Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Countertop Topic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Countertop Topic (288 Views)

Bathroom Countertop Design Artificial Quartz Calacatta Black Quartz Slab A5089 / The Countertop Topic / Hot Topic Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Countertop Topic by CrystalKelley: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
I've searched and I've searched, but I haven't come across a topic where we can discuss leathered granite countertops...
After renting for many years, my wife and I have finally decided to buy an apartment. We found one at a great price, but it needs some work... the kitchen countertop as it stands now is tile. TILE! Are you kidding me!?! And not glossy tile either. It's tile that looks porous, with tons of grout lines.... How one is ever supposed to get that clean is beyond me...

Anyway, this affords us the opportunity to replace it - the question is, with what? I was thinking some kind of stone - like lab benchtop stone... I want something heat proof, stain proof, sealed (easy to clean), looks decent, and (hopefully) doesn't cost a fortune....

I figure this would be a good place to discuss materials. What do you have? What do you like/dislike about it? If you had your choice, what would you use?

(1) (Reply)

Man To Marry His FianceƩ's Younger Sister In Bauchi In Just One Eekter Her Death / Does The Volume Of TV Affect Electricity Bill? / Mother Gives Birth To 10 Children In Pretoria To Set World Record (inside Life S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.