubu will still get 50 million votes from the north like this grin?

Why are they telling us their action? If Muslims will not vote for you, they will not hold conference over it or have press conference. It is their votes that would speak. Christians have threatened hell for Tinubu over Shettima choice. Why saying it out? Just vote Atiku or Peter Obi.

Few days ago, an unfortunate European Tee Mac claimed he is an in law to Tinubu because of every itsekiri man is an law of Tinubu. He also claimed he is in charge of Mobolaji Johnson's house in London because he is a step son of Mobolaji Johnson. Finally, he said Tinubu is a year older than Obasanjo. Is he not mentally deranged? If Tee Mac had made such statement at Abeokuta, he would have been bundled to Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LLMG: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
in your dreams.
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Tinubu will still amass 67million votes from the north.

Nonsense and Vulture Griller's hairy armpit.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Musty42gud: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
Everybody vote your choice
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LLMG: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
amen.
Femi8586:
I pity Christians in Nigeria, especially in the North should they allow these islamists to brainwash them that m-m ticket doesn't matter... Chai grin

They will make sure that all Christians at the helm of power and top positions are sacked and replaced with only Muslims.

After Tinubu's tenure, he will handover to another Fulani muslim who will also pick a Muslim vice and it will now become a norm. They've successfully turn Nigeria to Islamic state.

Tinubu is an enemy to Christians in Nigeria but they still don't know yet. He has tried the agenda of Muslim-muslim ticket 4 times yet he faild. This is the fifth time he's attempting. He will still fail again.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Igbojew: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Femi8586:

My friend you have said it all and I can't speak more than you did.Christians and other religions like Judaism which is my religion should unite against this Buhari and his APC Islamisation agenda because faily to do so and this Muslim Muslim ticket succeed then Christianity,Judaism, Atheist and Traditionalist religions are finish in this country.......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by adioolayi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
This APC's Muslim-Muslim ticket and the noise it is generating is a very good hypothesis ...I am very happy this will be tested at the poll.

If Tinubu and APC fails....No one will ever try it again..

If Tinubu and APC wins.....then the noise of Muslim-muslim cannot win won't be discussed ever again...This will give room for us to test another hypothesis .. Christian-Christian ticket grin cheesy grin

So, let Tinubu carry on....make we see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Vistra40: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
AntiWailer:

You know what you people’s problem is? Arrogance! That was what cost you in osun state. But continue.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kaiser20: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need christains in Nigeria. There are enough Islamic extremist in all the Forest in Africa, they will get PVC and vote their own Tinubu
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by onatisi(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
kai , the way this election is going, only God can make tinubu win but on second thought, Nigerians cannot be trusted too much.
even before the main campaign, everyone seems to be rejecting his candidature, tinubu and his backers may be realizing how much they must have miscalculated the reactions of Nigerians to their Muslim /Muslim ticket.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sotall(m): 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:

But you people could not fight against the apparent marginalisation of northern Christians by CAN where no Northern christian is worthy to be Head of CAN.

Has a Yoruba muslim been head of muslims in Nigeria before?

Is electing the head of a religious body same as political democracy?
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jonas117: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu is in trouble but his hired urchins are still pretending... And propaganda can no longer work because Nigerians are now wise unlike in 2015. Even Tinubu's stolen wealth will fail him come 2023.

What makes you say he's money will fail him? Nigerians are still corrupt and a lot of them can be bought
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VERDA: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nova1982:
I'm honestly not surprised.

They did the right thing, the Muslims supporting this Muslim/Muslim ticket don't Know what is wrong with them, Because they will never support any Christian/Christian ticket!

That's why me as a Muslim is not supporting tinubu, because I know I will not support any Christian/Christian ticket and I don't want to be bias.

I honestly don't know what tinubu is thinking. undecided

My brother, most Muslims, especially northern muslims are not in support of the Muslim/Muslim ticket, they understand it is very unfair and capable of causing serious crises, don't mind those saying all Muslims will vote the ticket.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wealthtrak: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Megabig:
How Tinubu didn’t pick Dogara as his running mate was weird to me, Shettima is a terrible pick, from his meanness to being linked with boko haram, anyways they know better..

Those voting APC in the north are core APC members, to win an election largely, you need an average street hawker to swing to you and I don’t think they will consider Tinubu that much, if APC is not doing at least 70 percent in the northern states, I believe it will be hard for them.

Wike already spoke today and I learnt from his camp that he mentioned to a couple of people that “only a bastar.d will force a vote in his state to support Atiku, that the SS and SE aren’t slave to the north”. Their plan is to remain in the party but be silent instead of forcing votes(you know what that means for Atiku), If Kwankwaso drops his ambition(which may likely happen) and throw his support for Tinubu, that will certainly help APC.

I think this election is between Tinubu and Obi(SE and SS with Obi will never vote Atiku, they would have done so if Rochas or any other SE useless politician was the Labour Party candidate), where will Atiku gather his votes from.

Inec killed APC when they made sure election results are directly sent to inec server from Polling Unit,if you must rig there, you have to accredit the people,forced them to vote you,kidnap the party reps and inec officials to sign and then upload,how many Pooling unit can you do that and with people rejecting money as well and also, the large percentage of educated and right thinking youths in Nigeria. This will spell doom for APC.

You need the low income earners to win this election, only the price of things in the market will force your brain to make that decision.
This is just an analysis….

Y’all should go and get your PVC and vote, make this choice like you are saving your last breathe, it’s going to be bumpy but with the right hands, things can change for the better.

They’ve already started dividing the poor ones on Nairaland with religion and hatred for different tribes, none of these urchins calling names here is worth upto 100 million naira. They’ve started using them to spew hatred.

Y’all wise up
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Igbojew: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Christians and other religions like Judaism which is my religion should unite against this Buhari and his APC Islamisation agenda because faily to do so and this Muslim/Muslim ticket succeed then Christianity,Judaism, Atheist and Traditionalist religions are finish in this country.Christians and other religions have been passing through alot of persecution in this Muslim/Christians government then you can imagine when it is now Muslim/Muslim ticket we are toast.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Poleski: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
When one of the two largest religions rejects your ticket, it's over! He made a terrible decision. Not only choosing a Muslim, he chose a Boko haram sponsor.

Tinubu's selfish interest has finally tanked the APC.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 4ward4: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Anybody born of a woman who isn't a head slammer, that says nothing is wrong with a Muslim-muslim ticket is a Joker and isn't conversant with History

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Alexgeneration(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2022
AntiWailer:

We will keep emphasising it, we will keep shouting it and still vote for Obi.

Muslim/Muslim ticket is devilish and we will never allow that to stand in Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Northern Christians Reject APC’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Everlastingson: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
ogododo:
As Lawal, Dogara, others rally Northern Christians to reject Tinubu/Shettima joint Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-breaking-northern-christians-reject-apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket/

APC is the worst evil to have befallen Nigeria. I command APC to die by fire in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others / Buhari At Ministerial Retreat For 2017 Budget (Photos) / South West Youths Gather In Lagos For Yahaya Bello, Vow Support (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.