Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

I Wonder What Nigeria Is Using With All These Money They Are Borrowing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Wonder What Nigeria Is Using With All These Money They Are Borrowing (178 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / I Wonder Why People Stay In A Corrosive Atmosphere Of Work And Remain There For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What Nigeria Is Using With All These Money They Are Borrowing by Zubix5050: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigeria top the list of the country that have the highest Dept to China ...but some African countries are topping the list.see details.
Check out this post… "top list of African countries with the highest Dept to China and amount owned.".
http://zubemedia..com/2022/07/top-list-of-african-countries-with.html
Re: I Wonder What Nigeria Is Using With All These Money They Are Borrowing by rickpat(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
using it for INFRYSTRUCTUA
Re: I Wonder What Nigeria Is Using With All These Money They Are Borrowing by Zubix5050: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Nonsense countries

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy School Of Health Sciences, Offa Admission Form 2022/23 Applicai / Vacancy For The Post Of Weekend Driver. / Business Name Registration with CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.