Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

“Drag Any Celebrity Gistlover Mentioned In Apostle Suleman Sex List” – Yul To Fa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Drag Any Celebrity Gistlover Mentioned In Apostle Suleman Sex List” – Yul To Fa (422 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sex Tape Bursted Wahala / Don't be the Mental Slave of any Celebrity / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Drag Any Celebrity Gistlover Mentioned In Apostle Suleman Sex List” – Yul To Fa by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yul Edochie, a popular Nollywood actor, has urged his followers to drag the actresses Gistlover mentioned in the sex list associated with Apostle Suleman, the General overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International.

Gistlover listed the actresses Suleman allegedly slept with:

Cossy Orjiakor
Halima Abubakar (Kodira)
Chinyere Winifred
Omotola( Sule always dragging this one and bad-mouthing her say upon the fine girl stretch Mark still Dey part of her body )
Shan George
Ini Edo
Mercy Eke
Maria Bbn
Nengi
Mercy Johnson(OdirA)
Iyabo Ojo(odirA)
Ruth Kadiri
Dorathy
Omo brish
Onyi Alex
Empress
Angela Okorie
Queen Nwokoye
Vivian metchie
Joy ogbunu
Moesha (currently has mental issue )
Anita Joseph
Caroline Danjuma
Afro candy
Daniella okeke(Baby mama)
Georgina onuoha
Lilian Bach
Eve Esin
Ebube Nwagbo
Ngozi Ezeonu( she had the same experience, and bled for a while too before it stopped)

Wo hand don Dey pain me ooo, BUT KNOW THIS, ANY NAME YOU SEE ON THIS LIST IS � percent Legit, this is not even the full list ,all the names wey I forget I go add am tomorrow, ehn ehn I remember one again , Lola Alao. I come in peace , we meet tomorrow again �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️”

Reacting to this, Yul Edochie who received several backlashes from some of these actresses when he married a second wife took to his page to mock the actresses that were listed.

He wrote:

“Okkkkk…e don reach una turn to collect una cone know say gistlover dey carry unverified news , una say wetin concern gistlover inside people matter? Una say Nigerians are quick to insult people without verifying story.

“But una follow dey Drag me since on top my own matter wey nor concern una, matter wey una nor...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Regina Daniels Visit Famous Archaeological Site Petra(video) / Anthony Joshua Says He Is Ready To Fight Tyson Fury- See The Date Of The Fight / Kourtney Kardashian Shares A Steamy Kiss With Husband Travis Barker At The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.