Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting (277 Views)

How FCMB Bank Deposited N540M Into Chief Registrar’s Account Inorder To Prevent / Click On This Link To Watch Different Nature Videos Inorder To Help You Relax. / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by OsilaGama(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
good evening guys..
We all gamble for different reasons.. Some gamble for
1.income/profit
2.fun/ recreation
3.to settle immediate needs.
Where do u fall?. If u belong to number 1,how much do u really need before quitting betting? ..
I have been betting for over 4years and having my highest win of just 9k... Which is very poor,at times I win 1k, 2,3k or even 5hundred nairal at times..

Guys in all of this.. I BEG IF U GET SURE GAME HELP ME WITH AM MA STAKE WITH MY 5H... pls I need a system (laptop) for business...
Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by Boogyman557: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by FxExpo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
OsilaGama:
good evening guys..
We all gamble for different reasons.. Some gamble for
1.income/profit
2.fun/ recreation
3.to settle immediate needs.
Where do u fall?. If u belong to number 1,how much do u really need before quitting betting? ..
I have been betting for over 4years and having my highest win of just 9k... Which is very poor,at times I win 1k, 2,3k or even 5hundred nairal at times..

Guys in all of this.. I BEG IF U GET SURE GAME HELP ME WITH AM MA STAKE WITH MY 5H... pls I need a system (laptop) for business...
If you most have any amount you need handy before quitting betting you will never, challenge yourself and quit betting and the money will come because the money might come and you decide to multiply it with just 2odd and it went the same way as usual

1 Like

Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by OsilaGama(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
FxExpo:
If you most have any amount you need handy before quitting betting you will never, challenge yourself and quit betting and the money will come because the money might come and you decide to multiply it with just 2odd and it went the same way as usual
True bro..I've stopped gambling for 5months now..but nothing reasonable is forth coming...
Its too poor to even save
Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by OsilaGama(m): 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Boogyman557:
Boggyman e be like u no de leave NL oh
Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by Boogyman557: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
OsilaGama:
Boggyman e be like u no de leave NL oh
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

here na my third house ooo..

WTF MAN!
Re: How Much Do U Need Inorder To Stop Betting by FxExpo(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2022
OsilaGama:

True bro..I've stopped gambling for 5months now..but nothing reasonable is forth coming...
Its too poor to even save
Calm down and don't look behind any more look forward things are changing

(1) (Reply)

Your Biggest Business Problem Is Not Lack Of Sales / Buy UV Conveyor System In India / Businesses Don't Flow Anymore In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.