Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Major Problem With Nigeria - Angula Bishop Reuben - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Major Problem With Nigeria - Angula Bishop Reuben (202 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Major Problem With Nigeria - Angula Bishop Reuben by Freestyl(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
The Major Problem With Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiMlVU-lcZc

As funny as this video may sound, the guy is actually saying the truth.

The major problem is not always with the president but with all of us electing incompetent governors, senators, reps, and state assembly members, etc.

When Obasanjo was President, Nigerians hated him until he left office. When Yar'Adua arrived, Nigerians despised him so much and even nicknamed him Mr. Go Slow, but just as he began to perform, death struck. Jonathan came, and the animosity continued until he was voted out.

Today, President Muhammadu Buhari is equally enjoying the same energy.

Nigerians have a proclivity towards forgetting things easily. This is part of the reason many Nigerians today wish to return to the era of Obasanjo/Atiku or Jonathan.

I am not a prophet, but I see many Nigerians hating the next president more and wishing to return to the era of Buhari tomorrow if we fail to do the needful in 2023.

We have been saying this every single day and nobody is paying attention.

I have said this before and will say it again, that if we channel half of the energy and pressure we put on the president to our governors, senators, representatives, state assembly members, chairmen, and councilors, Nigeria will become greater than the US and UK put together in the next few years.

But until we start electing credible candidates with a proven track record of accomplishments, from councilor to president, irrespective of party affiliations, nothing will change.

Again, I write not to satisfy men but to please God and my conscience.

Source: Angula Bishop Reuben on Facebook https://web.facebook.com/100000281130481/videos/580381580417999/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Time To Build The Border Wall! / Kwankwaso Enjoins NASS To Tread Carefully On Proposed Plan To Impeach Buhari / Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.