Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) (12455 Views)

Veteran Nollywood Actor , Saint Obi Shares New Pictures To Celebrate Xmas / SAD! Veteran Nollywood Actor Goes Totally Blind (PHOTO) / Veteran Yoruba Actor, Alhaji Tajudeen Abija Turns 60 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by UdehN(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2022
I was going through Facebook, then came across this old blockbuster Nollywood movie, Police Officer. The movie featured Nkem Owoh etc, but what stood out for me was the where about of the actress called Americana in the movie. Does anyone have any clue about her whereabout?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Aqesimitta: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Tina ndubueze

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by hisgrace090: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2022
She is really a good actress.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by longetivity(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2022
She's loving her private life
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by samuel051: 3:55am On Jul 31, 2022
She developed mental issues at some point and was roaming round uwani Enugu state.
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 4:29am On Jul 31, 2022
samuel051:
She developed mental issues at some point and was roaming round uwani Enugu state.
Bro, r u sure of what u typed?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by vinceyinnovation: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2022
samuel051:

Lol grin that means she did not only act mad in the movies. Madness was actually her calling.

Lie small small abeg....or are you the much-talked about son of Lai Mohammed?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:51am On Jul 31, 2022
This woman when be like toothpick that year , she go de speak strong strong English grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by ajekpaks(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2022
I missed her oh... despite her looks she spoke well and delivered on her roles

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Hushbingo: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
"I'm from from American " this woman sha

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by 07kjb: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
I know she's a nurse, maybe she might be somewhere in USA or EUROPE

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Pls, what of our "big breast slaymama" KOSSY OJIAKO?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Vesilli: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Ah this movie brought back memories
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Ha meee..rica...the other movie where mama g introduced her to osuofia as his new babe cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by samuel051: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

Lol grin that means she did not only act mad in the movies. Madness was actually her calling.

Lie small small abeg....or are you the much-talked about son of Lai Mohammed?
na malu u be, I'm talking fact u are talking nonsense, she was at a time working with ESBS, but they had to terminate her appointment because of her health issues. You just open mouth waah dey oppose wetin u no know. Everything nai be lie, even d ones u have no ideal about and someone is still telling you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by samuel051: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:

Bro, r u sure of what u typed?
Yes.. I do see her then, she was working with Enugu state broadcasting service then, they had to drop her when it was getting worse. Maybe her family has taken her for treatment or relocated her from Enugu state. Most times you see her walking around to nowhere in particular, talking to herself.
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2022
May GOD heal her from what is disturbing her. May she regain her sanity in IJN.
samuel051:
Yes.. I do see her then, she was working with Enugu state broadcasting service then, they had to drop her when it was getting worse. Maybe her family has taken her for treatment or relocated her from Enugu state. Most times you see her walking around to nowhere in particular, talking to herself.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Kingcalls: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2022
ruggedtimi:
Ha meee..rica...the other movie where mama g introduced her to osuofia as his new babe cheesy grin

Nsogbu... Mr Trouble... grin grin grin very funny movie 03
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by wiseone28: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2022
It seems Nollywood no longer produce Comedy movies again.

That is the only Nigerian movies i can watch.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by ajekpaks(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2022
samuel051:

Ah sad oh...

which side for Enugu you dey?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Cuppycat: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
This woman when be like toothpick that year , she go de speak strong strong English grin
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Onyi22(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
I miss her too
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
I remember the woman, she's very slim..hope she's still alive sha.
I miss her fluent English. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Abuventure: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
I once saw her in Ezeagu Enugu state
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by McStoic(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
This woman and her accent that year
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by samuel051: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2022
ajekpaks:

Ah sad oh...

which side for Enugu you dey?
I'm out of 042 city, but b4 then I couldn't see her anymore.
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Kingdanfodiojr: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Legend... Nollywood viewerz misses you, hope she's save&healthy
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Demgracile: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2022
Is this her real name?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Demgracile: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2022
ObiaboAdoka:
May GOD heal her from what is disturbing her. May she regain her sanity in IJN.
There was a time it was been speculated on IG that she was dead. So it was a lie
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Demgracile: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Aqesimitta post=115235374][/quote] Is that her real name?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Demgracile: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=Aqesimitta post=115235374][/quote] Who knows her real name please?
Re: Where Is Veteran Nollywood Actress "Americana"? (pics) by Rick9(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Demgracile:
Who knows her real name please?
Tina Ndubueze

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Eddie Murphy Dating Johnny Gill? / DJ Cuppy Says She Has A Crush On Korede Bello [PICS] / Chief Bode George's Son, Yinka Flaunts Super Hot Bod In Towels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.