Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB (1616 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens / VAT: Five Northern, Two South-west, Two South-South States Top Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
The@UN must understand that referendum is taking place in the eastern region of Nig every Monday for the past one year. In few weeks, it will be extended to the entire region comprising all Biafra territory including Bakassi Peninsula @StateDept @EU_Commission @10DowningStreet

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1553395132967297025?cxt=HHwWgoCxhZWp4o4rAAAA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by endsarrrs(f): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2022

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
endsarrrs:

Saboteur

Ewu
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by GamalNasser: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
This idiot needs a drone strike or Khashoggi treatment ..I hate the the scoliosis deformed cretin with a passion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
This idiot needs a drone strike or Khashoggi treatment ..I hate the the scoliosis deformed cretin with a passion
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Creamypie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Useless Ekpa ipob Simon. Na your ipob cause inflation for asaba. Hundreds of thousands of Ibo's are leaving d east to Asaba yearly, making accommodation diffcult and costly. Perfect 3 bed flat with master bedroom and two extra toilets that used to cost not more than 350/400 now costs at least, 900k with "I beg". We wilk soon be forced to ask all Ibo's to leave to east and enjoy leadership of ipob/ESN/Biafra/u.g.m. after all, they clapped for em and romanced them at the beginning. I hope repatriation process is being cooked, he go humble himself, piss and shiite for body when e don come back here.

3 Likes

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Xscape1993(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
We are waiting ooo.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by juman(m): 5:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
It should be many days in a week.
Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Vulturereloaded: 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Because the lazy elephant u married for papers is always sitting at home, you want productive igbos to sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by ican2020: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
You guys are sick and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Brainmytool: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
People are just saying nonsense when Northern IPOB in form of BANDITS, BOKO HARAM, ANSARU AND FULANI HERDSMEN has imposed Total sit at home in the north.
Silly set of people.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Peacecore: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Creamypie:
Useless Ekpa ipob Simon. Na your ipob cause inflation for asaba. Hundreds of thousands of Ibo's are leaving d east to Asaba yearly, making accommodation diffcult and costly. Perfect 3 bed flat that used to cost not more than 350/400 now costs at least, 900k with "I beg". We wilk soon be forced to ask all Ibo's to leave to east and enjoy leadership of ipob/ESN/Biafra/u.g.m. after all, they clapped for em and romanced them at the beginning,
Many parts of Delta is Igbo Mr. man so u can't send someone away from his hometown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by ObaOfYorubaLand: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa

We will catch you, don't worry.

Don't forget we are all Igbo's.

Desist from your madness now you can.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

We will catch you, don't worry.

Don't forget we are all Igbo's.

Desist from your madness now you can.
I'm not like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that was picked like chicken
Heads will roll if anybody try nonsense

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Because the lazy elephant u married for papers is always sitting at home, you want productive igbos to sit at home.
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by dlaw70(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Make una no deceive una sef come south south because una go so collect wotowoto.
We gree say we no like as Naija the go, that one no mean say we Don gree to join una Biafra madness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Oilwell(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
The rants of drunkards. Go to any village in the south east and mention or shout IPOB and see if they will not stone you.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by gebest: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are madd for saying that.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by DaddyFabooluz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
You are a bastard for saying that. Shey you and your family are doing sit at home in Finland. May your kids never enjoy peace as you continue to fight against peace in Nigeria. May you and your generations be rejected from the earth when your deaths come to you all.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by somenody: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
this werey should rest abeg. sit at home in this economy, Na you go feed me.

fb account for sale.
5years , old.
contact+ 234 ..905.077590..3

fb account for sale.
5years , old.

fb account for sale.
5years , old.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Googledotcom: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Simon Ekpe, I am waiting for you to come to Rivers State and try rubbish.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Peacemaker5128: 5:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Oilwell:
The rants of drunkards. Go to any village in the south east and mention or shout IPOB and see if they will not stone you.
why still observing sit at home if what you posted is true?
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2022
Googledotcom:
Simon Ekpe, I am waiting for you to come to Rivers State and try rubbish.
what can you do

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Obidient4life2: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Obidient4life2: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
I'm not like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that was picked like chicken
Heads will roll if anybody try nonsense

Mazi Simon Ekpa
You think we don't know you sold him out? You will be killed like a chicken
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1553395132967297025?cxt=HHwWgoCxhZWp4o4rAAAA

This people are truly gross dependent addicts. Just imagine the audacity and mendacity
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by JealousCobra(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
what can you do

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Continue destabilizing the Igbo people as long as you can, but one thing is SURE , whatever that has beginning has an end.

Your cup will soon full to the brim, then you will understand the true meaning of "ones grave will be long".. when the time is right.

Tankiuu.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
JealousCobra:

Continue destabilizing the Igbo people as long as you can, but one thing is SURE , whatever that has beginning has an end.

Your cup will soon full to the brim, then you will understand the true meaning of "ones grave will be long".. when the time is right.

Tankiuu.
ewu

Maxi Simon Ekpa
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Trustedapparel(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
I love this epka of a guy
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Trustedapparel:
I love this epka of a guy
be blessed

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by JealousCobra(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
I'm ewu

Maize Aturu Simon Ekpa

Fixed.
Re: Monday Sit At Home Will Soon Be Extended To All South South States - IPOB by Kingof2nations(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Creamypie:
Useless Ekpa ipob Simon. Na your ipob cause inflation for asaba. Hundreds of thousands of Ibo's are leaving d east to Asaba yearly, making accommodation diffcult and costly. Perfect 3 bed flat with master bedroom and two extra toilets that used to cost not more than 350/400 now costs at least, 900k with "I beg". We wilk soon be forced to ask all Ibo's to leave to east and enjoy leadership of ipob/ESN/Biafra/u.g.m. after all, they clapped for em and romanced them at the beginning. I hope repatriation process is being cooked, he go humble himself, piss and shiite for body when e don come back here.

How can you ask indigenous people to leave their place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Makes Avialable His Truck Towards Obi's Upcoming March In Port Harcourt / Who Is Watching Peter Obi Interview On CNN? / Atiku Has Already Won This Election: See Why!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.