Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port (26800 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Buhari gives approval for Nigeria’s first deep seaport to be designated a Customs Port which would authorise commercial vessels to berth at the 2.7million TEU Lekki Port after launching this year ,to increase Nigeria’s revenue and reduce the delay at the other ports in Lagos .

There are Three Terminals :
1. Container Terminal :to handle 2.7 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU) a year.

2. DryBulk Terminal: Has a 300m-long quay that can accommodate one berth to handle a Panamax size vessel, with a 75,000 deadweight tonnage (DWT) of cargo.

The dry bulk terminal has a four million metric tonne capacity, to handle different products such as grains, raw sugar, and fertilisers.

3. Liquid Bulk Terminal: that can serve vessels up to 45,000DWT in the initial phase of operation.
https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1553358923188559874

233 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vision of Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming to reality

325 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

292 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by SmartPolician: 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good news. They should start operations immediately.

I hope trucks wouldn't have to come from mainland through Lekki - Ajah Expressway to access the seaport because that corridor will be turned into another Apapa nightmare.

The highly politicized Forth Mainland Bridge will be critical at this time. FG should assist LASG to actualize that long-awaited project.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Vulturereloaded: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Shebi fulani will still be incharge of custorms.

Thanks Buhari. PETER OBI will take it from here.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
Good news. They should start operations immediately.

I hope trucks wouldn't have to come from mainland through Lekki - Ajah Expressway to access the seaport because that corridor will be turned into another Apapa nightmare.

The highly politicized Forth Mainland Bridge will be critical at this time. FG should assist LASG to actualize that long-awaited project.

Lagos State Govt has done that

230 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by SmartPolician: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:

Lagos State Govt has done that

Has done what exactly?

You don't have to reply a comment if you don't have something meaningful to say.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Koralords: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Haters are coming ,na one man vision start this project ,one man only legacy is investing in beer

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Has done what exactly?

You don't have to reply a comment if you don't have something meaningful to say.

Calm down, you don't have to come to my thread picking up fight. You should be smart enough .

ONGOING LEGACY PROJECT: THE ETI-OSA-LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY MASSIVE CONCRETE ROAD PROJECT (Eleko Junction to EPE) construction by the Administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu).

PROJECT DETAILS:

- Contractor: Craneburg Construction

- Rigid Pavement (Concrete road)

- Project Distance: 18.75 Km (Phase 1)

- 6-lane dual Carriageway with dedicated truck lane for heavy duty vehicles

- 1.5km Pedestrian Walkway and Drainage on both sides

When completed, perennial traffic gridlocks would be eliminated, improvement of socio-economic activities in and around Lekki-Epe Expressway and surroundings, reduce travel time etc

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by seunmsg(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kudos to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the visioner of this great project.

288 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Kudos to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the visioner of this great project.

242 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by SmartPolician: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:

Calm down, you don't have to come to my thread picking up fight. You should be smart enough .

ONGOING LEGACY PROJECT: THE ETI-OSA-LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY MASSIVE CONCRETE ROAD PROJECT (Eleko Junction to EPE) construction by the Administration of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu).

PROJECT DETAILS:

- Contractor: Craneburg Construction

- Rigid Pavement (Concrete road)

- Project Distance: 18.75 Km (Phase 1)

- 6-lane dual Carriageway with dedicated truck lane for heavy duty vehicles

- 1.5km Pedestrian Walkway and Drainage on both sides

When completed, perennial traffic gridlocks would be eliminated, improvement of socio-economic activities in and around Lekki-Epe Expressway and surroundings, reduce travel time etc

Huncle, leave talk because you probably don't live in Lagos and won't understand what I am talking about.

Either way, I hope to see someone who knows the state, especially the island axis, so well reply my initial message.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by buckeyemedia: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Vision of Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming to reality
I’m sure that Murtala Mohammed Airport Ikeja Lagos State is also a vision of Jagaban Borgu?

