Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures (416 Views)

US Mission Reacts To Restoration Of Twitter In Nigeria / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by vasel15: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Like you all know all my predictions have happened, and I have the list, the most popular one is how I predicted nnamdi kanus kidnap and the Abuja attack.

After the 2023 elections fulanis would install atiku and igbos would realise that they have been scammed and nigeria is not for them and remember nigerians can not take another fulani rule.

So there would be protest and protesters would demand the breaking up of Nigeria, from South to the Middle belt there would be protest, massive protest more than the end Sars protest.

Pro biafran groups should be ready for influx of New freedom fighters because obidients would join the struggle for the restoration of Biafra and remember I told you that atiku is the last president of Nigeria.

There would be chaos after the elections and obidients would protest and they would be killed and then Nigeria would be up in flames, world powers and the UN would call for the break up of Nigeria and like I told you nigeria would break into 9 countries.

Biafra would come after the 2023 elections but we must handle it well and I won't reveal it here but just remember I told you so.
Re: My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by vasel15: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria is gone stop pretending
Re: My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by oyin44: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2022
Are you saying that the biafrans will be used as target practice after the election grin grin
Re: My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Prophet Lia Mohammed tongue

1 Like

Re: My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by chigoziri2403(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Will this happen immediately after the election
What's the time frame
Re: My Prediction For The Restoration Of Biafra And Nigeria ~pictures by hisgrace090: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Yes, Biafra restoration is around the corner.

(1) (Reply)

2023: We Will Fight Muslim-muslim Ticket With Prayers - Babachir Lawal / 2023 Election:will Igbo Abandon Obi Like They Abandoned Ojukwu In 2003 / Reno Omokiri Reports Fada Oluoma To Pope For Making A Post Against Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.