Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden (41751 Views)

Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by caye(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
anonimi:

You mean that 200 million Nigerians are mumu-nis who keep praying and fasting to japa to do voluntary slavery for the same Brits, even though they risk death in the Sahara desert, Libya and Mediterranean Sea?
Boss, are you sure you know what you are talking about

Don't worry.
You will soon understand what happens to house nigg@rs like you...
They tend to get sacrificed by their white masters.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by FoolishBoy419: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
jclassiq:

What are you going on about, you wretched terrorist?

I don't tend to take pigs seriously
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
SamgoldBaba:
Ok

Happy Sunday Nairalanders

I pray this week shall favour you all in Jesus mighty name
Every good news you need to take you out of trenches shall reach you this new week in Jesus mighty name.

You will Sing a new song just believe Amen
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by anonimi: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Religious leaders are the least of our leadership problems. They dont recieve my tax no royalties

If they are the moral authority and compass of the society, don’t you have to review what you said

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Audukaya: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmm! The contract balance.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by RADIO1: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdaNri1:
In the interest of truth I will say this…Google is my friend not “his” and I know who the pedophile in that family is thank you. If you had any comprehension skills you’d know that I was indeed talking of Charles and would not have rushed to call it rubbish

Prince Charles was an unfaithful HUSBAND. He cheated on his wife even on his honeymoon. He wished he was a tampon so he could live in Camilla’s coochie!! Google is indeed your friend. Wake up!
Where is your fact that Prince Charles cheated on Princess daina?
Concerning English correction thank you. Hope English correction is paying you money?
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
RADIO1:

Where is your fact that Prince Charles cheated on Princess daina?
Concerning English correction thank you. Hope English correction is paying you money?
lol, are you a child? Google is indeed your friend. Let Google tell you.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by IamBravo: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Klington:
These people can accept monetary gifts even from the Devil himself

blood money.

Little mind
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Arielle: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdaNri1:
Some of you will dismiss this news as nonsense. But remember, this is the man that will one day be the head of your commonwealth. This man has no morals. He is guided by his p£n1s and led by his gluttony.

Now imagine if this news was about Meghan Markle…the outrage…the blame…the names she will be called…gold digger maybe among the top.

Don’t respect people because they were born with a silver spoon most times you’re a better person than them. This man is the reason why bloodline inheritance of state wealth should be abolished.
Spot on. What is the use of these entitled, ammoral, inbred, empty headed twats? They add nothing to their economy, living in fantastic luxury while doing nothing to earn their keep besides junketing around the world at taxpayers' expense, cutting ceremonial tapes and waving at the idiotic adoring masses. Monarchy is an archaic concept with no relevance in today's world.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Arielle: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
seunfly:

And will shout corruption in Africa.

They name kickback charity donation, lobby or campaign donation.
True. They are way more corrupt than we are. They are just more devious and strategic than we are, wrapping their evil in a cloak of civilization or democracy while we demonstrate our corruption like rampaging children let loose in a sweet shop.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Arielle:

Spot on. What is the use of these entitled, ammoral, inbred, empty headed twats? They add nothing to their economy, living in fantastic luxury while doing nothing to earn their keep besides junketing around the world at taxpayers' expense, cutting ceremonial tapes and waving at the idiotic adoring masses. Monarchy is an archaic concept with no relevance in today's world.
Prince William spent over millions on helicopter rides during the lockdown. Where was he going? He can’t answer but we know. They’ve definitely passed their usefulness. They’re a drain on the public purse
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by seangy4konji: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Trustees made the final decision to accept the donation after due diligence...

So what's all the story and fuss about..

Please let's hear word.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
yeah it’s calm still, innit?
I like UK rap songs and movies...bcus of this their accent grin grin
I enjoy it
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

I like UK rap songs and movies...bcus of this their accent grin grin
I enjoy it
i fuxk with dem mandem a lot too cuz they got dem chings and dings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by kabillionaire(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
So Nigeria learnt their corruption from their colonial master.
A lion can only give birth to a cub that grow to become a lion itself.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by Quintopia: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
donleo92:
atleast he took it for something useful and not for personal use.

so I can forgive him.

MUMU X 1000

YOU PEOPLE TURN TO COMPLIANT PUSSYCATS WHEN YOU SEE WHITE PEOPLE COMMITTING ATROCITIES.

THE COLONIALISTS DID A GOOD JOB ON YOUR HEADS.

SPIT.
Re: Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden by donleo92(m): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2022
Quintopia:

MUMU X 1000

YOU PEOPLE TURN TO COMPLIANT PUSSYCATS WHEN YOU SEE WHITE PEOPLE COMMITTING ATROCITIES.

THE COLONIALISTS DID A GOOD JOB ON YOUR HEADS.

SPIT.

If I call you bastard now, I hope say I no wrong?
because I only stated my opinion and I did not insult anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Russia Unleashes New Top-secret ‘satellite Killer’ Missile ( Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.