Nonsense.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by omowolewa: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Okay, thats a lesson about decentralization, all states should be allowed to control their resources.

You may not agree with Lagos on many things but not on Team building. I mean those that can deliver. Kudos to architect Lagos Governance, Bola TINUBU

Awaiting Ibom deep Sea Port

McStoic:

You are on point about that Ibom seaport. It will help decentralise the business of importation from Lagos only.

Okay o
Maybe a reason to vote Tinubu

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by KingKO22: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Asiwaju legacy is obvious for the blind but our hatred feel soul are blindfolded with lies from Pandora Obituary

Cityboy has done what all SE past and present govermors couldn't achieve in 100 years

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by buckeyemedia: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Huncle, leave talk because you probably don't live in Lagos and won't understand what I am talking about.

Either way, I hope to see someone who knows the state, especially the island axis, so well reply my initial message.
Yes you are correct in your initial message, even from VGC to Lekki Phase 1 na wahala, instead of the thieves to build Eko Atlantic Coastal Highway for the movement of commerce, they chose to build Eko Atlantic City for their own selfish benefits.

Tinubu Ali Baba of stealing from Lagos State Treasury, Nothing he did in Eko other than enrich himself.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by buckeyemedia: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
KingKO22:
Asiwaju legacy is obvious for the blind but our hatred feel soul are blindfolded with lies from Pandora Obituary

Cityboy has done what all SE past and present govermors couldn't achieve in 100 years

Maybe in Ibadan?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by LegendHero(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Jagaban for life.

224 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by wwwihy: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Which Island Axis ? I just discovered that you are ignoramus of the topic of discussion...

Lagos Island?
Victoria Island?
Ikoyi?
Lekki Peninsula?
Ajah?
Ibeju-Lekki?
Akodo-Eleko-Lekki?
Epe?

Where do you know and where is Lekki Free Trade Zone located?

You better stop disgracing yourself on public forum.

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by famouscargo4u: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Shebi fulani will still be incharge of custorms.

Thanks Buhari. PETER OBI will take it from here.

The narrative will change. Enough is enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by salbis(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
In Baba and Kaka we trust.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Great
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Masterito(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't think comment like this will helpTinubu
KingKO22:

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by diadem10: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu's brainchild.

Kudos to the genius City boy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by NaijaCover(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by winerbouy: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Throwback: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Legacies never die, but lies never last.

One man is a 1st class brain, the other is a 3rd class let my people go.

Even Tinubu's enemy who was incumbent President had to acknowledge the brilliance of the man with a sound mind and vision.

If you still do not know who can improve your life, ask yourself why the people of Anambra despite already having the state civil service purged of other Igbos, still take the night bus to better their life in Lagos.

City boy takes the win for 2023.

Tinubu/Shettima.

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by rusher14: 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I’m sure that Murtala Mohammed Airport Ikeja Lagos State is also a vision of Jagaban Borgu?

Nonsense.

Apart from bringing another form of beer to Anambra state, please can you tell us Peter Obi's Legacies?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by rusher14: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Yes you are correct in your initial message, even from VGC to Lekki Phase 1 na wahala, instead of the thieves to build Eko Atlantic Coastal Highway for the movement of commerce, they chose to build Eko Atlantic City for their own selfish benefits.

Tinubu Ali Baba of stealing from Lagos State Treasury, Nothing he did in Eko other than enrich himself.

Which coastal highway?

What does this even mean?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Sweetboilooks: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
When Obi wins next year, Lagos will stop cornering the developments that is meant for the SE and SS which are the economic backbones of Nigeria. Onitsha deserves a port more than lagos. Calabar? Onne? Greedy people will cry next year

9 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-governor, Fashola Denies Fathering Twins With Government Worker / EFCC Grills Salewa Obanikoro Over N800m Transaction, Seizes Her Passport / Governor Ortom Approves Guns For Vigilantes In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.