Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others (14643 Views)

Suspected Bandits, Wives, Informants Arrested After Returning From Saudi Arabia / Man Killed By Suspected Bandits In Imo After Returning To The Village / Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Death to your family this year.

Tinubu wretched miscreant. N10 per comment.

Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by iwaeda: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Amin ooooo.
How are you doing Sir?
Are you from Esie?

Rara o, sugbon like 25 km radius grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by mascot87(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:

Tinubu wretched miscreant. N10 per comment.

You will lose people in your family this year. Weeping will not leave your household this year.
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Wwwq: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Burna440(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hawkler:

You lied, it happens 3km before Jimgbe village which is still far apart from Ganaja village. 1km before my site. It very real & very pathetic.

The gist cut out;

A kidnapper was apprehended by the local vigilante at the primary school area, the guy was tortured until he decided to confess and let them know the location of others

Instead of them to take the case to the appropriate authorities or the army and strategize, they decided to become avengers and went to the bush with the one caught leading them( how more stewpid could they be?) they err arm bushed and killed, five vigilante officers, I saw their bodies in the Hilux but no policemen amongst them so I don’t know where the police story is coming from

U said 3km bfr Jimgbe village, that’s still bfr Salem university which still makes it Ganaja, and jimgbe is still under Ganaja
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Demoautocracy1: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
It is now an obvious fact that every average black man, is sick in the head in exclusion of none. I often do ask myself, are the people in the security sectors in the various apparatus of the government all illiterate or are all of them on drugs? Upon all the insecurities, killings and kidnapping that have gradually become the order of the day, not even a single resignation has been heard from any of our so called security forces. But they kept dying in their numbers in an attempt to protect a failed and collapsed government. Turning their wives into widows and children into fatherless. Well, as long as I am concerned, such actions neither portrays patriotism nor being diligent in duty, rather it showcases stupidity, inability to think and failure to understand your duty as a security officer. I keep wondering, why are the people who have turned our beloved country into a mess and uninhabitable are still entitled to go about with security personnel? Whereas the families and friends of the people securing the foolish people in power,are dying in their numbers on daily basis. And when the citizens rise up in protest for the abnormalities going on in the country, the same security personnel whose families and friends have been slaughtered like festival Rams, will still be deployed to go and wage such protest and they will come out in their numbers shooting and arresting innocent frustrated citizens. Our security personnels have chosen to protect some few miscreants parading themselves as our leaders whereas they are all misleaders from the top to the bottom to the detriment of populace. We keep harming ourselves on daily basis and asking God to assist us. Our security forces are one of the major problems we have in this our God damn country. None of you can neither summon up courage to confront the people misleading the country to sit up and get things ultimately right than consistent wrong nor neither will you people allow the citizens to carry out a peaceful demonstration. The question now is, are you people securing the country as a sovereign state or are all your attentions only on the misleaders? For how long shall we continue wallowing in ignorance forcing a round peg into a square hole? I cry everyday for this nation because I really don't see any hope or change in the nearest future. Most of us have been blindfolded and convinced to use religion as reasons not to be United and patriotic. Of all the human beings in the surface of this universe, we are the only race that is generally hated and discriminated more than any other across the globe. I truly love my race. I am proud of my race, but I think we can do better than this. I believe that we have what it takes to fix this nation and pertake in the enjoyment of life. Regardless of our ethnicities and tribes, we should be aware that once we leave the offshore of Nigeria, we all bear Nigerians. That's why an evil act of one Nigerian in abroad can be used to condemn many other Nigerians and at this point, ethnicity or tribe doesn't play any role anymore on any of us. We are all addressed as Nigerians. Brothers and sisters, say no to anyone convincing you either by religions or political parties to bring enemities among us. To our security personnels, never you think that your lives are immuned from the security challenges ravaging our country. A support to the citizens in demonstration of bad governance, is a support to your families and friends as well. Let us unite and winnow away all the chaffs causing and bringing hardship to our various lives in this country. I have seen soldiers, police men and women been buttered like cows . It's a clear evidence of failed government and governance. Let us all rise and get it ultimately right. I love you all my brothers and sisters from another mothers and fathers ❤️❤️. Let us unite and get rid of bad governance.
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

You will lose people in your family this year. Weeping will not leave your household this year.

Mumu. Keep fooling your wretched foolish self. We have seen more than your stupidity.
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Oizee(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Only 3 police, are you sure?
they are three, sadly I know them, one of them was called back to the office for this operation after he closed from work, the wife just gave birth.
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Oizee(f): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Burna440:

The gist cut out;

A kidnapper was apprehended by the local vigilante at the primary school area, the guy was tortured until he decided to confess and let them know the location of others

Instead of them to take the case to the appropriate authorities or the army and strategize, they decided to become avengers and went to the bush with the one caught leading them( how more stewpid could they be?) they err arm bushed and killed, five vigilante officers, I saw their bodies in the Hilux but no policemen amongst them so I don’t know where the police story is coming from

U said 3km bfr Jimgbe village, that’s still bfr Salem university which still makes it Ganaja, and jimgbe is still under Ganaja
there is police, i know them, they all stay in ajaokuta, two Ebira, one Hausa...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
iwaeda:
They have entered Kogi fully, God please protect Kwara grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amen oo my dear brother
Re: Suspected Bandits Kill Three Kogi Policemen, Five Others by Kaypeeboss(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oizee:
there is police, i know them, they all stay in ajaokuta, two Ebira, one Hausa...
Exactly jida bassa area

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Strike Not In Nigerians’ Interest, Says Oshiomhole / FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / El-Rufai At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.