Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? (543 Views)

God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Is kissing pleasurable?

What is it about kissing that makes it pleasurable? Why do people spend so much time kissing? Is it only in movies or do people actually do so in real life?

When I say "kissing", I don't mean the one people give each other or one another on the cheeks as a form of greeting. Nope!

Can those who engage in kissing tell us what pleasure they derive from it? I don't want to believe people just do it without any sort of satisfaction.

Is it just me or is kissing - not the kiss on the cheeks - disgusting.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by falcon01: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Just a way to show affection
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
falcon01:
Just a way to show affection

Huh? I am not talking about the greeting type.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by Iyasaburi: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pleasure mixed with erection plus DOPAMINE

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Iyasaburi:

Whaaat?
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by flames007(m): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Well, i think it's an opener for the (sexual) events to follow. kissing in itself is not pleasurable, but imagine sitting next to your crush, hoping that he/she even gives you the slightest attention.

Next thing, the person not only gives you the much desired attention but also leans in and gives you a soft kiss. I doubt you would want to let go.

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by flames007(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Well, i think it's an opener for the (sexual) events to follow. kissing in itself is not pleasurable, but imagine sitting next to your crush, hoping that he/she even gives you the slightest attention.

Next thing, the person not only gives you the much desired attention but also leans in and gives you a soft kiss. I doubt you would want to let go--the adrenaline rush would make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by falcon01: 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
elated177:

Huh? I am not talking about the greeting type.
there's pleasure in it, and your brain releases some chemical which turns you on and makes you happy.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by AntiChristian: 7:29am On Jul 31, 2022
It's pleasurable. That's why the verse below was inspired.

Song of Songs 8:1
8 If only you were to me like a brother,
who was nursed at my mother’s boobs!
Then, if I found you outside,
I would kiss you,
and no one would despise me.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by Adeling(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2022
The urge to kiss someone comes from the desire or love (Eros) you have for that person. Mostly the opposite sex. You definitely wouldn't want to kiss someone you have no affection for.. (like some girls did to me when I was in high school. They will draw their head close to mine and whisper to my hear for me to turn and kiss... Men I hated it)... It's just play though. stupid girls grin
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
falcon01:
there's pleasure in it, and your brain releases some chemical which turns you on and makes you happy.

Does your brain release such chemical when you lick your own lips and the others?
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

I would kiss you,

Do you suppose the writer meant cataglottism?
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Adeling:
The urge to kiss someone comes from the desire or love (Eros) you have for that person. Mostly the opposite sex. You definitely wouldn't want to kiss someone you have no affection for.. (like some girls did to me when I was in high school. They will draw their head close to mine and whisper to my hear for me to turn and kiss... Men I hated it)... It's just play though. stupid girls grin

Things they learnt from movies.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by NNTR: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Is kissing pleasurable?

What is it about kissing that makes it pleasurable? Why do people spend so much time kissing? Is it only in movies or do people actually do so in real life?

When I say "kissing", I don't mean the one people give each other or one another on the cheeks as a form of greeting. Nope!

Can those who engage in kissing tell us what pleasure they derive from it? I don't want to believe people just do it without any sort of satisfaction.

Song of Solomon 1:2
'Kiss me and kiss me again,
for your love is sweeter than wine.
'

Smh. This is like saying, I am never drinking water again because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.

Kissing with the mouth, is not just about an ordinary kiss and neither about, a normal peck on the cheek. It actually, as seen in Song of Solomon 1:2 above, signifies, the marriage of two minds, as it were, that have decided they can stand each other's arrogance.

If someone says, kissing is disgusting, guess what, they're lusting.

Now, I'll tell you whats disgusting. You don't put milk in chamomile tea - that's disgusting behaviour! It's just not right.

Here's another thing that's disgusting. Its disgusting and terrible, how anyone can cheat on their partner, be unfaithful, sleep around, be promiscuous et cetera, turn round and look the same partner, in the eyes, then say: 'I love you'.

The act of a passionate kiss is one that comes with total surrender, and so, should never be taken lightly because an intimate and erotic kiss, when done right can ignite a fire within, it can do more than any touch, as it can breathe life into a soul, such kisses are like a thermostat, meaning, can turn one up and down

Kissing is littttttttt! No real human, nobody in a mutually loving and healthy relationship, is immune to kissing.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by NNTR: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

I would kiss you,
Song of Solomon 1:2
'Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
for your love is more delightful than wine.
'

If someone says kissing is disgusting, guess what, they're lusting. Now, I tell you whats disgusting. You don't put milk in chamomile tea - that's disgusting behaviour! That's just not right.

When one is with the right person, kissing, sometimes feels like healing, because of the miracles in that sort of kissing, that feels like medicine in the veins.

elated177:
Genesis 26:8
'After Isaac had been there a long time, King Abimelech looked out a window
and saw Isaac hugging and kissing Rebekah.
'

Affirmative

In Song of Solomon 1:2 above, see how, the first time, was that so nice, they had to do it twice. Also notice in the b side of same verse, how the comparison to exhilarating wine is made about kissing.

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by Iyasaburi: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
elated177:

Whaaat?

Water, garri and milk, remember to put sugar sha o.

You ask question, I answer
Wetin cause query nah?

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by NNTR: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Iyasaburi:
You know the kooko

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by Acehart: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Is kissing pleasurable?

It seems you are struggling with your sexuality.

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by Acehart: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Is kissing pleasurable?

It seems you are struggling with your sexualit.y.

1 Like

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by xproducer: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
+++

Kissing (romantically, among the unmarried) is a bad idea... apart from any possible physical consequences (diseases or pathogens: https://www.londondoctorsclinic.co.uk/blog/conditions-you-can-catch-from-kissing/ ), it often incites (because it typically doesn't stop there)... further physical intimacy / lust and then fornication... (Proverbs 7:10-23)

"Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. Do not err, my beloved brethren." - James 1:15-16

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." - 1 Corinthians 6:13

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband." - 1 Corinthians 7:1-3

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by NNTR: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Posters have begun to post off topic now

Thread's heading or topic and its original post, never said anything, about kissing romantically, among the unmarried nah

Dopamine, oxytocin, norepinephrine, serotonin, adrenaline and cortisol are a number of beneficial hormones (i.e. endorphin) you get from kissing

Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Aug 01, 2022
elated177:

Yes french served!
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Acehart:

It seems you are struggling with your sexualit.y.

Very silly and satanic assertion. What has sexuality got to do with the question. Bia, you can't project your feelings to me.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by elated177: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes french served!

I disagree.
Re: What Is Pleasurable In Kissing? by NNTR: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
Yes french served!
I equally disagree too, on the basis that there's no evidence of such in the context.

Also there's a reason, the other's called French kiss and not Israelite, Jewish, Aramaic or Hebrew served.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Alaro Profile, Biography, Education, Achievements / Mozambique Pastor Dies Attempting 40-day Jesus Fast / Breaking: Popular Clergy Dies As Predicted By Pro. Kingsley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.