Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing (51258 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Kim Kardashian Got Scared By This Lol.. / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by dazzlingd(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
you wey wise how much ur entire family get for account

I have a feeling u are short

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by omooba969(m): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
you wey wise how much ur entire family get for account

Nonsense comment

Is it always about money?

Money money money money...won fi se yín ni. angry

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Jolite(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Naim be say he don get plans to use that baby plus up., na so una dey start.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by omooba969(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2022
brokenhearted:
I perceived jealousy in your comment. you are pained

Jealous of what?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Hakeem3(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Panicking and recording a video

Short people are naturally foolish
I guess you don't have short people in your family, but if you do, then the foolishness is still in your household.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Yusy79: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Media frenzy
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Zulu2022: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2022
How he take blow till today, nobody ever knows
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Theoarhics: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2022
And you had time to position your camera for the action film. This one is just catching cruise.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Toluwanise247(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvmz70arU-g

Williams Uchemba panicked and got scared that his daughter stopped breathing

All this stupid bloggers you are crazy
How do you get access to his bedroom hmmmm village people everywhere

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgl489norAF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Badguy77(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I agree with you 100%
Just chasing clot everytime just to stay relevant
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Anndrew(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
what do u think actors do..all for the drama
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Munzy14(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by CirocBoi(m): 10:58am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Lmaoooooo abeg I short ooooo I nor foolish lol
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Onogiede(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Anger everywhere but the innocent guy no be buhari ooh,..make una carry vex go Aso rock grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by rolams(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2022
It has happened to me before oooo
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Fcwilly: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Nonsense and donbisilly
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by MrFly(m): 11:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Ugaboy:
Beautiful family

It not easy to loose the one we love...even small break up from relationship, losing money through scam or business failure, many of us they chicken around and go insane.

How about a life...it hurt more.

May we not experience lost IJN, Amen.
what did he lose? U and him are one of a kind
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Okdi(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Na who dey snap una all these pictures? Even in your bedroom? So no privacy again? Since una dey show off steady why can't you people show us when una dey knack? Why? Nonsense
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by MacWin155(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2022
Any means necessary to seek relevance.

The media agency will now couch this into an almost tear-jerking scenario for the public.

"Williams Uchembas Daughter Stops Breathing". "Fear in the Uchembas Household". Useless mofos.

Una papa.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
See hate speech everywhere.

The more you lots are hating on him, the more he's going higher and higher.

This forum ehn...
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Edoziesmart(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I can see you just graduated from the department of vawulence and savagery from university of twitter Ng

Kudos! You are doing well in your profession.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by negbike(f): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2022
This boy child will never act matured. So foolish.
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by jrusky(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Is this a joke?

Pls as a father how is this possible your child stop breathing and still have time recording it, pls I don't gerrit bro?
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by friday2011(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why are you so full of vawulence like this. grin grin grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Edoziesmart(m): 11:28am On Jul 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
See hate speech everywhere.

The more you lots are hating on him, the more he's going higher and higher.

This forum ehn...
Oga no body is hating on him rather we are correcting him to stop chasing clout online and have privacy for his family for once. And who told you we that are commenting are going lower lower in life abi I don beg you money before? or resemble those mofos that do cyber begging in this forum
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by Emperorx: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hahahaha no be lie
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by geesilver(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

comrade this is vawulence
Re: Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Comrade calm down lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Is No Light" - Ada Ameh Cries Out As She Obeys Sit At Home Order (Video) / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / D'banj's Ikoyi Mansion Pool: His Signature Logo Engraved In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.