Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military (2401 Views)

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara / 3 Terrorists Killed In Gun Battle With Soldiers While Planting Ieds (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by DeepSight(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jakumo:

This may be true in some instances, but all too often, the story of how a region's seeds of terror were sown is more convoluted, involving a rogue's gallery of shadowy cartels that may or may not enjoy ties to the official seat of political power, all playing out against the backdrop of perceived historical precedent.

Sir ' Kumo of That. Sadat, do you know the Youtube Channel Rogue's Gallery?
I strongly suspect it will be to your taste.
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Nice one

Ps - I don't understand. Is it Nigerian troops who recorded this video, or the terrorists?

If it is the Nigerian troops, then something is certainly wrong. Since when did troops start using bikes during operations? One even mounted an MG on top. This is embarrassing to say the least. We are truly poorly equipped cry

In this kind of gunfire exchange, just advance with those IFVS with strong frontal armor, and a good cannon to suppress them completely. Then flank and annihilate. Air support isn't even needed except a bomber or gunship maybe

I think it's pretty obvious now.
I think our troops could actually do better in this situation if they're actually properly equipped. I doubt these terrorists were thought to even take cover in a heated gun battle like this. A few snipers would have it easy actually taking them out since they're dumb enough to think engaging this way would leave our troops totally suppressed.

Meanwhile, I heard the voices of kids in the background. Do they plan on using em as human shield? Or somehow they didn't even feel the need to send them away... Maybe because they felt confident they would be able to hold off our troops?

dont underestimate simple conscripts,in numbers they can be lethal to any enemy....
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
other african nations can be happy nigeria is pro black....

when nigeria go werey,then good night....
russia is slappin ukraine left and right and your western moroons dont dare try it....
next is china that is ready to end una western party....
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This video was taken by the terrorists and not the Nigerian army. You can hear them shouting "allahu Akuboom " on the back ground.

The headings should be video of shettima boys attacking nigerian army

you think people dont shout the same too in the nigerian army....??

i think the second part is before reenforcement arrived....
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by sinkhole: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
With all these shooting, only three terrorists killed?
People shooting in the video do no look Nigerian Army at all embarassed
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by ThinkSmarter: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Waste of bullets
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by DeepSight(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
DeepSight:

Sir ' Kumo of That. Sadat, do you know the Youtube Channel Rogue's Gallery?
I strongly suspect it will be to your taste.

Jakumo -

https://www.youtube.com/c/Roguesgalleryonline/featured
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Jakumo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
DeepSight:

Jakumo -

https://www.youtube.com/c/Roguesgalleryonline/featured

This is a fascinating channel for sure Oga Deep Sight. I've always been drawn to stories of dastardly deeds, shocking conduct, and outright criminality. The inner working of a career felon's mind intrigues me no end. You guessed right that this youtube channel is one that I would relish exploring. Much thanks for unearthing this diamond in the rough.
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Qtrpst4: 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
The only people we know that shouts that are the terrorist

tsdarkside:

you think people dont shout the same too in the nigerian army....??

i think the second part is before reenforcement arrived....
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Qtrpst4:
The only people we know that shouts that are the terrorist

chaii....soo,you dont need the votes from people that say the same and are not terrorists....??
you people are bad news for obi....

in a multi-religious multi-ethnic nation like nigeria you wan start like that....??
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Qtrpst4: 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
You for first introduce yourself as an agbadorian Nah, make I place you were you belong.

Better don't mention me again oh

tsdarkside:

chaii....soo,you dont need the votes from people that say the same and are not terrorists....??
you people are bad news for obi....

in a multi-religious multi-ethnic nation like nigeria you wan start like that....??
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Qtrpst4:
You for first introduce yourself as an agbadorian Nah, make I place you were you belong.

Better don't mention me again oh

bu gi....thunda fire you....!!
you already labeled me....??

anu manu....
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Peacecore: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
LordMangekyo:
Nice one

Ps - I don't understand. Is it Nigerian troops who recorded this video, or the terrorists?

If it is the Nigerian troops, then something is certainly wrong. Since when did troops start using bikes during operations? One even mounted an MG on top. This is embarrassing to say the least. We are truly poorly equipped cry

In this kind of gunfire exchange, just advance with those IFVS with strong frontal armor, and a good cannon to suppress them completely. Then flank and annihilate. Air support isn't even needed except a bomber or gunship maybe

I think it's pretty obvious now.
I think our troops could actually do better in this situation if they're actually properly equipped. I doubt these terrorists were thought to even take cover in a heated gun battle like this. A few snipers would have it easy actually taking them out since they're dumb enough to think engaging this way would leave our troops totally suppressed.

Meanwhile, I heard the voices of kids in the background. Do they plan on using em as human shield? Or somehow they didn't even feel the need to send them away... Maybe because they felt confident they would be able to hold off our troops?
I'm telling! After several minutes of combating terrorists, there was no support from the air force. There's no connection between these people at all, every Aboki with hin kettle. It's really bad.
May Almighty God protect our boys out there struggling to restore sanity in our great country, Amen!
Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Peacecore: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Femifasola:

You're just criticising with an empty Brain. So the troops can't use byke in less accessible places or video. If they still told u about it you will request for video evidence. Witch.

Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by Qtrpst4: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
E pain am

tsdarkside:

bu gi....thunda fire you....!!
you already labeled me....??

anu manu....

Re: 3 Terrorists Killed In A Shootout With 102 Guards Battalion Of Nigerian Military by tsdarkside(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Qtrpst4:
E pain am

thunda fire....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runaway Father Of Little Obidient Girl Seeks Forgiveness, Wants To Return☺️ / LP Nassarawa Rally: More Pictures As Aisha Yesufu Is Spotted / Many Nigerians Are Ready To Die Than To Vote Tinubu -- Adamu Garba’s Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.