Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max (1720 Views)

Deal!! 2020 Macbook Pro M1 & Apple Accessories / Macbook Pro 16 M1 Max Unboxing Asmr - 32 Core Gpu & 32gb Ram / Macbook Pro 16" 2021 M1 Pro Unboxing And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Hey,

I want to sell my laptop. The latest macbook at the moment. If you're into heavy duty work like 8k graphic designs, cinematic video editing and intense multitasking. Infact the heavier the task, the better. Then this laptop is for you.

Its working perfectly fine and I bought it new this year just few months ago. Its still under mac warranty and I have receipt from apple to prove it. I'm selling it because I got another one as a gift, so I have two.

I bought it for roughly 4k euros (roughly 3M naira), but I'm willing to let it go for 3k euros. Its basically as good a new. I dont use it even, bought it for the hype of it. You can read about the laptop and see the pics on the link below on apple website. If interested, please pm me.

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/16-inch

SOLD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Guy, ur selling price is 3k euros
Which is roughly about 1.3million naira.
Seems u r insane.
Who wan buy a fairly used laptop for that amount.
If I get 1.3 million I go use am invest in my business..
Buy a new core i5.
Even if u reduce the price to 300k
I no buy.

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2022
fman:
Give us the price in naira.
No b euro.

Lol, naira wey de on a free fall? I didn't buy it in naira na.

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
fman:
Seems u r insane.
Buy a new core i5.
I no buy.

You don't know the value of this so don't say anything.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2022
U said u bought it for 3million naira.
But now sapa don humble you.
Seems u wanna upgrade to Yahoo boy no laptop
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

street stuffs no get value
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

Have you eaten today ?

4 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:

Have you eaten today ?
Wanna buy me lunch?
you don see buyer?
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by The5DME(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wish I could close my eyes, and just have this sweet system. embarassed
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
The5DME:
Wish I could close my eyes, and just have this sweet system. embarassed
wetin hold you?
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

Wanna buy me lunch?
you don see buyer?

If you're genuinely hungry, then yes I will. An hungry man is an angry man. Hopefully if you chop better, you go bring good vibes only.

Because me no understand the violence for this page. If you no wan buy, comot na? Abi I offended you ni?

14 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by cedricksly: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:
Hey,

I want to sell my laptop. The latest macbook at the moment. If you're into heavy duty work like 8k graphic designs, cinematic video editing and intense multitasking. Infact the heavier the task, the better. Then this laptop is for you.

Its working perfectly fine and I bought it new this year just few months ago. Its still under mac warranty and I have receipt from apple to prove it. I'm selling it because I got another one as a gift, so I have two.

I bought it for roughly 4k euros (roughly 3M naira), but I'm willing to let it go for 3k euros. Its basically as good a new. I dont use it even, bought it for the hype of it. You can read about the laptop and see the pics on the link below on apple website. If interested, please pm me.

lol the link you posted has it for 2600+ for brand new one, and u wan sell 3k euros.. Lol wetin be the name of this comedy

3 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by cedricksly: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

oga Rest, the link he posted says it is sold for 2600 dollar and he wants to sell his own for 3k euros, and u are here supporting nonsense

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
cedricksly:
lol the link you posted has it for 2600+ for brand new one, and u wan sell 3k euros.. Lol wetin be the name of this comedy

Thats the base. Try max it out

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:

If you're genuinely hungry, then yes I will. An hungry man is an angry man. Hopefully if you chop better, you go bring good vibes only.

Because me no understand the violence for this page. If you wan buy, comot na? Abi I offended you ni?
no reason am.
Na Cruise I dey catch.
I foot my bills.
Must I be hungry
Before you show me love?
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
cedricksly:
no reason am, him na middleman
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

no reason am, him na middleman

Bad belle grin

Anyone that will buy it, I'll present my passport, and the receipt with my name on it. And even the credit card I used in buying it. Wetin you chop today sef?

2 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

no reason am.
Na Cruise I dey catch.
I foot my bills.
Must I be hungry
Before you show me love?

Yes o, for you in particular, must be hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:

Yes o, for you in particular, must be hungry.
Who no dey hungry?
Wetin make u wan sell
Your LP if not hunger..
sapa don humble you finish

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by cedricksly: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:

Thats the base. Try max it out
you never Indicated you maxed out when u bought it. Even if you did, you still won't buy it at 4k euros u said, maybe a little more if u really maxed out. Moreover self base na 2400 $. No sensible person go pay you that amount for used...... Come area make u come see how cheap boys dey sell brand new apple product maxed out..

