Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise (679 Views)

Wike Reintroduces Monthly Sanitation In FCT / Lagos To Reintroduce Monthly Sanitation, Movement Restriction / Lagosians Do You Support The Return Of Monthly Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by BluntCrazeMan: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Gov. Soludo Observed the July's Monthly Sanitation Exercise at the Eke-Awka Market Round-About.

We do not make excuses for things undone or wait for perfect conditions to get things right.

This morning, I joined ndị Anambra on our end of the month sanitation exercise. It is a civic responsibility, and part of the collective ownership we must show to matters of the environment.

Never mind I did it the "village boy" way. When you are Charley Nwa Mgbafor, it takes a lot to outgrow the mannerisms that comes with it.

Top of the morning to you all.

CC. Soludo, CFR.

Source..
https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/365951545730053

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by GoooodHardDick: 1:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
I want a vice that can correct me when am wrong - Peter Obi

Can anyone control the druggie? As it stands buhari is uncontrollable, even his vice dey fear am. Speak against buhari and see yourself in jail immediately. No doubt Tinubu the drug lord is by far worst than buhari. Man is buhari pro max but Las las his plan will fail.

Obi is the best man Nigeria needs at the moment. The evidence is clear!!!!!! Vote Obi, vote for labour party

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by God1000(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is leadership by example
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by doggedfighter(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
.Join them how ?

That's not what's important now.

Just provide trucks and workers to get rid of the refuse dumps in most spots.

And make clearing of refusing dumps a weekly routine for those trucks.

Governor Soludo all the way !

I support our Governor !
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by SmartPolician: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nigeria is gradually getting there.

Responsible people are gradually joining politics. If Peter Obi wins next year, more responsible people will be encouraged to join politics.

Well done, Governor Soludo.
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by MonkeyMods(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is teaching them how to be humble

1 Like

Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by OfoIgbo: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
APGA is quite good at churning out responsible leaders.

The APGA standard is now being adopted nationally. That will bring a huge boost to Nigeria as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by Bialegend(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I want a vice that can correct me when am wrong - Peter Obi

Can anyone control the druggie? As it stands buhari is uncontrollable, even his vice dey fear am. Speak against buhari and see yourself in jail immediately. No doubt Tinubu the drug lord is by far worst than buhari. Man is buhari pro max but Las las his plan will fail.

Obi is the best man Nigeria needs at the moment. The evidence is clear!!!!!! Vote Obi, vote for labour party
Yes, a vice that will correct you and tell you no when you go for restructuring because he is against it
When you go against RUGA which he supports.
When you go against water resources bill which he supports.
When you go against herdsmen destroying of farms which he support and is one of the herdsmen.
When you go against many items on the federal exclusive list which he supports.
When you talk about implementing the 2014 GEJ confab which he is against.
When you talk about changing the onstitution from military to people's oriented which he will be against.
And many more...............

This Peter Obi is the most stupid, idiotic, ridiculous half educated Igbo man to ever walk this earth.

The only solution is Biafra and we are glad that ISIS is helping us to achieve that. May the fall of Abuja be faster that we ever anticipated.
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by GoooodHardDick: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bialegend:

Yes, a vice that will correct you and tell you no when you go for restructuring because he is against it
When you go against RUGA which he supports.
When you go against water resources bill which he supports.
When you go against herdsmen destroying of farms which he support and is one of the herdsmen.
When you go against many items on the federal exclusive list which he supports.
When you talk about implementing the 2014 GEJ confab which he is against.
When you talk about changing the onstitution from military to people's oriented which he will be against.
And many more...............

This Peter Obi is the most stupid, idiotic, ridiculous half educated Igbo man to ever walk this earth.

The only solution is Biafra and we are glad that ISIS is helping us to achieve that. May the fall of Abuja be faster that we ever anticipated.

Painment and lamentation.

Cry some more son!

I'll urge to take sniper ASAP and put an end to your misery
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by Noblegraphix20(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let him show Example to the people he is leading.
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by NoQualmz: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
That’s my Governor.

Show me your governor,that’s if u have one cheesy
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by ThinkSmarter: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Soludo should plant trees in Anambra towns and cities.
Create Pedestrian and Bicycle lane in his future road construction.
Stop the menace of building houses close to the gutters
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by preciousnobel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good leaders that lead by example ����

Kudos to Gov Soludo. God bless Anambra state. I am buying facebook accounts at 1500. If you have old FB account that can be used to run adverts/eccormerce message me on Whatsapp 081.45.80.54.99
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by BluntCrazeMan: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mynd44
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by christejames(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
My governor, keep doing good...
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by Hisxellency: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Soludozie Anambra!

You lead by showing example, Nice one Mr Governor
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by Arysexy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Leadership by example and instilled by Obi, thank God since Obi left, Anambra has been electing humble and hardworking Governors.

Obi set a high bar that must be followed
Re: Gov. Soludo Of Anambra State Joined In Observing Jul Monthly Sanitation Exercise by Viscuz: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Obi Dey example and they follow .

Anambra one of the state that deals with their leaders if they Fvck up

But you see delta , IMO , cross river and Bayelsa only God can rescue those people

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari - This Life, Afterlife & Next Life Of Fulanis In Nigeria. / Insecurity: We Never Had It This Bad In The History Of Nigeria – Sanusi / Joel Company in Winners Campaign For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.