Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts (631 Views)

Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / ‘govt Loses Nothing’ — Sowunmi Replies Rewane On NNPC Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts by TylerDurden: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emefile is providing dollars for Buhari's cabal members who are now closing their naira accounts and repatriating their loot to offshore accounts.

The now privatized NNPC is not expected to remit a penny to the Federation account . Nigeria has now lost 80% of its forex earnings from Buhari's shady sale of the NNPC.

The naira will become so worthless by the end of this year that the only alternative is to force the World Bank/IMF digital currency.

You are witnessing the large scale sale of a nation to International Jewish Banksters.

All the disastrous socioeconomic policies these past 7ys rolled out by these APC traitors was to see Nigeria fully under the control of Jewish banksters.

A nation that can't protect its physical borders and people and which has lost control of its money supply and control is no alonger a sovereign entity.

The likes of that die hard Marxist, Wole Soyinka proposed a UN mandate over Nigeria as panacea for all our problems. Imagine stating that loss of one's nation independence being the only solution. I don't blame Soyinka as I said he is a deluded Marxist

Things are going to get so bad from now onwards that Nigerians won't mind being slaves in a WEF plantation.

The same thing Biden is doing in the US, he takes a cue from the Buhari WEF puppet govt. The APC turned Nigeria to a large scale open WEF social experiment on how to use insecurity, hunger, famine and economic collapse to take over a Nation.

So sad that the greatest hope of the Negro is now reduced to nothing but a Jewish plantation and we can thank the traitors in the Buhari APC govt in selling us into slavery.
Re: Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts by joceey(m): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Una dey sure for dis news
Re: Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts by BloomingDale(f): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
That’s why I said Nigerians in the diaspora should look for a way to send dollars to their kin in Nigeria so it does not fall into government hands. Their kin in Nigeria will look for a way to trade it with private individuals that need it without the dollars falling into aboki hands or the government.
Re: Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts by Bizibi(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
The minister of petroleum has a hand in the crude oil theft,there is nothing anyone can say to convince me.
Re: Dollar Crash Fueled By NNPC Sale & Cabal Clearing Their Naira Accounts by TylerDurden: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
BloomingDale:
That’s why I said Nigerians in the diaspora should look for a way to send dollars to their kin in Nigeria so it does not fall into government hands. Their kin in Nigeria will look for a way to trade it with private individuals that need it without the dollars falling into aboki hands or the government.

Take this scenario as an example:

I own a large scale piggery farm of over 10,000 breeding sows but can't source feed from the local market because of the exorbitant price of local grains.

I decide to import soya and corn from the US but I am told by Emefile that I can't access forex from the CBN . I then go to the black market and buy at over 80% marked up price.

I pay my suppliers in the US and the grains arrive at the ports but I will have to pay well over 50% on import duties.

I feed my pigs and in a year I have 5 times my existing stock ready for export to China.

I export to China but I am forced to part with export duties. My customer in China remits my money through CBN who pay me the equivalent in naira at the official CBN rate.

Now I am at serious loss owing to the huge expenses I incurred in procuring feeds for my pigs using black market sourced forex coupled with all the taxes and import duties.

Now tell me who is working for who?

The govt that was created to serve us now has turned around and demands we serve it with our sweat while providing next to nothing .

The best thing any serious presidential candidate will do is to liberalize forex holdings by private individuals. In China, a large chunk of their forex is not held by the govt but by private business's and individuals. Same thing goes for the US with the US govt accounting for zero holdings of other currencies.

Any presidential candidate that is not talking of pruning the govt and reducing its unwelcomed interference in our daily lives is just another crook hoping to amass wealth for himself.

Reduce govt to less than 5% and its influence to only regulatory status and see how this country will bloom. Idiots like Buhari or crooks like Tinubu won't see any attraction in governance where they see they can't have the undeserved power to interfere with our lives or loot to plunder .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejoifor Releases Cctv Footage And Press Briefing On His Home Invasion / Peace’ll Continue To Elude Nigeria Until Yoruba Nation Is Achieved — Sunday Igbo / Governor Zulum Is Paying School Teachers 6000 Naira As Monthly Salary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.