Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? (325 Views)

I Have Some Land For Sale In Ogun State (ifo, Itori, Sango Ota And Lagos) / How Well Do You Know Some Land Documents And Titles? / Igbo Woman Says Yoruba Landlords Have Refused To Let Her Rent Their Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by Orubebe01: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2022
I was searching for an apartment sometime ago, the first agent I met told me that there was an apartment he would take me to but I shouldn't let the land lord know that am from Igbo speaking tribe, I said to hell with that house.

When I parked into the place I rented, we were 3 different families from Igbo speaking states, two of them have parked out and the landlord replaced them with their tribe, so am the only person from the east in that compound.
I pay my rent and other dues even before they remind me but those of their tribe owes a lot couple with other negative attitudes. So, why is it so

See this advert below from a house agent.

Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by Toneypen247(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Too bad and yet we claim 'united we stand' undecided
Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by kozmokaz(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Truth be say the igbo man fit buy the house one day
Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by Orubebe01: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2022
kozmokaz:
That could be their fear
Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by kozmokaz(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2022
Orubebe01:

That could be their fear

Hating on Igbos doesn’t stop there shine

No be say I no fit hate on ayomide or Amed my guys

But if u go hate on person wey God love

Walahi

U no fit make am for life
Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by Bluish44(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
kozmokaz:
una suppose Don buy lagos since na
Re: Why Is It That Some Land Lords Dont Want To Let Their Apartment To Igbos? by kozmokaz(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bluish44:
una suppose Don buy lagos since na

Erm

I no get time for that today

(1) (Reply)

2, 3 & 4bedrooms Houses With Bq For Sale In Lekki Pride II Estate Ajah Lagos / How To Start And Run A Successful Co-working Space In Nigeria In 2022. / A Plots (650sqm) Land On Akinbayode Street Off Isolo Road, Mushin For 140m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.