Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) (41969 Views)

APC Campaign Rally In Biu, Borno State In Support Of Tinubu/Shettima (Photos) / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) / APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by epadomo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
A group of youths called the Amana Forum on Thursday, held a solidarity rally in Biu Local Government Area of Borno in support of the APC Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima. Sharing photos from the rally, Shettima thanked the group and Borno State for their loyalty and support.

He said thus: “Your support for our party, the All Progressives Congress and our presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is well acknowledged and appreciated. Thank you Biu and thank you Amana Forum”.

See picture moments of the rally below:

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by yyba: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ipob miscreants right now

227 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Cypress042(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Those men simply stood because they aren't comfortable with their visit cheesy

But tinubu couldn't get the handwriting clearly written on the wall because he's a bent Old man cool

33 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Melonsmasher: 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
There is hunger in the land.. pass the Agbado and cassava round and they will be alright

zombies are snarling..

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by GodsOwnMan: 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy ipigs in pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
GodsOwnMan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy ipigs in pain cheesy cheesy cheesy

Boko Haram

killer herdsmen

Bandits

Kidnappers

Are all in agog with old thieves and a Muslim Muslim ticket.

233 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
They stood more than this for tinubu and portable we know how far e end

Una release pic like this for jibrin adulmumin we know how e end

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by tinsel: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
When the campaign starts, it will help us guess who will likely win the election. We will see how each candidate will be received at the open rallies and the crowd that will attend such rallies. They are the real voters.
This will help us judge the direction we are going in 2023.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Karlovich: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
yyba:
After standing what next, even the grand wizard of urchins is looking for visa to flee the country with his family

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by 360degreess(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bad news for zombidients and their social media president

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by 40fy: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022

**Bring the drama on!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by rolams(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
We are watching!
Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Peter Obi - tuary and his Obi - diots will soon come and wail on this post as usual.
When Peter Obi - tuary fails to win a single State, his fellow IPIG terrorist will go back to calling Nigeria "zoo". Just wait and see.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
For a Party that claims to have structure, the Turnout is not impressive.

Meanwhile this is the home state of shettima.

What a shame grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
God in his infinite mercy will put asiwaju and his goons to shame.

See wetin de give druggie hope. See am here.

IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Peter Obi - tuary and his Obi - diots will soon come and wail on this post as usual.
When Peter Obi - tuary fails to win a single State, his fellow IPIG terrorist will go back to calling Nigeria "zoo". Just wait and see.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

As for you, Normally eh e no suppose better for you. But i no go talk am.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Franking: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinumbu is an old cargo that needs to retire. After the Buhari mistake we can't afford another. Be ObIdient.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked

How many times will this nonsense made front page. This is stale already. This shit was already on front few days ago.. Nairaland sha.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Systrom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
They will still vote Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by SmellyNyash: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin Wetin concern me . Na bokoharam go finally clear those foolish people as them no gree get sense grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by mycar: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
These ones are looking for their daily bread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Royalty83(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is a total and absolute fraud. And his followers are just exactly his image. Lies, edited rubbish, and total absolute falsehood

This is really confusing: i mean, Tinubu claimed he built the future city that became the modern Lagos where most Nigerian youths are living and thriving - today it is the 7th most powerful economy in Africa, it has a port which he envisioned and which became functional in June 2022 and a over 2000 real estates sprouting all over the state with the biggest US embassy in the world been built in it; one claimed he built a city called Anambra and invested some million of USD, today people are running away from the same city to Lagos due to lack of opportunities, lack of facilities and high level of insecurity. Even the same Obi lives in Lagos with his family and millions of his tribesmen. I mean, why are the people campaigning for this super-visionary who transformed Anambra to Dubai yet not living there, why are they not in its towns, and its skyscrapers and Atlantic cities -- why are they majorly in the same Lagos and campaigning for a man who today has nothing but stories and tales of how he invested and created changes. I am a lagosian from Ikorodu, I have been to Anambra and served in Nimo, this is a state id never in my entire life in. And I can tell, very few tribes are living there simply because of its deficit of infrastructure and its abundance of extremely visionless leaders like Obi. In 2021 Lagos generated ₦540 billion, Anambra generated ₦1.4 Billion naira. Peter Obi met Anambra IGR at 1.2 billion and left at exactly 1.2 billion. Tinubu met Lagos IGR at 1.1 billion naira and left it ar over 30 billion. Today, Lagos attracted over 83% FDI—Foreign Direct Invest in Nigeria, Anambra attracted 0%. I mean, I sincerely want to vote for Peter Obi, but as an academician and an intellectual, — i am not a cow and won’t just start campaigning for someone simply because it feels safe and popular, I am really confused. And it isn’t about Lagos been a former capital city, we all see what the present governor of Ebonyi has accomplished with little revenue, and what former Governor Ibikunle Amosun did in Ogun state, also I have been Akwa Ibom recently and was dazzled by the progress made by Akpabio and Udom. Anambra never had it bad with PO who you guys are hailing; I mean, what are the real legacies of this man beside some BS tales by moonlight about how he kept some money in some beer business and offshore account: beside Lagos was generating 1.1 billion naira annually before Tinubu, today it is 300% ahead of the entire SE combined interns of IGR and investments; pls kindly educate me and pls no insults — just tell me why Anamabra today isn’t a place where non-indigenous and foreign investments are massively going to.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Raiders: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
This election is still between PDP and APC to win. Nigerians are still not ready for real change

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Throwback: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wow!

I am certain that the Nigerian/Nigerian ticket will win the Presidency in 2023.

Tinubu/Shettima

208 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Please disregard. badly Photoshopped
The same crowd, same faces, same environment but rallying in different states grin

Well tell your master to kindly add groundnut to una agbado and cassava Daily diet cos this is the worst I've seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) by chuksanambra: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Melonsmasher:
Share the Agbado and cassava and they will be alright

25 liters of kerosene is enough to capture your potopoto state for Tinubu.
Is it not 25cl of kerosene Ikpeazu used to secure reelection.

26 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / Parishioners Boo Catholic Priests For Campaigning For PDP Governorship Candidate / Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.