Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric (1162 Views)

Unbelievable: See How Many Years A Nairalander Was Banned From Nairaland. / #ENDSARS Protesters Address Buhari As A Goat.... Infact, A Fulani Goat(video) / Commercial Tricyclists Trap A #lastma Official Who Seized Their Colleague’s Tric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric by Kimiso(m): 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
I don't know what this guy did to seun to warrant this kind of punishment

Re: Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric by duro4chang(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
Her new account will soon be banned too.
Re: Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric by duro4chang(m): 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Kimiso:
I don't know what this guy did to seun to warrant this kind of punishment but I I heard its duro4chang old account
Trash
Re: Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric by Aqesimitta: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
I knew many monikers too like that

They will later remove the ban

It may just take a while sha

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Proof Vest For Travellers / Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / Eko Boy Steals From The Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.