Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. (328 Views)

Obob!!! Man Falls Into Grave During Funeral (video) / Ghanaian Man Weeps As Car He Borrowed To Attend Funeral Gets Burnt On The Road / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by Djkenny080(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Officiating Minister (Pastor) proposing to the disease wife (widow) at the husband funeral.

She said (YES) not minding the husband casket on the pew....

Tell me why the said wife and the pastor for no follow me die that same day

This is a Total disrespectful to the Dead.!

Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by doggedfighter(f): 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
What's this I am reading here ?

Must be the late husband's last wish.

If not I don't understand how that's practicable !
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by Cypress042(m): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
I doubt if this is true cry
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by endsarrrs(f): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
undecided

For those who hide behind the false image of the SON of Man, shall stand before God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na the man tell the woman wetin him go tell the man so the man go die of heart attack. My fellow brethrens fear Women...
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by doggedfighter(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
endsarrrs:
undecided

For those who hide behind the false image of the SON of Man, shall stand before God

Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by doggedfighter(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
endsarrrs:
undecided

You don't have to be religious to know this is terrible.

This is against humanity !
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Which kind movie or skit is this?
If this happen in reality, that minister and woman aren't sensitive.
Re: Officiating Minister Proposes To The Disease Widow During Funeral Mass. by Ebakere: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is not true na op

(1) (Reply)

Logistics In Nigeria Post Covid-19 / Ownership Of Property In Igbo Land / Top Security Company In Nigeria PEM Security Guard Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.