Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) (36128 Views)

£400,000 Fraud: Three Nigerians Jailed in UK / Two Nigerians Jailed For 40 Years For Robbing Mobile Money Vendor In Ghana / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by olisaokere(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

These are Afonja names not Nigerian

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
1x2x3:

You are foolish for this statement. People suffer day and night to make legitimate money to do business, here you are thinking everything is fraud. I sell expensive laptops and all I ever had is from this Nairaland, keep wasting your time rather than dig the right sections that will help your life. I'm not disputing fraudsters do what you said but 99% of sellers? You are dumb sir.

You know exactly what I said is true .

At the end of the day 6ou will reap what you have sown
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
jojothaiv:

You have proofs?

I have 3 people I know personally. This is how they get their laptops.

Infact one has a well known shop in computer village where they Sell high end laptops

All his laptops are gotten from stolen credit cards and fraud like this.

This is what 99% of them do. Forget how pious they sound

They are angry I am exposing them .
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by 1x2x3: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

You know exactly what I said is true .

At the end of the day 6ou will reap what you have sown

A big Amen to your prayers bro. Let me reap the fruit of my labour bountifully.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by jojothaiv(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Infact one has a well known shop in computer village where they Sell high end laptops

So the 3 people you know are the 99% or part of....

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by aamir14t: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
These are Afonja names not NigerianThese are Afonja names not Nigerian...
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by newnigerdelta00: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2022
robinso01:
I'm sure they blamed Nigerian government when thy were in Nigeria, you're now in a country where you have a very working and responsible system, yet you indulge in scam. Some Nigerians are just greedy, covetous, stupid and lackadaisical in nature. How can you be in such country and still involves in fraud and scam? Spoiling opportunities for Nigerians that have good intentions of traveling abroad for legit work.

Obidient youth, nonsense
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by freddie009(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2022
fman:
working bois.
Persona vendetta.
Sorry u got caught.
That's the penalty of scam.
You look down on us and call us lazy men cos we do legit.
Just a day and you lose all you have scammed over the yrs.
Am a good friend, I will still buy you a pack of cigarettes when you come out.
Nothing pass legit hustle.

You said it all, a day you will lose everything. Our Forbe's brother will tell us more.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Corto: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu Support Organisation in Diaspora

You just continue making Nigeria proud
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by naijaman2225(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
DEM WAN GO SPOIL DAT COUNTRY. BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IRELAND WILL START BANNING NIGERIANS AND SOME MORONS WILL BEGIN TO SHOUT 'RACISM' .
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
These are them

When you enter technology section and see laptops for sale at 300k upwards.

This is how they get the funds to buy all these laptops you see thems elling here expensively.

They steal people's money and use them to ship expensive laptops here to Nigeria to sell on this forum.

99% of so called expensive laptop sellers in Nigeria get their laptops through fraud

It's not limited to only laptops. It Include Cars, Phones, Electronics, Etc. It's a dog eat dog world. Hunt or be Hunted..

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Dabillion: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Diploma gone wrong, breakfast has been served grin
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some ladies' MCM and LOML. Kai. See fine and fresh guys. Wasted generation.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Jaqenhghar: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
nifemi25:
Just three years imprisonment ?
Na the European way be that light sentences for the mmost dedpicable crimes.
Thief fit break into your house and if in the process of defending youself, the thief gets hurt, you go to jail.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by bizzibodi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Parental mandates go into d world & make money.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Yankee101: 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sentence should be longer
Shame on y’all
You have a better life than most Nigerians yet you indulge in this nonsense
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by ufotunang: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Why always Nigeria....spoiling that image of this country abroad
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Dmacqh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Where do they find this type of clients ?
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by millionboi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
NotKnown:
I refuse to succumb to the urge to check their names. I just want to let the matter continue like it's always people from the east.

check na afonja
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by sisisioge: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
And that is how well deserving criminals got served....they should send them home after their jail term. Let's see how they leave the country again.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Tadipexs: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by IamMobisola(f): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
These are them

When you enter technology section and see laptops for sale at 300k upwards.

This is how they get the funds to buy all these laptops you see thems elling here expensively.

They steal people's money and use them to ship expensive laptops here to Nigeria to sell on this forum.

99% of so called expensive laptop sellers in Nigeria get their laptops through fraud

The fact that you are broke and unable to afford something for yourself or go into a business doesn't mean the rest of the world should also be broke.
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by IamMobisola(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

You are the angry one here oga.

It seems you have trekked the whole shops in Computer village to buy a laptop but you don't have money to. You probably asked those shops owners to show you ways you can also start the business or give you a loan and they refused to, so you decided to tag them as fraud out of anger and jealousy.

You need to get a life and stop running around shouting scammers so you don't run m*d.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

You are the angry one here oga.

It seems you have trekked the whole shops in Computer village to buy a laptop but you don't have money to. You probably asked those shops owners to show you ways you can also start the business or give you a loan and they refused to, so you decided to tag them as fraud out of anger and jealousy.

You need to get a life and stop running around shouting scammers so you don't run m*d.

Lol, your tears are so sweet. Don't worry you will reap what you sowed.

Funny how whenever someone calls out your thieves you assume the person is poor.

Mugu grin
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

The fact that you are broke and unable to afford something for yourself or go into a business doesn't mean the rest of the world should also be broke.

E pain am grin

Mugu
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
jojothaiv:

So the 3 people you know are the 99% or part of....

You need to learn what statistics is. The fact I know 3 people does that mean that is the sum of the control group ?

Are you a graduate?
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by IamMobisola(f): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

Lol, your tears are so sweet. Don't worry you will reap what you sowed.

Funny how whenever someone calls out your thieves you assume the person is poor.

Mugu grin
Only broke people say "99%" of people are scammers.
It's so simple

And yes, I will reap fruitfulness from all my years of hardwork!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by dazzlingd(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Behead them
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by IamMobisola(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:

You need to learn what statistics is. The fact I know 3 people does that mean that is the sum of the control group ?

Are you a graduate?
You obviously are not intelligent. Even statisticians wouldn't use 99% to quantify scammers in a business in which over 1000 people are involved in. Can you calculate what 99% of 1000 is? I guess not.
You can ask for help from intelligent people around you to do that for you
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

You obviously are not intelligent. Even statisticians wouldn't use 99% to quantify scammers in a business in which over 1000 people are involved in. Can you calculate what 99% of 1000 is? I guess not.
You can ask for help from intelligent people around you to do that for you

E pain am grin

Fact is I stand by my assertion that laptop sellers and their likes are thieves and criminals and get their laptops from fraud )robbery abroad

Now go cry me a River ..

Make your tears flow grin
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Realtalk20: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamMobisola:

Only broke people say "99%" of people are scammers.
It's so simple

And yes, I will reap fruitfulness from all my years of hardwork!!!

Shhhh

Let those sweet tears flow. because when you end up in prison there will be no chance to cry grin
Re: Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) by Harrykn: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oh lawd purnish that Mumu boy that did ritual for $50k. Some of these whites are damn greedy, always looking forward to harvest where they did not plant. Well, G4boys be like “African Boys”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) / 37 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.