Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale (3104 Views)

DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Yemi Adeyemi 'Suara': "Sola Sobowale Almost Crashed My Marriage" / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by TheGistDay: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nollywood star actress, Sola Sobowale has revealed what made her leave the comfort and stardom in Nigeria to start doing menial jobs at a point in her life in the United Kingdom.

The veteran actress narrated that the need to be there for her children who were studying in the UK at that time mad her abandoned the fame, money and comfort of Nigeria to give them motherly care.

https://thegistday.com/2022/07/29/why-i-left-nigeria-to-start-mopping-floors-cooking-in-the-uk-sola-sobowale/

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by Toneypen247(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hmm
Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
AND THE THIRD ONE,EARNING POUNDS STERLING. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by Maxdiamond(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Big lie. She probably went there to make money to fund the children schooling and to make a living. Maybe movie role was not forthcoming and she need money to meet up.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by 247man: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
And too old for the other jobs the actresses do.
Maxdiamond:
Big lie. She probably went there to make money to fund the children schooling and to make a living. Maybe movie role was not forthcoming and she need money to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
247man:
And too old for the other jobs the actresses do.

What kind of jobs sir grin
Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by LonelyAlex: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Too old for Suleman? lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by Urheadmaster(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Moderator that banned me

Tinubu will happen to you and your entire households tongue

You go chop casava agbado till your stomach intestines cut in pieces undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by Oesophagus99(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Iseé!
Urheadmaster:
Moderator that banned me

Tinubu will happen to you and your entire households tongue

You go chop casava agbado till your stomach intestines cut in pieces undecided

Ami pasitor!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by Gadafii: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Lies,which fame and money did she leave behind to go mop floor in the UK shocked
Re: Why I Left Nigeria To Start Mopping Floors, Cooking In The UK – Sola Sobowale by 247man: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ha. If u ask me….

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Dre's 20-year-old Son, Andre Young Jr., Found Dead / Charly Boy And Lady Di Break-up After 31 Years Of Marriage / Lol:so Jonathans Fans Have Finally Sent Their Own Memes For Buhari...check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.