Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open (14475 Views)

Habaripay’s Squad Launches Take On Squad Hackathon 1.0 For Young Innovators / INEC Portal For The Engagement Of Election Staff Now Open (All You Need to Know) / FG Uncovers Multiple Entries Of Over 1000 Names On Workers’ Payroll, IPPIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by nlfpmod: 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Submission of Entries for The Kukah Prize for Young Innovators is now OPEN for persons below 30, working on Innovative Ideas/Startups. Click the link to learn more and make submissions.

Female Candidates are encouraged to Apply -

https://greysoft.ng/#/kukah

THE KUKAH PRIZE FOR YOUNG INNOVATORS
The Kukah Prize for Young Innovators is an award of recognition for outstanding innovators in the field of technology presented to young Africans who show exceptional promise as developing leaders in digital transformation. Bright young minds with creative technological ideas/solutions to developmental challenges both in their communities, and the world at large will be evaluated by judges in the startup and tech space across the continent for the most innovative digital ideas/solutions in the form of startups or initial concepts meeting global developmental challenges

https://greysoft.ng/#/kukah

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Following The Thread Like Beans And Bread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by bestman09(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
sad
I would have won this if I'm under 30. Most of our young ones are more concerned with becoming billionaires overnight without any tangible business and ideas.
I wish the few hard-working ones the best of luck

15 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Abbeyme: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one from Bishop Matthew Kukah.

This is how to immortalize a memory and keep the hopes of the younger generation alive.

A clear example of ’sweet is the memory of the righteous’

23 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by morikee: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Throwback: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is the kind of Christian and Catholic that deserves accolades.

Not the ones that are fundamentalists and self appointed Bishops who point their leprosy afflicted hands at those who are humble and lowly, to determine who is fake or real.

15 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by etrange: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nice... let's see what Nairalanders got to offer.
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Odioko1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Alright.
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Mko123(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Which one is females are encouraged to apply ?

I really need to know what's really connecting the female folks with episcopate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Toneypen247(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
H
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Is the prize money in Naira or Dollar? It better not be in Naira because that currency is so useless now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Lugianostar(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good initiative i must say....!

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by princepeter566: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
I will try to invent something that will make the whole tinubu followers and atiku supporters to sleep and not wake up till after Presidential election.

7 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by LilyColin(f): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Throwback:
This is the kind of Christian and Catholic that deserves accolades.

No the ones that are fundamentalists and self appointed Bishops who point their leprosy afflicted hands at those who are humble and lowly, to determine who is fake or real.

Zombie

9 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by akanbiaa(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
What is the wisdom behind applying age limit , what if above 30 has something extra ordinary to offer?

4 Likes

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Ezedon(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good news

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Throwback: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
LilyColin:

Zombie

Are you a zombie following a 3rd class political prostitute cum opportunist?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by DevilSignature: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy

It's alright
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Throwback: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
princepeter566:
I will try to invent something that will make the whole tinubu followers and atiku supporters to sleep and not wake up till after Presidential election.

When we say Obidients are no different from IPOB terrorists, many think we are lying.

See the poster above. He can even kill just so that the minority can defeat the majority.

Even Obi's running mate wants to kill every gay and lesbian in Nigeria.

Tell him to go and start his genocide in Mauritania.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by SecretReporter(f): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Church always settling the standard

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by NaijaCover(m): 7:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

It's alright

Money Is Really Good

Blogging Business Has Been Paying Bills Since

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by masterpiecer(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Awesome and very commendable but my concern is the prize range for winners of such innovative and life influencing innovations in comparison to winners of less impactive shows as bbnaija.
Very ironic undecided
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Millz404(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
So 30 years people are no longer young...jesus

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by abobote: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
bestman09:
sad
I would have won this if I'm under 30. Most of our young ones are more concerned with becoming billionaires overnight without any tangible business andg ideas.
I wish the few hard-working ones the best of luck
Why didn't you win when you were below 30?
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Rebirth212: 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ok ooooh
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by jumper524(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Why encourage only female
Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by NwaAdazzi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mko123:
Which one is females are encouraged to apply ?

I really need to know what's really connecting the female folks with episcopate
Train to reason with ur brain instead of ur Anus.
They are simply encouraging more female participation in Technology innovation..but ur sheepish brain was telling u something else

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Kurutinto(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
You will see head slammers and terrorists fighting for this prize, whereas they will go to the back and be insulting the highly revered man of God

1 Like

Re: Entries For The Kukah Prize For Young Innovators Now Open by Kurutinto(m): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Throwback:

Are you a zombie following a 3rd class political prostitute cum opportunist?

Be wailing with sense na.

By the way, Tinubu is a thief and his urchins are clowns

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / How Was Last ICAN November Diet? / Banking Career + Masters Pursuit In Abuja, How Tenable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.