Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. (484 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Berger Suya, Lagos State (Video) / Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Ladipo Market In Lagos State (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Indispensable85(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2022
This is not desperation as long as it's not Tinubu. Hahahahahahahaha.....

Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
Allow Tinubu go to the mosque, you'll see them crying like sex starved mosquitoes. Children of hate! Bloody hypocrites! Lol.....

Na Cele and olumba olumba remain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Viscuz: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
Peter Obi matter go make una mad soon .

You people said he has no structure. He is online based why all the shaky shaky grin

Go and buy pampers for Tinubu first so he does not urinate in the mosque.

Sai Obi 2023
4+4
Kawai

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2022
we dont want another jonathan....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by oyin44: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy

He made a complete fool of himself..
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2022
Indispensable85:

Has Tinubu not been going to different mosques?

We have most of the pictures.

Why are you Yoruba Muslims always troublesome?

Campaign never start ooo, so you're angry that peter Obi went to worship the God of his miracle?

Imagine the level of intolerance of Muslims and yet they tell gullible Christians that religion doesn't matter. Don't ever buy into those lies.

I'm a Yoruba but the truth be told, APC has an evil agenda against Christians in Nigeria.

Tinubu is a catastrophic failure in the making.

Leave Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by MadamVanessa(f): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Indispensable85:

shocked

Peter Obi a christian go to church, and it's a problem? Okay because he's aspiring,he shouldn't set his foot again in church? It would've been desperation if he went to the mosque. The way most of your urchin reason baffles me. Not surprised sha, because urchins are known to be myopic and senseless.
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Aqesimitta: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Last last he will end up as a runner up after the elections

Obidient
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Indispensable85(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Peter Obi a christian go to church, and it's a problem? Okay because he's aspiring,he shouldn't set his foot again in church? It would've been desperation if he went to the mosque. The way most of your urchin reason baffles me. Not surprised sha, because urchins are known to be myopic and senseless.

Stop being a nuisance to your family. I know how you fools lambasted Tinubu when a picture of him kneeling in the mosque surfaced here on nairaland. Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by Indispensable85(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Campaign never start ooo, so you're angry that peter Obi went to worship the God of his miracle?

Imagine the level of intolerance of Muslims and yet they tell gullible Christians that religion doesn't matter. Don't ever buy into those lies.

I'm a Yoruba but the truth be told, APC has an evil agenda against Christians in Nigeria.

Leave Peter Obi

Ordinarily it's not a big deal but the way you guys reacted to that of Tinubu is why I'm bringing this up.
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by citizenbarger: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Leave Peter Obi

your name truely shows that you are a yoruba man, see desperation

for another thief, nigeria youths belike zombies... no better candidate, some tribal fools will say vote competence where there is no

competence, i say vote for your own theif, tribal and religious fanatics...

Tinubu is bad
Atiku is bad
Obi is bad
choose your choice of bad and leave the next man alone......
Re: Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Churches. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Behold Tinubu.
He cannot kneel or sit. Chaiiii

(1) (Reply)

NO MORE EBUBEAGU TERRORISTS IN IGBOLAND. THEY ARE BEING CHASED OUT NOW. WATCH!! / Please, Remember That Tomorrow Is Sit At Home in biafraland - IPOB / 2023: Obi’s Supporters Not Rude, Frustrated By A Failed System – Prof Nwaokobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.