Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Multipolar World Has Come!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Multipolar World Has Come!! (316 Views)

Concluded Russia-Africa Conference Shows Shaped Multipolar World — Official / Iranian President Said That The Construction Of A Multipolar World Can't Be Stop / Multipolar World Order? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multipolar World Has Come!! by Vl3ly: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
������� — At the very same time that Bosnian-Croat Nationalists expose their secessionist plans, the Bosnian-Serbian Leader Mirolad Dodik, from the Russopile Serb Separatist SNSD, went to Russia to meet with Russian Government officials, trip which was scheduled for September, but for some reason was sped up to now!

�� Vijesti | Dodik: There is a war between Russia and the falling liberal world | 30-07-22

— "SNSD leader Milorad Dodik said that the goal of his trip to Russia is to strengthen the position of the RS, undoubtedly one of the main centers of world power, which he should visit in September.

Dodik pointed out that before going to St. Petersburg for a meeting with the President of Russia Vladimir Putin, he thought about the fact that it could cause some negative consequences.

— By the time I got on the plane, I had calls from Europe and Sarajevo. They said I don't need it. But, I believe that the war in Ukraine is not our business, apart from this general approach against the war and that it is basically a war between Russia and the falling liberal world - said Dodik for Glas Srpska.

Dodik emphasized that his role is to represent the people, and that he believes that we should talk to Russia.

—" Well, now the Americans are also looking for some meetings. We talked as if there was no war. The main topics were related to our area, how to build a gas pipeline, how to do some things for greater influence of Russian capital" - said Dodik."

Re: Multipolar World Has Come!! by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Freedom is sweet..

URAA URAA URAA RUSSIA... Liberate us from USA IMF.

1 Like

Re: Multipolar World Has Come!! by Dvdpity: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Western hegemony is falling. If USA engages China in war over Taiwan province, their attention Will be focused on that war. And Ukrainian regime will collapse. They know this and won't try to take on China now.

(1) (Reply)

Very Graphic Video: Energodar Failed Landing / Putin Calls Up 300,000 Reservists And Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (video) / Russian Mercenaries ‘exploiting Africa To Fund War In Ukraine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.