Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) (57714 Views)

Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead / Cynthia Okereke & Cornel Clemson Share Ordeal At Kidnappers' Den / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Georgejeez: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
But this Clemson Cornel de act Ezemmuo well well for films o

So you mean Kidnappers don gather heart to kidnap a whole Eyes of the gods ?

Buhari why

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Walealoba(m): 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Georgejeez:

Buhari why

sir please check my signature I really need your help
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Coldie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
Protect our borders una say no.

According to u people the Fulani from far away Burkina Faso and Mali are your brothers because they are Fulani, now even the ones fighting as rebels have in Mali has come to Nigeria with their war weapons and are disturbing everybody. They don’t care or can’t be advised by anybody cause they don’t have anything to loose.

Now they have a massive army reserve in the north called almajiris they can always recruit give them drugs and guns and send them into the bush to continue the battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Slimwhyt(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Abeg o! Make nothing happen to them.

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD
This is what apc evil government brought to us and some people very senseless iberiberism mumuness still want to get an old man to come and do what finish us finally it will never happen again in this country apc will never win presidency again , it started and closed with the dullard incompetent, nepotism buhari, e no good ever better for APC
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
This isn't good at all
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Buhari has succeed in spoiling this country to this level... Okay let see what his own end will be like
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Maybe they've been kidnapped by fulani people
kidnapped by idiotic pigs

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Georgejeez:

Buhari why
idiotic pigs why
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Mom007(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Chai. I like this woman. May they be found in one piece.�

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by labelle123(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
This regime has brought us nothing but pains and frustrations Miseries befall any man/ woman supporting them
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Omo, so nobody is left out again ? undecided

Whats happening to this country ?

I tried to Japa through Football, they denied my Visa because I'm Nigerian!

Who do us Abeg ? Who !?

An average man can't travel by road again because he doesn't have money for flight that's now 70-80K.

Just came back from my father in-law burial in east today, na run I run go back abuja because of the kidnapping and crime that is on now.
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by sammirano: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
IPOB family matter grin
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who do us Abeg ? Who !?

An average man can't travel by road again because he doesn't have money for flight that's now 70-80K.
Lazy youth cheesy
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Coldie:
Protect our borders una say no.

According to u people the Fulani from far away Burkina Faso and Mali are your brothers because they are Fulani, now even the ones fighting as rebels have in Mali has come to Nigeria with their war weapons and are disturbing everybody. They don’t care or can’t be advised by anybody cause they don’t have anything to loose.

Now they have a massive army reserve in the north called almajiris they can always recruit give them drugs and guns and send them into the bush to continue the battle.

Facts, we are in hot soup if Almajiri system is not abolished, we have a short time left, start conducting serious air raids now.
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Aguiyimba(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Who do us Abeg ? Who !?

The man wey born Nigeria, married another woman. Na the woman they do us.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2022
Firefire:
Even oxygen is not safe again in Nigeria under Buhari.

I warned Nigerians not to vote for a failure called Mohomody Buhari.

Una don see where his promised CHAINGE & NEXT LEVEL has brought you all?
My post from 2013 to 2015 will bear me witness that I did try in my little ways to educate and enlighten people on the calamity of voting Buhari

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by milkySperm(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
The kind of news coming from Enugu lately doesn't show we have any serious governor in charge

I have been trying to know what Ugwuanyi has been doing since stories of insecurity began to crop into southern Nigeria

How more has he empowered our local vigilantes to curb this incessant menace?
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okechukwu Buhari has finish Nigeria?

You see where his CHANGE & NEXT LEVEL landed us into.....!

Now he has ran to Liberia?
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Iceberg3: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thunda will really faya some people in this country.
Security wasn't half as bad as it was in GEJ's govt as it has been in buhari's govt for a very long time but people who were screaming and shouting at GEJ and attacking him left, right and center,bitter people who kept attacking even his NSA,late Azazi over insecurity and boko haram,where the hell are they today?!!?

Day and night they attacked GEJ,his wife,PEJ,they attacked Deziani Allison Madueke and Stella Oduah and PEJ and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala but today they are mute!!!!
They don't even know the name of the current NSA,they don't care.
Foolish people who will not escape judgement!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2022
babaRUNtinz:
Make the world sef kuku end make Nigeria go tun yan.. missing in action everywhere
No believe that thing. No world dey end. We all die here.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by sslcrypt: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
May God wrath descend on all you supporting or advocating for tinubu. Una suffer never do. I really feel for my Nigerian people, tho based in Austria but am feeling the pain of this my great Nation.
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dear Lord, not that anyone deserves to die in the hands of anyone but spare their lives Oh Lord cry cry..... They can't go this way in Jesus name. Amen. Please Lord embarassed
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Tvoice: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Koko88:
They will be just fine. God is in control. Let's not panic yet.

Even my panic nor dey gree panic again for dis kwantry, bad news kon be like sanding now for dis country, na God go help us
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by BreakingNews21: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dem criminals just don't stop their evil business. sad

Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped by Eeyore(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2009

https://www.nairaland.com/349568/osuofia-nkem-owoh-kidnapped
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2022
sharpwriter:

Sure baby, but be ready to eat some bitter things coupled with some little incisions here and there wink

I have PVC nah.... But let me ask you, after Obi or whoever you want there wins next year, what happens after 8 years? angry
Another decent fellow will rule us now
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by superlicious: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Who do us Abeg ? Who !?

Flight is 150 - 200 k
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Firefire(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
VICTORCIZA:

My post from 2013 to 2015 will bear me witness that I did try in my little ways to educate and enlighten people on the calamity of voting Buhari

tongue
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by MITCHELL96: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
superlicious:
Flight is 150 - 200 k

That should be first class.

By the way, how sure are you ? Did you book any resently ?
Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by macho44(m): 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: VANGUARD

Omo!!
No one is actually safe in this country, na God dey save person.

Re: Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) by Doyou2019: 2:36am On Jul 30, 2022
macid52:
Nibo Latun Jasi Bayii
Ibi ti e gbimo dibo fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.