Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon (659 Views)

Convert Your Pi To Naira Here’s How To / Work From Home Right Away Lets Move Your Office Land Line To Cloud PBX Intercom / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Pi App is great.
People are now seeing the light.
I was recommended this app by a friend, obviously since it's invite only. I enjoy the concept, on the go crypto mining with no battery drain. As far as the functionality goes it performs as purported and expected.

I know the app is still in beta...thats why it is still easy to mine.
however if want to meet up.
Just go to Google Playstore (Android Users) or the App Store for IOS users, while for those that can't access this platforms, you can get Apks formats online too like Apkpure etc.

since it is an invite only...you can use Johnnysaint as your invite code.

Don't dull on this...another legal opportunity to raise funds.

Johnnysaint is the code.

we move...

Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
have you transfer your money to pi miner wallet
ehhmah:

Pi App is great.
People are now seeing the light.
I was recommended this app by a friend, obviously since it's invite only. I enjoy the concept, on the go crypto mining with no battery drain. As far as the functionality goes it performs as purported and expected.

I know the app is still in beta...thats why it is still easy to mine.
however if want to meet up.
Just go to Google Playstore (Android Users) or the App Store for IOS users, while for those that can't access this platforms, you can get Apks formats online too like Apkpure etc.

since it is an invite only...you can use Johnnysaint as your invite code.

Don't dull on this...another legal opportunity to raise funds.

Johnnysaint is the code.

we move...
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
sapeleboi:
have you transfer your money to pi miner wallet
still waiting for my turn for KYC
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by Juicethekid: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
ehhmah:
can I do my KYC now?
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Juicethekid:
can I do my KYC now?
Check through the pi browser
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2022
my friend have done that
ehhmah:

Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
sapeleboi:
my friend have done that
I know so many people that have migrated too
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by morikee: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's gonna end in premium tears selling it now it's like doing ponzi.
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by jamace(m): 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
My KYC is coming soon.
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2022
to wallet rite
ehhmah:

I know so many people that have migrated too
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
sapeleboi:
to wallet rite
Yes...those selling their pi might be blocked soon.
we know there is no monry, but they should calm down, do p2p transactions with regularized options.
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2022
you rite
ehhmah:

we know there is no monry, but they should calm down, do p2p transactions with regularized options.
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2022
have complete all my checklist yesterday
ehhmah:

Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2022
waiting for them to transfer to my minnet in 14 days tyme
ehhmah:

Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by sapeleboi(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2022
can only do pi test for now
sapeleboi:
waiting for them to transfer to my minnet in 12 days tyme
Re: Thread For Only Pi Miners-lets Move Pi To The Moon by ehhmah(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
sapeleboi:
waiting for them to transfer to my minnet in 14 days tyme
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Ideapad 2022 Intel Core i7 12th Gen 512GB SSD / AVAILABLE: Laptop Stocks / Super Clean Samsung S22 Ultra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.