Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko (27231 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign / Malami Asks Makinde To Dissolve LG Caretaker Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by Billygee2u: 12:43am On Jul 31, 2022
JBambo127:
First of all, send Kyari Over before making requests angry
Don't mind the terr.0rist
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by Billygee2u: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Romanoff:
When Abba Kyari hasn't been extradited?

Jokers.
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by jonbat(m): 4:04am On Jul 31, 2022
This people are taking us for granted. Look at the security challenges bedeviling this country, and this has time to talk about something that is happening in USA.
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by Masterchef(m): 5:05am On Jul 31, 2022
seunayantokun:
Abba Kyari is still with him o

He's only building a premise not to agree to extradite Kyari.

Most of the things the current Buhari people do depict madness but they obviously know what they're doing
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by snoopz: 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
This one that works with money, a whole ag wet be politician no go use him muscle extradite Abba kyari now, na person wry dey abroad him wan bring to naija , so that he can condemn the accused to life imprisonment as the his lordship Ned pleases
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by chimeremodlyn: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://gazettengr.com/agf-malami-asks-u-s-to-extradite-journalist-azuka-jebose-for-allegedly-defaming-ned-nwoko/

so, ned nwoko is now trying to make himself relevant just because he married regina. I dont blame him, na regins wey find money go be the problem. I dont even want to talk about malami. All of buharis puppets are very incompetent. Have you even heard the way they speak? and you they expect people to take them serious. I still clamour for the North to be cut off from this country. let them try surviving without the rest of the country. Trust me their agricultural proceeds wont take them far, considering the fact that they have a very evil mind. They will wind up in a few years.
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by dicksonohm(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by timesup234: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Here in the US, Kyari is a wanted man and he stands to be arrested anytime he steps foot outside of Nigeria.

Do yourself a favor. Go to www.Justice.gov , the official site of the USJD, and drop his name in the search field. He has been confirmed as a co-conspirator, all of his co-defendants are in custody, and there is an official warrant for his arrest. If he is innocent and there’s no extradition request, why is he doing everything in his power not to be extradited?
Na law matter them dey see all these ones. He too like am. Jump put for any law matter and speak English full everywhere. Remain small you go indict yourself. Now for the first and last time don't you ever talk bad about Cuba. It is personal for me. I don't play with Fidel Castro. I am an addict of the Bolivar revolution/Hugo Chavez. Remain in your lane. Trust Marxist die-hard

1 Like

Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by lagosrd: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
A country asked for the extradition of someone involved in internet fraud that transversed so many countries and had a bad reputation in your country. You couldn't do but you're so quick to tell them to extradite some who was alleged to have defame your person.

This APC of a thing are just too funny. Malami and Ned should know that power is transient.

They will be both out of power soon and it will be other people's time.
Re: Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2022
timesup234:
Na law matter them dey see all these ones. He too like am. Jump put for any law matter and speak English full everywhere. Remain small you go indict yourself. Now for the first and last time don't you ever talk bad about Cuba. It is personal for me. I don't play with Fidel Castro. I am an addict of the Bolivar revolution/Hugo Chavez. Remain in your lane. Trust Marxist die-hard

You don’t play about Fidel Castro but wasn’t aware that the oppressive tyrant was dead.
Communism is a lesson in failure and oppression that isn’t worth discussing but please enjoy. Goodbye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Terrorist Attempt To Blow Up Calabar-itu Head Bridge Foiled / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT) / Governors Violating Interstate Travel Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.