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:
Hey,

Its working perfectly fine and I bought it new my client sent this year just few months ago. Its still under mac warranty and I have receipt from apple to prove it. I'm selling it because I got another one as a gift, which I will sell later so I have two.

I she bought it for roughly 4k euros (roughly 3M naira), but I'm willing to let it go for 3k euros. Its basically as good a new. I dont use it even, I dey use phone work based on dating, bought it for the hype of it. You can read about the laptop,cos I don't even know the value and see the pics on the link below on apple website. If interested, please pm me.

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dash me jor. Sheybi I am your friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

You small kids don't know when to stop. Do you think everyone is on your level? Calling someone who can sponsor you for the rest of your miserable life a "yahoo boy no laptop". If only you knew the value of the laptop, perhaps you ever won't anyways, what does a dumb kid know?

Did you see the specs? Oh, you are probably not tech inclined, hence the ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:
Seems u r insane.
Buy a new core i5.
I no buy.

grin

People wey dey buy am, you think say dem no get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
pansophist:
Hey,

Thanks for sharing...wld contact u for negotiation

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You small kids don't know when to stop. Do you think everyone is on your level? Calling someone who can sponsor you for the rest of your miserable life a "yahoo boy no laptop". If only you knew the value of the laptop, perhaps you ever won't anyways, what does a dumb kid know?

Did you see the specs? Oh, you are probably not tech inclined, hence the ignorance.

Sponsor ke?
Na him wan sell him lappy.
Ode like u.
I feel u r miserable bitch.
Clout chaser.
Come make I sponsor ur fvcked up pooci

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sponsor ke?
Ode like u.
Clout chaser.
oloriburuku
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

Sponsor ke?
Ode like u.
Clout chaser.

So, because he wants to sell a laptop makes him broke? The amount of that laptop can raise your poverty-stricken life from wretch. And yes, I said what I said, he can sponsor your miserable life forever.

The internet is a great leveller and you juveniles think you can come here to insult people you wouldn't even look eye to eye in person. I am done engaging you. Don't bother mentioning me. I won't reply.

5 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by pansophist(m): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
fman:

Sponsor ke?
Ode like u.
Clout chaser.
oloriburuku

For your mind now, you think say you score points as you insult her, meanwhile, you just just bring yourself low.

Why the low class insult? It's so unwarranted. I think say you get sense sef. Abi you go yab me too? Apart from yabbing, what else can you do?

1 Like

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

So, because he wants to sell a laptop makes him broke? The amount of that laptop can raise your poverty-stricken life from wretch. And yes, I said what I said, he can sponsor your miserable life forever.

The internet is a great leveller and you juveniles think you can come here to insult people you wouldn't even look eye to eye in person. I am done engaging you. Don't bother mentioning me. I won't reply.

Which means that you are seeing 1.3million naira as a big money.
You must be poor too.
Wake up from your slumber.
Ugly bitch. If he can sponsor me
I will appreciate. Even federal government dey find sponsors...
Churches dey find sponsors.
So who am I to reject sponsorship?
You see how low ur mentality is?
Sponsorship does not depicts levels....
It depicts love..
But you don't know that!!
That was why I called u ODE!!

3 Likes

Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by fman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

The internest is a great leveller and you juveniles think you can come here to insult people you wouldn't even look eye to eye in person. I am done engaging you. Don't bother mentioning me. I won't reply.

Which means that you are seeing 1.3million naira as a big money.
You must be poor too.
Wake up from your slumber.
Ugly bitch. If he can sponsor me
I will appreciate. Even federal government dey find sponsors...
Churches dey find sponsors.
So who am I to reject sponsorship?
You see how low ur mentality is?
Sponsorship does not depicts levels....
It depicts love..
But you don't know that!!
That was why I called u ODE!!
Re: Macbook 16" Pro M1 Max by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Phew. Obviously, brain dead. *Rolls eyes*.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bank Emailed My Statement Of Account / I Want To Open A Cyber Cafe Please I Need An Experience Man / Changing Hp Compaq Laptop Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.